Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 129959 times)

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1245 on: December 09, 2021, 03:51:04 AM »
doesn’t sound like compton

also doesn’t sound like vintage dre

but it does sound :exquisite:

Not produced by Dre you fawning groupie. Just listen dummy. Do you hear Dre anywhere in that beat? Thats someone elses production with Dres name (and a few sprinkles) thrown on top as he does.

But then you'd also convinced yourself an ancient GTA beat "sounded like Detox era" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL and that "DRE NEW ALBUM 12/21" is actually a possibility beyond your rope a doped imagination.

Stop it. Get some help. This is your conscience speaking...

AftermathBeats

« Reply #1246 on: December 09, 2021, 04:42:33 AM »
Not produced by Dre you fawning groupie. Just listen dummy. Do you hear Dre anywhere in that beat? Thats someone elses production with Dres name (and a few sprinkles) thrown on top as he does.

But then you'd also convinced yourself an ancient GTA beat "sounded like Detox era" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL and that "DRE NEW ALBUM 12/21" is actually a possibility beyond your rope a doped imagination.

What a level this forum has received, sad

The following users thanked this post: LostAngel, Hellquist, rivoli

« Reply #1247 on: December 09, 2021, 04:50:19 AM »
Have you seen people wearing those big stupid looking sneakers that look extra foolish and are very expensive? People convince themselves they look good because of the designer logo and reflected prestige they get via association. Even if their own common sense says something else, shh it, hurry up and buy.

Scitt is like that with anything he suspects of being even mildly Dre related. Even if it isn't. In his mind Papa Dre will return from the store TODAY and all the missed christmases will be forgiven. "Oh, Papa Dre we missed you!"

His post history shows his groupie tendencies and I do agree, it is quite sad and he does mark quite a low in the forums history.

Stop it, get some help. This is your conscience speaking...

Jay_J

« Reply #1248 on: December 09, 2021, 06:50:39 AM »

Do you know what "producing" means? you better get educated before you try to discuss here. lots of real west coast hiphop heads here and they are not here to waste their time with guys like you.

« Reply #1249 on: December 09, 2021, 06:56:23 AM »
Of course I do. I'm the one who told you Quik ghostproduced a lot of tracks way before he admitted it. I also know the difference between a beat Dre was instrumental in putting together versus one where all he did was add in a few layers and tweak someone elses mix. This is obviously the latter but then you probably thought Kush was produced by Dre as well :D

Not gone front though, I'm hyped Detox is dropping finally. And this month as well. Dubcc for the win.

Sccit

« Reply #1250 on: December 09, 2021, 07:00:22 AM »

talk about needing help…. i thought you said you were leaving? you cant help yourself, this stuff really gets to you a whole lot more than it should. you sound like you haven’t had pussy in years brodie.

:francis:

Sccit

« Reply #1251 on: December 09, 2021, 07:02:43 AM »
Do you know what "producing" means? you better get educated before you try to discuss here. lots of real west coast hiphop heads here and they are not here to waste their time with guys like you.

music? who’s talkin bout music? ol boy is just here to get his daily dose of nuts.

« Reply #1252 on: December 09, 2021, 07:09:33 AM »

talk about needing help…. i thought you said you were leaving? you cant help yourself, this stuff really gets to you a whole lot more than it should. you sound like you haven’t had pussy in years brodie.

:francis:

Me and you, we keep it cac-a-lacing. After all you're a cac too, true? A vulture of the culture, hmm? Where's that smiley face when you need it?

I do have to say I admire your resilience as you're universally hated on every forum you're on and yet still don't change it up. Ol "can't even get respect in my own backyard" azz. Oh, and look out for Detox! Dropping 12/21. Merry Scittmas.

