Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 129933 times)

astra4322

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1395 on: December 30, 2021, 08:15:58 AM »
If it's not official then they now have a problem, the EP has now landed in the itunes hip hop charts
That is no problem. They will remove it and case is closed.

Sccit

« Reply #1396 on: December 30, 2021, 08:16:55 AM »
That is no problem. They will remove it and case is closed.

it was officially released on spotify

Sccit

« Reply #1397 on: December 30, 2021, 08:17:56 AM »
looks like they are not official releases.

it’s official lol .. chill, you’re getting astra excited

astra4322

« Reply #1398 on: December 30, 2021, 08:24:21 AM »
It’s not. I came across few unofficial releases and they were removed after some time.

Sccit

« Reply #1399 on: December 30, 2021, 08:25:45 AM »
It’s not. I came across few unofficial releases and they were removed after some time.

source: your hopes

:magic:

Matty

« Reply #1400 on: December 30, 2021, 08:35:09 AM »
i think the problem was pointed out in another thread...the tracks aren't mixed down for stereo properly. sound quality is garbage especially on tracks like Diamond Life & Black Priviledge where the vocals are way too loud relative to the music.

for someone so pedantic about sound it's surprising Dre is cool with letting this stuff circulate like this, official or otherwise. of course we know something is wrong but even in full quality i can't see the tracks being amazing. Dre's vocals are good but the music is kinda meh. would still like to hear the proper versions though.

astra4322

« Reply #1401 on: December 30, 2021, 08:39:23 AM »
i think the problem was pointed out in another thread...the tracks aren't mixed down for stereo properly. sound quality is garbage especially on tracks like Diamond Life & Black Priviledge where the vocals are way too loud relative to the music.

for someone so pedantic about sound it's surprising Dre is cool with letting this stuff circulate like this, official or otherwise. of course we know something is wrong but even in full quality i can't see the tracks being amazing. Dre's vocals are good but the music is kinda meh. would still like to hear the proper versions though.
That’s the point.

mtbsm

« Reply #1402 on: December 30, 2021, 09:13:17 AM »
iTunes version sounds awful

The following users thanked this post: Matty

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #1403 on: December 30, 2021, 10:09:08 AM »
Scott is working with Dre, Xzibit and Eminem at the studio atm.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

heisenberg

« Reply #1404 on: December 30, 2021, 10:20:15 AM »
Scott is working with Dre, Xzibit and Eminem at the studio atm.

and ?

Malcy

« Reply #1405 on: December 30, 2021, 01:34:28 PM »
There is a majority on this forum who seem unable to follow simple directions.

These tracks are purposely not mixed for an official release. It's the WHOLE FUCKING POINT of these tracks. They aren't meant to be. They are demo's from a game. Demo's hinted at almost a year ago. Demos. FUCKING DEMOS YOU BUNCH OF ILLITERATE FUCKING MORONS.

Dre is running with it in the vein of the whole storyline of why you get to hear the tracks in the first place. It's all part of the rollout and the method Dre is going to release stuff. It's a brave move but this is Dre we're talking about.

Whole load of people who don't understand how the industry works on here. It's fucking embarrassing.

I really fucking feel for Scitt, he's almost single handed trying to make this place what it should be. A great discussion place for music with heads that have the knowledge but this site is overrun with fucking idiots and it is a real shame. A real shame.

I'll be the first to say I haven't always gotten along with Scitt but you have to respect his ethos. But the majority of this site let him down. Look at the original members of this site with thousands of posts and how often they post now.

This forum now consists of a bunch of entitled little sad cunts. I often wonder why people like Chad even bother dropping the exclusives here. Because they don't always. I have stuff. I ain't dropping it here though. And as much as i'd love to say the whole suffers because of a minority, it isn't true. The majority don't deserve it. And going forward I will be actively working to get those tracks with the ones that deserve it.

I've been on forums damn near since the inception of them but this place is pathetic and fair fucking play to the people that TRY to make this place something. You have good patience and dedication.
]
To all the little whiny little cunts on this forum, FUCK OFF AND FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE for your pathetic shitty views. Contribute something worthwhile or else fuck off.

