Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 130062 times)

Hellquist

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1275 on: December 09, 2021, 05:32:07 PM »
Who is this dude with no username and why does he have no username? I'm confused.

BJV

« Reply #1276 on: December 09, 2021, 05:51:45 PM »
Who is this dude with no username and why does he have no username? I'm confused.

He's very clever, found some icon to set his username to that makes it looks invisible. Also got photoshop skills, probably has a good job but takes leaves of absence from his job and also dubcc for long stints in the psyche ward.

The following users thanked this post: , Okka

romson19

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Sccit

« Reply #1278 on: December 10, 2021, 01:01:54 AM »
He's very clever, found some icon to set his username to that makes it looks invisible. Also got photoshop skills, probably has a good job but takes leaves of absence from his job and also dubcc for long stints in the psyche ward.

:dead:

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Jay_J

« Reply #1279 on: December 10, 2021, 05:01:58 AM »
by the way, there is no dre production on Rick ROss's new album. they will have a song on gta soundtrack according to this post

jerseymike

« Reply #1280 on: December 10, 2021, 05:12:54 AM »
by the way, there is no dre production on Rick ROss's new album. they will have a song on gta soundtrack according to this post

most likely gonna be that dre x ross x paak - fantasy song. the one stat posted is from 2012 detox so its definitely not that one.

jman91331

« Reply #1281 on: December 10, 2021, 11:46:07 AM »
Trust whats written in the credits = "I believe what people tell me as I'm weak minded". Makes perfect sense. Go get your Covid booster shot as well, just because the G Man said so.

I'm sure all those beats attributed to Daz during his DR run had nothing to do with Quik and Dre even though their production styles were all over them and never to be seen in a Daz beat after. Take it away, Snoop:

Dre is a genius and y'all better put some respect on his name because he started this gangsta shit, and this is the muthafucking thanks he gets? For shame, Stanley. For shame...
I'd trust the credits over some fake ass ear of a forum member. Like you can really hear a snippet and hear who did what on a beat and we're supposed to believe that as fast to the point you get offered and talk down on people that don't. If your ear was that tough we'd be discussing your snippet of a song and not Dr.Dre's, groupie 

« Reply #1282 on: December 10, 2021, 12:10:56 PM »
I'd trust the credits over some fake ass ear of a forum member. Like you can really hear a snippet and hear who did what on a beat and we're supposed to believe that as fast to the point you get offered and talk down on people that don't. If your ear was that tough we'd be discussing your snippet of a song and not Dr.Dre's, groupie

OK, when it drops and the credits/interviews share their insight about how its not a Dre beat but was mixed/engineered by him you can come back and ask me nicely how I knew. Cool now, my angry little cupcake?

Its obvious how white some of you really are as you listen and think you hear. There is a difference.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Orbyte

« Reply #1283 on: December 11, 2021, 01:50:41 PM »
Well, a longer snippet of "ETA" ft paak, posted by dre  :sas:
https://www.instagram.com/drdre/p/CXWt_5BlEeZ/?utm_medium=copy_link
« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 05:38:04 PM by Orbyte »

Proc pka KP

« Reply #1284 on: December 11, 2021, 04:02:51 PM »

Probably another admin alias designed to make it look like stats are up.

thegooddoc

« Reply #1285 on: December 11, 2021, 07:30:38 PM »
Well, a longer snippet of "ETA" ft paak, posted by dre  :sas:
https://www.instagram.com/drdre/p/CXWt_5BlEeZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sounds good.  I'm hoping that we will get more than 1 song.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #1286 on: December 11, 2021, 09:16:17 PM »
Shits knocking, the comments ask for Snoop. We don't need him.

Proc pka KP

Re: Dre is Coming
« Reply #1287 on: December 11, 2021, 09:17:40 PM »
I already told you muthafuckas Dre is coming with new album.

So is every artist.

Jay_J

« Reply #1288 on: December 12, 2021, 02:47:01 AM »
Sounds good.  I'm hoping that we will get more than 1 song.

of course we will... its no doubt already.

The following users thanked this post: nad45

astra4322

« Reply #1289 on: December 12, 2021, 03:35:12 AM »
Any idea when soundtrack will be available? Is there will be any official soundtrack by the way?