Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 127801 times)

AftermathBeats

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1200 on: December 04, 2021, 08:30:48 AM »
Literally no one said that dre will drop a cd this month. Only thing we know is that he's got music connected to gta.

Right only Music , maybe something more next year

astra4322

« Reply #1201 on: December 04, 2021, 10:52:47 AM »
Literally no one said that dre will drop a cd this month. Only thing we know is that he's got music connected to gta.

Yeah, right. We will get Nuthin but a G thang on soundtrack - nothing new. You really think that he is working so hard just to add. One song on GTA soundtrack? Come on.

« Reply #1202 on: December 04, 2021, 11:01:39 AM »
LOL, y'all are like some battered housewives talking about "He'll change. He promised he would" as you nurse yet another black eye.

One day he'll be like this for real:

And someone wrinkly old dubcc alumni will create a metaverse thread "Detox is dropping now. Interscope will finally clear the vault. Believe" and the whole thing will kick off for another generation. Don't worry, those of you alive at the time will prove me right when it happens. Just another day for Dre...

I'm pretty sure the same genius who said:

very possible. i do hear the compton style breaks/drops.

In reference to a ten year old, non Dre beat:

said Detox was dropping this month as thats what bought be out of retirement to slap you with a reality check. No wonder so many of you think those fake Dre beats that wannabe leaker on here shares are real, its obvious you're delusional and in love with anything that enables the fantasy.

Stop it. Get some help. Because all you're going to get is more of this:

The following users thanked this post: dipz213

astra4322

« Reply #1203 on: December 04, 2021, 11:30:00 AM »
LOL, y'all are like some battered housewives talking about "He'll change. He promised he would" as you nurse yet another black eye.

One day he'll be like this for real:

And someone wrinkly old dubcc alumni will create a metaverse thread "Detox is dropping now. Interscope will finally clear the vault. Believe" and the whole thing will kick off for another generation. Don't worry, those of you alive at the time will prove me right when it happens. Just another day for Dre...

I'm pretty sure the same genius who said:

In reference to a ten year old, non Dre beat:

said Detox was dropping this month as thats what bought be out of retirement to slap you with a reality check. No wonder so many of you think those fake Dre beats that wannabe leaker on here shares are real, its obvious you're delusional and in love with anything that enables the fantasy.

Stop it. Get some help. Because all you're going to get is more of this:

Hahaha - all Dre connected threads should be banned until proper album is released.

mtbsm

« Reply #1204 on: December 04, 2021, 11:48:47 AM »
I Need A Doctor was next level wack

« Reply #1205 on: December 04, 2021, 12:06:46 PM »
Hahaha - all Dre connected threads should be banned until proper album is released.

Won't happen. The Detox hype is whats kept this forum alive otherwise it would've flatlined over a decade ago. Its the secret reason why they're all so invested in it as he reps a link to them being stuck in the past. No offense Infinite, although Dre hasn't even released 2001 in your timeline yet so you probably don't know what I'm talking about.

I Need A Doctor was next level wack

That was the huge hint that most people were too stupid to get that Dre never intended to release Detox and how it was a huge marketing gimmick from the jump. Those that didn't get it were sold countless overpriced headphones, laptops, soft drinks and eventually a weedplate called Compton in order to hammer it into their heads that Dre doesn't care about rap anymore. Truthfully speaking he outgrew it a long time ago and that was his way to bow out of the game but a leopard can't change its spots so look out for Detox!

Can't blame the man for pimping hoes though. If he doesn't someone else will. Plus nobody seems to realize no one wants to hear a 60 year old man talking about smoking weed for hours, slapping bitches, bouncing in his lolo and every other worn out West Coast trope. They also don't want to hear him rapping about anything else either or flipping his style too dramatically so he can't win either way. What to do but pimp expectations and use hype to market other things?

There. Hopefully you Simple Simons get it now that its all been broken down clear as day because Dre has been pimping y'all for decades and will do till he sees his grave. Why? He already told you:

Side note: Dear gosh that song is atrocious. Ayo Dre, stick to chewing gum!

Sccit

« Reply #1206 on: December 04, 2021, 01:53:55 PM »
^^bruh youre quite obviously way more obsessed wit dre not coming out than any of us are wit the idea of him droppin something

:lulz:

The following users thanked this post: LostAngel, Hellquist

« Reply #1207 on: December 04, 2021, 02:04:37 PM »
Nah man, thats why I was out, retired, chilling. I'm just trying to help y'all dubstantons out because you obviously can't see through the hype.

Keeping it a buck I don't even listen to rap like that and haven't for a long, long time. Its super childish, repetitive low vibration noise most of the time (if you've truly matured since 96). Stuff like that is OK if you're feeling like reminiscing or lifting but on the day to day? Nah. Plenty of good tunes out there in genres you'd never think to check if you're too busy waiting for Detox. 

Go cash them Detox stimulus checks and buy yourself a life, you trust fund baby.

I'm out. Again. Till someone says my name. Again.

Sccit

« Reply #1208 on: December 04, 2021, 03:51:08 PM »
Nah man, thats why I was out, retired, chilling. I'm just trying to help y'all dubstantons out because you obviously can't see through the hype.

Keeping it a buck I don't even listen to rap like that and haven't for a long, long time. Its super childish, repetitive low vibration noise most of the time (if you've truly matured since 96). Stuff like that is OK if you're feeling like reminiscing or lifting but on the day to day? Nah. Plenty of good tunes out there in genres you'd never think to check if you're too busy waiting for Detox. 

Go cash them Detox stimulus checks and buy yourself a life, you trust fund baby.

I'm out. Again. Till someone says my name. Again.

Who you kiddin mr paragraphs, you sound like you still live in mommy's basement after your parents paid your way through college only for you to end up broke n jobless

Stop stealing jokes from Norwegian cacs

Pretentious nerd "I'm too good for rap, it's not artsy enough to feed my sophistication" .. your holier than thou personality is rooted in white supremacy, I know you lurk the coli enough to know bout all that

Now go type another paragraph and fix me a nice photoshop to prove how much you don't really care

And please don't delete it when you realize how goofy you sound this time around

« Reply #1209 on: December 05, 2021, 05:06:08 AM »

Who you kiddin mr paragraphs, you sound like you still live in mommy's basement after your parents paid your way through college only for you to end up broke n jobless

Stop stealing jokes from Norwegian cacs

Pretentious nerd "I'm too good for rap, it's not artsy enough to feed my sophistication" .. your holier than thou personality is rooted in white supremacy, I know you lurk the coli enough to know bout all that

Now go type another paragraph and fix me a nice photoshop to prove how much you don't really care

And please don't delete it when you realize how goofy you sound this time around

Sccit

« Reply #1210 on: December 05, 2021, 08:08:10 AM »

« Reply #1211 on: December 05, 2021, 08:29:42 AM »
:shittedon:

It literally makes anything you say into comedy! Yes, I'm easily amused. I'm still laughing at the Suge pics from earlier. Stay mad, sand-cac brehs.

Sccit

« Reply #1212 on: December 05, 2021, 08:51:13 AM »

It literally makes anything you say into comedy! Yes, I'm easily amused. I'm still laughing at the Suge pics from earlier. Stay mad, sand-cac brehs.

bruh you’re hilarious, nobody can be mad at you

:tupac:

your insightfully whiney paragraphs are a huge part of what makes this forum special and it won’t be the same wit you back in lurker status

Proc pka KP

« Reply #1213 on: December 05, 2021, 09:00:21 AM »
Looks like more Nazi protoring in progress sir

Orbyte

« Reply #1214 on: December 06, 2021, 01:36:03 PM »