Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 129903 times)

Jay_J

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1305 on: December 13, 2021, 02:27:36 AM »
You must be living in a world where this Dre X Kanye Jesus Is King 2 album dropped because Dre announced it lol

he didnt say he finished that. he said coming soon :) kanye is not family or an aftermath artist and we all know kanye is personally trash and looks like dre didnt want to release that shit after this superbowl and gta shit came to the table.

but if he announces eminem, paak, kendrick or marsha... its going to happen. thats what i believe. thats what i want to believe :)

dont tell me rakim or king-t... we all been there :) im not defending dre, im so mad at him too because he is doing music 24 hours a day but not releasing anything although he promises... but sonner or later we are here again, waiting him to drop smth because we love him.

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

mtbsm

« Reply #1306 on: December 13, 2021, 04:39:55 AM »
 who tf wants dre and bi polar ye to release something? you know whatever they made is trash

Orbyte

« Reply #1307 on: December 13, 2021, 05:03:10 AM »

goodyoung

« Reply #1308 on: December 13, 2021, 05:21:57 AM »
he didnt say he finished that. he said coming soon :) kanye is not family or an aftermath artist and we all know kanye is personally trash and looks like dre didnt want to release that shit after this superbowl and gta shit came to the table.

but if he announces eminem, paak, kendrick or marsha... its going to happen. thats what i believe. thats what i want to believe :)

dont tell me rakim or king-t... we all been there :) im not defending dre, im so mad at him too because he is doing music 24 hours a day but not releasing anything although he promises... but sonner or later we are here again, waiting him to drop smth because we love him.
I'm 99% sure you're wrong, but damn I want you to be right lol

Jay_J

jman91331

« Reply #1311 on: December 13, 2021, 11:30:30 AM »
who tf wants dre and bi polar ye to release something? you know whatever they made is trash
Everyone that was around the project, from D.O.C. to Dem Jointz, to even Snoop who wasn't eye to eye with Kanye at the time, all praised what Kanye West and Dr. Dre were working on, so how are you the expert that can just rationalize that what they were working on were trash when people that were really there says otherwise?

mtbsm

« Reply #1312 on: December 13, 2021, 01:48:48 PM »
Everyone that was around the project, from D.O.C. to Dem Jointz, to even Snoop who wasn't eye to eye with Kanye at the time, all praised what Kanye West and Dr. Dre were working on, so how are you the expert that can just rationalize that what they were working on were trash when people that were really there says otherwise?

Because it’s half Kanye. And if you believe that man is still capable of producing something great, there is a decade of evidence to the contrary. Dem Jointz and them were not praising those studio sessions - not sure what you are talking about. The most anyone said (that I can recall) was “I don’t know if any of that will see the light of day” - comments like that. I’m a fan of both of them but let’s be real Ye’s not making any music worth listening to and he’s a toxic personality and bi polar. Why would I want that collabo ?

Jay_J

« Reply #1313 on: December 14, 2021, 01:30:17 AM »
eminem 2004: don't worry about detox, its coming, we gon make dre do  it
dr. dre 2005: look out for detox
snoop dogg 2011: You need to detox, bitch see Dr. Dre
dr. dre  2015: Compton!
me:  :(

scott storch 2018: detox is on the way, its gonna happen
dem jointz 2020: #detox2021
everybody 2021: dre working on his new album
dr. dre 2022: Casablanco!
me:  ??? wtf!

astra4322

« Reply #1314 on: December 14, 2021, 01:37:11 AM »
eminem 2004: don't worry about detox, its coming, we gon make dre do  it
dr. dre 2005: look out for detox
snoop dogg 2011: You need to detox, bitch see Dr. Dre
dr. dre  2015: Compton!
me:  :(

scott storch 2018: detox is on the way, its gonna happen
dem jointz 2020: #detox2021
everybody 2021: dre working on his new album
dr. dre 2022: Casablanco!
me:  ??? wtf!
hahaha and all these people here really think they going to get Dre album - we won't even see this Casablanco project - another shelved material.

mtbsm

« Reply #1315 on: December 14, 2021, 03:09:37 AM »
hahaha and all these people here really think they going to get Dre album - we won't even see this Casablanco project - another shelved material.

When was the last time Dre himself announced a project in social media and did that album come out ?

astra4322

« Reply #1316 on: December 14, 2021, 03:11:26 AM »
Never and this is example when he announced and album wouldn't come out.

mtbsm

« Reply #1317 on: December 14, 2021, 03:35:26 AM »
Never and this is example when he announced and album wouldn't come out.

when astradamus speaks via google translate, i listen. this guy also had something to say tho

Memorial Day weekend I got a call from Dre inviting me to his studio to hear an album he was producing for Marsha Ambrosius. The very next day I was having my mind blown by the songs, the vocals and the production. “Ready to add some strings to these songs?”Ready? Hell yeah.

I spent a week immersing myself in music that inspires and informs my string arranging, then sat down and wrote eight arrangements in 10 days. And that was just the beginning of a truly transformative musical experience.

Thx to @drdre and @marshaambrosius and the entire team. I can’t wait for the world to hear “Casablanco”.

#drdre #marshaambrosius #casablanco #aftermathrecords

astra4322

« Reply #1318 on: December 14, 2021, 03:42:59 AM »
Nobody is questioning that album is ready. But ready is something different from that it's going to see day light in Dre's case.

« Reply #1319 on: December 14, 2021, 03:49:54 AM »
I'm thinking of something.... Charlie Brown.... Lucy... A ball... A ruse... A fool...

Whatever could it be?

Oh well, LOOK OUT FOR MARKETING!