@Scitt you have the power, cleanse this place man. The potential is great and I've seen that potential been hinted at on the Coli and I think it's a good thing going forward but people on here are preventing that and bringing down opportunities.

It's obvious artist did (maybe still do) look here but why would they keep doing that or use this site as a indication if they see the people posting here. I appreciate it isn't that easy to get rid of cunts but let's work together and make this site what it should be.

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm, Hellquist

Sccit

« Reply #1406 on: December 30, 2021, 02:40:22 PM »
There is a majority on this forum who seem unable to follow simple directions.

These tracks are purposely not mixed for an official release. It's the WHOLE FUCKING POINT of these tracks. They aren't meant to be. They are demo's from a game. Demo's hinted at almost a year ago. Demos. FUCKING DEMOS YOU BUNCH OF ILLITERATE FUCKING MORONS.

Dre is running with it in the vein of the whole storyline of why you get to hear the tracks in the first place. It's all part of the rollout and the method Dre is going to release stuff. It's a brave move but this is Dre we're talking about.

Whole load of people who don't understand how the industry works on here. It's fucking embarrassing.

I really fucking feel for Scitt, he's almost single handed trying to make this place what it should be. A great discussion place for music with heads that have the knowledge but this site is overrun with fucking idiots and it is a real shame. A real shame.

I'll be the first to say I haven't always gotten along with Scitt but you have to respect his ethos. But the majority of this site let him down. Look at the original members of this site with thousands of posts and how often they post now.

This forum now consists of a bunch of entitled little sad cunts. I often wonder why people like Chad even bother dropping the exclusives here. Because they don't always. I have stuff. I ain't dropping it here though. And as much as i'd love to say the whole suffers because of a minority, it isn't true. The majority don't deserve it. And going forward I will be actively working to get those tracks with the ones that deserve it.

I've been on forums damn near since the inception of them but this place is pathetic and fair fucking play to the people that TRY to make this place something. You have good patience and dedication.
]
To all the little whiny little cunts on this forum, FUCK OFF AND FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE for your pathetic shitty views. Contribute something worthwhile or else fuck off.

@Scitt you have the power, cleanse this place man. The potential is great and I've seen that potential been hinted at on the Coli and I think it's a good thing going forward but people on here are preventing that and bringing down opportunities.

It's obvious artist did (maybe still do) look here but why would they keep doing that or use this site as a indication if they see the people posting here. I appreciate it isn't that easy to get rid of cunts but let's work together and make this site what it should be.

bro i understand not everyone is a genius, but why don’t u be that change if you see everyone else ain’t up on shit. lead the way man.. help us out.. if u feel the posters fell off, you can be part of what turns shit around.

Malcy

« Reply #1407 on: December 30, 2021, 02:55:08 PM »

bro i understand not everyone is a genius, but why don’t u be that change if you see everyone else ain’t up on shit. lead the way man.. help us out.. if u feel the posters fell off, you can be part of what turns shit around.

I've tried to do it in the past. It's hard when the replies are from the dregs. But I get your point. DubCNN is a name i remember from the early days of the internet, like 20+ years. It should be living up to it's legacy. But that ain't going to happen with the posters that bring it down but yeah very happy to look at ways to improve going forward.

Wine has been had, ideas are in the head. We just need a core group of people who are about getting this place a revamp.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Jay_J

« Reply #1408 on: December 30, 2021, 03:14:28 PM »
I've tried to do it in the past. It's hard when the replies are from the dregs. But I get your point. DubCNN is a name i remember from the early days of the internet, like 20+ years. It should be living up to it's legacy. But that ain't going to happen with the posters that bring it down but yeah very happy to look at ways to improve going forward.

Wine has been had, ideas are in the head. We just need a core group of people who are about getting this place a revamp.

looks like 2022 will be an importan year for west coast hip-hop and as dubcnn we should take advantage of it to bring the hype to the forum. as long as people like you here are active here, we have chance for a revamp. so, keep your mind and fingers work bro, we need that first.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, Malcy, Hellquist

Orbyte

« Reply #1409 on: December 30, 2021, 08:37:26 PM »

I completely agree and I don't know if those tracks even exist in better quality but: compton WAS mixed similiar to this? No?

On another note: yeah this ep-release is fucking fake and it's even fooling the aftermath staff.