Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 130439 times)

jerseymike

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1290 on: December 12, 2021, 04:45:23 AM »
Seen some people say it will be 6 songs, including the eta song and a song with Ross. Anyone know the source of it being 6 songs?

Orbyte

« Reply #1291 on: December 12, 2021, 07:08:05 AM »
Seen some people say it will be 6 songs, including the eta song and a song with Ross. Anyone know the source of it being 6 songs?
Saw a dude on a forum commenting this but none of dre's peers actually posted that.

Orbyte

« Reply #1292 on: December 12, 2021, 07:57:50 AM »
Any idea when soundtrack will be available? Is there will be any official soundtrack by the way?
Some of the aftermath team wrote it's going to be "new music in gta", a few others wrote that they made a "soundtrack".

If I had to guess: we'll get the previews in gta on wednesday. And then the official soundtrack could drop on friday.

Sccit

« Reply #1293 on: December 12, 2021, 09:03:50 AM »
if we’re lucky we’ll get a compton style soundtrack that’s pretty much a complete dre solo

i wouldn’t be surprised if we only get a track or 2 now tho

Rezistyle_Beatz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #1294 on: December 12, 2021, 11:25:59 AM »
Dr. Dre x Eminem Snippet from GTA Online

Jay_J

« Reply #1295 on: December 12, 2021, 12:17:59 PM »
Dr. Dre x Eminem Snippet from GTA Online

stat already leaked 2 songs. he cant shut his mouth.

rivoli

« Reply #1296 on: December 12, 2021, 08:02:51 PM »

Jay_J

« Reply #1297 on: December 12, 2021, 10:01:02 PM »
Can you imagine we will get at least 4 albums in less than a year executive produced by dr. dre?

Dre's himself
Eminem
Kendrick
Marsha
(+ Paak)

I'd call it a takeover.

goodyoung

« Reply #1298 on: December 12, 2021, 10:23:21 PM »
Yeeeaaah, there's like 1% chance of that Marsha/Dre joint ever happening....

astra4322

« Reply #1299 on: December 12, 2021, 11:11:30 PM »
Can you imagine we will get at least 4 albums in less than a year executive produced by dr. dre?

Dre's himself
Eminem
Kendrick
Marsha
(+ Paak)

I'd call it a takeover.
Yeah...album from Dre is just imagination - won't happen. All we get is just game with one or two songs and bunch recycled hits and not even with offcial soundtrack IMO. If you want to hear it you have to play game.

Jay_J

« Reply #1300 on: December 13, 2021, 01:28:31 AM »
Yeeeaaah, there's like 1% chance of that Marsha/Dre joint ever happening....

he already announced it. dem jointz shared some of his friends story who listened to a few tracks of this album before.

when he said he just finished mixing oxnard album in september, it took only 2 month to be released.

now he says he finished "recording". so it might take longer, because there will be a mixing process but dem jointz says "2022".

what i m only curious about is if its a marsha solo album or DRE X MARSHA collabo album?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 01:42:37 AM by Cey_Cey »

Jay_J

« Reply #1301 on: December 13, 2021, 01:30:56 AM »
Yeah...album from Dre is just imagination - won't happen. All we get is just game with one or two songs and bunch recycled hits and not even with offcial soundtrack IMO. If you want to hear it you have to play game.

we will live and see together. its dre! i wouldnt be surprised even this gta shit is cancelled tomorrow. but there is a hype keep rolling like a snowball and its getting bigger day by day. so its not nonsense to expect new releases from dre right now.

astra4322

« Reply #1302 on: December 13, 2021, 02:14:23 AM »
Hype is nothing to Dre as we already know. Detox was ready and the hype was huge - and what? Dre is invloved in actions that he is interested in, not in making albums or promoting new artists. He is above that. He is part of a game, part of halftime - these are "new projects" he is talking about - NOT ALBUMS.

goodyoung

« Reply #1303 on: December 13, 2021, 02:19:52 AM »
he already announced it. dem jointz shared some of his friends story who listened to a few tracks of this album before.

when he said he just finished mixing oxnard album in september, it took only 2 month to be released.

now he says he finished "recording". so it might take longer, because there will be a mixing process but dem jointz says "2022".

what i m only curious about is if its a marsha solo album or DRE X MARSHA collabo album?

You must be living in a world where this Dre X Kanye Jesus Is King 2 album dropped because Dre announced it lol

Jay_J

« Reply #1304 on: December 13, 2021, 02:21:07 AM »
Hype is nothing to Dre as we already know. Detox was ready and the hype was huge - and what? Dre is invloved in actions that he is interested in, not in making albums or promoting new artists. He is above that. He is part of a game, part of halftime - these are "new projects" he is talking about - NOT ALBUMS.

i know you were dissapointed before and you dont want to feel the same thing again, i understand you. hope we the ones who still believe in dre will be right and you will be wrong. you don'T wish the same?