Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 129979 times)

Proc pka KP

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1260 on: December 09, 2021, 09:11:27 AM »
This seems silly. You can argue with the Nazi proctors but they will disable your account after you embarass them and you.

jman91331

« Reply #1261 on: December 09, 2021, 09:19:11 AM »
Not produced by Dre you fawning groupie. Just listen dummy. Do you hear Dre anywhere in that beat? Thats someone elses production with Dres name (and a few sprinkles) thrown on top as he does.

But then you'd also convinced yourself an ancient GTA beat "sounded like Detox era" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL and that "DRE NEW ALBUM 12/21" is actually a possibility beyond your rope a doped imagination.

Stop it. Get some help. This is your conscience speaking...
Mothafuckas listen to old Dre beats in they basement on they computer monitors and swear they an expert on production and who did what. Just shut the fuck up already. Coming off like you were in the studio when it was constructed and come on here telling us who did what. You a fan, stay in a fan's place. We're going to trust what is written on the credits and not the "ear" of some forum groupie

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

« Reply #1262 on: December 09, 2021, 09:27:28 AM »
Trust whats written in the credits = "I believe what people tell me as I'm weak minded". Makes perfect sense. Go get your Covid booster shot as well, just because the G Man said so.

I'm sure all those beats attributed to Daz during his DR run had nothing to do with Quik and Dre even though their production styles were all over them and never to be seen in a Daz beat after. Take it away, Snoop:

"No, Dre produced a lot of that shit! I'm telling you, Daz and them brought Dre beats, and he produced the mutha****as! "What Would You Do" was just a beat that Daz had did. That "bu-bump, bu-bump", the nigga Dre put all that shit on it, that *sings* What would you do, whaa *sings* just to give it that other shit! I'm telling you what I know man! Niggas gotta give Dre the ultimate respect. Niggas try to bash him and cut his knees down like he didn't do nothing nigga, he's the saviour man! Because what he did was, he showed niggas how to produce. Because niggas was good at making beats, but he showed you niggas how to produce! If ya'll had really did what ya'll say ya'll did, ya'll woulda put records out that sold 3-4 million on your own, like he did. I still have to see it!"

Dre is a genius and y'all better put some respect on his name because he started this gangsta shit, and this is the muthafucking thanks he gets? For shame, Stanley. For shame...

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #1263 on: December 09, 2021, 09:28:18 AM »
This is a good song...just take it like that.

Who care if Dre produced it, if he has other people on it, if it means Detox is coming, if he's going to perform it at the Superbowl......don't worry about all that.

It's a cool song by the Aftermath camp, and leave it like that.  Don't read any more or any less into it, enjoy the music. 

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, LostAngel, Malcy, mtbsm, Hellquist

Malcy

« Reply #1264 on: December 09, 2021, 10:02:23 AM »
This is a good song...just take it like that.

Who care if Dre produced it, if he has other people on it, if it means Detox is coming, if he's going to perform it at the Superbowl......don't worry about all that.

It's a cool song by the Aftermath camp, and leave it like that.  Don't read any more or any less into it, enjoy the music.

It's a shame more on here, fuck it, the MAJORITY of people on this site don't have this attitude. There's a 1 minute snippet out there with all 4 of the artists on it and everyone being incredibly childish, and quite frankly pathetic, and posting a load of shit instead of discussing it.

Get a fucking grip of yourselves. Hands down the worst forum I have ever came across. This place is an embarrassment.

« Reply #1265 on: December 09, 2021, 10:22:46 AM »
For once I agree with something your generally enraged, looking for something to yell about self has to say. This place IS an embarrassment.

Thats exactly what I've been saying, both with humor and straight up disses. I'm glad that at least one person got it. Thank you for being so brave and stepping up to tell everyone else, may your light shine as an example of righteous conduct.

Look how far the forum must have fallen if SOOPAFLY is the voice of reason!

Sccit

« Reply #1266 on: December 09, 2021, 10:47:17 AM »
Trust whats written in the credits = "I believe what people tell me as I'm weak minded". Makes perfect sense. Go get your Covid booster shot as well, just because the G Man said so.