Sccit

« Reply #1253 on: December 09, 2021, 07:13:15 AM »
Of course I do. I'm the one who told you Quik ghostproduced a lot of tracks way before he admitted it. I also know the difference between a beat Dre was instrumental in putting together versus one where all he did was add in a few layers and tweak someone elses mix. This is obviously the latter but then you probably thought Kush was produced by Dre as well :D

Not gone front though, I'm hyped Detox is dropping finally. And this month as well. Dubcc for the win.

u don’t know shit about music.. you had no idea what i meant when i said the old gta track sounded like it had compton style breaks, which it did. having those kind of breaks would mean dre had his hand in the mixing, not producing. turns out he didn’t, but that doesn’t change what i said, yet you continue gloating about it like some kind of moral victory..

“i knew quik ghost produced, i am so smart guys!”

dre literally ghost produced for quik .. quik has confirmed as much. he’s also the only producer to ever get production credit on a quik album. add 1 + 1 you dunce. here let me try my best impression of you-

“i knew dre ghost produced dogg food way before it was confirmed guys :retard:

the fact that you think dre just “touches up” beats and “sprinkles” shit on it just goes to show what a musically inept imbecile you truly are

*waits for this goofy nerd to post up a bunch of photoshops he spent his day making while pretending like he’s not foaming at the mouth*

Sccit

« Reply #1254 on: December 09, 2021, 07:14:37 AM »
Me and you, we keep it cac-a-lacing. After all you're a cac too, true? A vulture of the culture, hmm? Where's that smiley face when you need it?

I do have to say I admire your resilience as you're universally hated on every forum you're on and yet still don't change it up. Ol "can't even get respect in my own backyard" azz. Oh, and look out for Detox! Dropping 12/21. Merry Scittmas.

so you are a cac.. thanks for confirming. no wonder you don’t post on the coli.. you’re scared youll be “hated” too. clearly internet love means a whole lot to you considering you delete half the posts you make in fear that people won’t approve them as much as you initially felt. time to get off my dick n tell ya bitch to come here nerd.

« Reply #1255 on: December 09, 2021, 07:48:41 AM »
T, t, t, tell em why you mad, sandcac.

Never double reply, especially when you're acting so hoemotional. Its a bad look. For all us cacs. Foreign and domestic.

u don’t know shit about music.. you had no idea what i meant when i said the old gta track sounded like it had compton style breaks, which it did. having those kind of breaks would mean dre had his hand in the mixing, not producing. turns out he didn’t, but that doesn’t change what i said, yet you continue gloating about it like some kind of moral victory..

“i knew quik ghost produced, i am so smart guys!”

dre literally ghost produced for quik .. quik has confirmed as much. he’s also the only producer to ever get production credit on a quik album. add 1 + 1 you dunce. here let me try my best impression of you-

“i knew dre ghost produced dogg food way before it was confirmed guys :retard:

the fact that you think dre just “touches up” beats and “sprinkles” shit on it just goes to show what a musically inept imbecile you truly are

*waits for this goofy nerd to post up a bunch of photoshops he spent his day making while pretending like he’s not foaming at the mouth*

so you are a cac.. thanks for confirming. no wonder you don’t post on the coli.. you’re scared youll be “hated” too. clearly internet love means a whole lot to you considering you delete half the posts you make in fear that people won’t approve them as much as you initially felt. time to get off my dick n tell ya bitch to come here nerd.

Sccit

« Reply #1256 on: December 09, 2021, 08:31:16 AM »
T, t, t, tell em why you mad, sandcac.

Never double reply, especially when you're acting so hoemotional. Its a bad look. For all us cacs. Foreign and domestic.

the internet rules of how to seem super cool and be liked by everyone is backfiring on you somethin serious my friend

“never double reply”
-the 10 cac commandments

Orbyte

« Reply #1257 on: December 09, 2021, 08:40:51 AM »
I'm hyped Detox is dropping finally.
Seriously do you have brain damage?

Sccit

« Reply #1258 on: December 09, 2021, 08:45:15 AM »
Seriously do you have brain damage?

no he’s just sexually frustrated

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

« Reply #1259 on: December 09, 2021, 09:02:11 AM »