Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 130005 times)

astra4322

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1335 on: December 14, 2021, 10:54:16 AM »

Jay_J

« Reply #1336 on: December 14, 2021, 12:49:24 PM »
can i ask from sccit and the other troll dude to discuss their personal shit in another thread under social issues or somewhere else. im really bored of this. people are here for some information not for anybody's childish egos or smth else. i been here for almost 2 decades and im even missing the days how active this forum was but im still holind on because i owe a lot to this place, dubcnn. so i'm trying my best to keeping it alive as much as i can do as an old member. but im not here to read these kind of bullshit. please stop it by yourself.

troll dude please stop it.

sccit please dont feed the troll.

admin, mods, whoever in charge, don't let this happen again. how much of us left here to talk about real hip hop? do you want to lose us too?

The following users thanked this post: Jome, , Matty, Sccit, Nooc210, LostAngel, Malcy, Hellquist

teecee

« Reply #1337 on: December 14, 2021, 02:28:15 PM »
can i ask from sccit and the other troll dude to discuss their personal shit in another thread under social issues or somewhere else. im really bored of this. people are here for some information not for anybody's childish egos or smth else. i been here for almost 2 decades and im even missing the days how active this forum was but im still holind on because i owe a lot to this place, dubcnn. so i'm trying my best to keeping it alive as much as i can do as an old member. but im not here to read these kind of bullshit. please stop it by yourself.

admin, mods, whoever in charge, don't let this happen again. how much of us left here to talk about real hip hop? do you want to lose us too?

Agreed Cey_Cey.   Everytime I come to the forum to see what's poppin with the west, I'm put off by the bullshit.   

teecee

« Reply #1338 on: December 14, 2021, 02:29:47 PM »
About Dre though, this new ETA joint sounds beautiful, and I haven't heard Snoop sound this nice in a long ass time.  While we aren't likely getting a full album, it's nice to see Dre being active and I'm hoping we get some great music out of it.

Sccit

« Reply #1339 on: December 14, 2021, 03:39:04 PM »

you got a point .. i thought dude was bouncin a few days ago so i let the discussion play out, but he just keeps comin back

will do a solid by the people and delete any off topic posts in here moving forward

The following users thanked this post: Jome

Orbyte

« Reply #1340 on: December 14, 2021, 04:55:06 PM »
It was already posted!
That's a post from another person with another caption.

astra4322

« Reply #1341 on: December 14, 2021, 11:16:54 PM »
So December 15th has come and we all can be happy - a lot of new music is out  ;D

AftermathBeats

« Reply #1342 on: December 15, 2021, 12:12:57 AM »
So December 15th has come and we all can be happy - a lot of new music is out  ;D

Why should the music come out when the game is not yet released, think before you write

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

astra4322

« Reply #1343 on: December 15, 2021, 12:21:53 AM »
Why should the music come out when the game is not yet released, think before you write

Read before you write - New music coming 15th as well as the game. And???

AftermathBeats

« Reply #1344 on: December 15, 2021, 12:31:11 AM »
Read before you write - New music coming 15th as well as the game. And???

Is the Game out? No! Wait and Chill

astra4322

« Reply #1345 on: December 15, 2021, 12:36:06 AM »
All I'm saying for long time now - we won't get any new songs released on music platforms, CD's etc. All we get is just songs you will be able to hear playing game - who needs that form of releasing music?

astra4322

« Reply #1346 on: December 15, 2021, 03:43:39 AM »

Jay_J

« Reply #1347 on: December 15, 2021, 03:50:46 AM »
6 songs arw ripped and uploaded everywhere already

astra4322

« Reply #1348 on: December 15, 2021, 03:54:27 AM »
6 songs arw ripped and uploaded everywhere already
So I was right - no release - you want to listen - play game  :grumpy:

Lucifuge

« Reply #1349 on: December 15, 2021, 04:06:52 AM »
Fallin up damn, that beat is crazy. Bounce
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D