I'm sure all those beats attributed to Daz during his DR run had nothing to do with Quik and Dre even though their production styles were all over them and never to be seen in a Daz beat after. Take it away, Snoop:

Dre is a genius and y'all better put some respect on his name because he started this gangsta shit, and this is the muthafucking thanks he gets? For shame, Stanley. For shame...

shut up cac

« Reply #1267 on: December 09, 2021, 10:55:40 AM »

Sccit

« Reply #1268 on: December 09, 2021, 10:57:51 AM »

of course you wish me and you was the same

thankfully i’m a mizrahi jew, not quite the same as the ashkenazis who used to swindle you out your lunch money back n the day

« Reply #1269 on: December 09, 2021, 11:14:34 AM »
A cac is a cac is a cac in the game of cac supremacy. You obviously need to brush up on your 10 Cac Commandments as thats number 3, should've been number 1 to thee.

See you at summer camp again this year, farshtunken. Try and shake off some of that self hatred in the mean time, hmm? "Alvways Cac This and Cac That. He used to be such a good boy too..."

Sccit

« Reply #1270 on: December 09, 2021, 12:20:33 PM »
A cac is a cac is a cac in the game of cac supremacy. You obviously need to brush up on your 10 Cac Commandments as thats number 3, should've been number 1 to thee.

See you at summer camp again this year, farshtunken. Try and shake off some of that self hatred in the mean time, hmm? "Alvways Cac This and Cac That. He used to be such a good boy too..."

you tryin too hard honkey.. stay in your lane

and by your lane, i mean posting funnystyle photoshops and trying with all your heart to get a laugh while talking about how much people on other forums hate me as you’re being hated on the very forum you make that claim. read that a couple times until it registers cody.

you desperately seek approval and have no self-awareness to the point where you’re co-signing those who shit on you.

this troll life just wasn’t cut out for you. that’s ok, not everyone is built for it.

« Reply #1271 on: December 09, 2021, 12:45:36 PM »
you tryin too hard honkey.. stay in your lane

and by your lane, i mean posting funnystyle photoshops and trying with all your heart to get a laugh while talking about how much people on other forums hate me as you’re being hated on the very forum you make that claim. read that a couple times until it registers cody.

you desperately seek approval and have no self-awareness to the point where you’re co-signing those who shit on you.

this troll life just wasn’t cut out for you. that’s ok, not everyone is built for it.

All of this constant white denigrating racism coming from a white man at another white man on a predominately white forum is quite strange. Especially as it seems to be your go to mode of communication. Would you like to speak about your inferiority complex now or later?

I can start if you want as I've got an idea or two what may have caused it. Or if you'd prefer not to speak until you're more comfortable with the topic then feel free not to respond to let me know how you'd like to continue.

Sccit

« Reply #1272 on: December 09, 2021, 01:58:39 PM »
All of this constant white denigrating racism coming from a white man at another white man on a predominately white forum is quite strange. Especially as it seems to be your go to mode of communication. Would you like to speak about your inferiority complex now or later?

I can start if you want as I've got an idea or two what may have caused it. Or if you'd prefer not to speak until you're more comfortable with the topic then feel free not to respond to let me know how you'd like to continue.

spendin too much time lurkin the coli...do you consider persians and arabs white too? cacs usually dont, but i have seen the ultra "militant" blacks folks refer to every1 outside of black folks as white, which comes off as super try hard when a honkey does it. and i have nothin against honkeys, but the goofy ones like urself give a bad name to the rest of em.

anyways stop tryna get serious n get back to the photoshops lil guy. this isn't your style, u movin on my terms now. bad look for a struggln troll.

« Reply #1273 on: December 09, 2021, 03:22:28 PM »
Its not you, its me. I'm just bored of this. I'm sure you'll be happy when Detox is released. Its for the best. Goodbye.

Sccit

« Reply #1274 on: December 09, 2021, 04:08:24 PM »
moral of the story, we need to start taking mental illness in the white community more serious yall

now back to fawning over new dr. dre classix