Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 130116 times)

Sccit

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1425 on: December 31, 2021, 11:04:41 AM »
Haha man this is just classic - did it get pulled from Spotify etc too?0

naah

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #1426 on: December 31, 2021, 11:12:34 AM »
SCITT: it’s not a fake release .. gta online put it out, probably without dre’s approval. but you can’t put fake releases on spotify. it’s still there. even if it gets taken down, it’s only per dre’s request, because it was officially released by gta.

yes it is, a question of time
all new Music were added to the Official Radio Stations and its Rockstar Games not GTA Online
https://music.apple.com/us/curator/rockstar-games/1161935873

Sccit

« Reply #1427 on: December 31, 2021, 11:16:24 AM »
SCITT: it’s not a fake release .. gta online put it out, probably without dre’s approval. but you can’t put fake releases on spotify. it’s still there. even if it gets taken down, it’s only per dre’s request, because it was officially released by gta.

yes it is, a question of time
all new Music were added to the Official Radio Stations and its Rockstar Games not GTA Online
https://music.apple.com/us/curator/rockstar-games/1161935873

i’m talking about spotify

it’s under the gta online channel

jerseymike

« Reply #1428 on: December 31, 2021, 03:26:12 PM »

it’s not the mix, it’s the mastering

i’ll repeat it again, it probably sounded exceptional in the studio … then the people at gta decided to master it for tv speakers. dre most likely has the legit versions sittin in his vault. the only question is whether he’ll release them or not.
mastering just makes shit louder, its doesnt change the mix or how good/bad the songs are. the stereo versions of the songs that are out are the same final versions of the song mixes that dre has/approved. maybe dre's master might be a bit louder and brighter but that makes no difference in the end. its just pointless semantics and excuse making at this point to think somehow the difference between the current stereo leaks and dres "official" versions of the songs will be any different lmao. if somehow dre's tiny bit louder and brighter "official" master somehow makes the quality of the songs better then theres a bigger issue here than the audio quality lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #1429 on: December 31, 2021, 03:36:21 PM »
mastering just makes shit louder,

lol i’m not guna read beyond this bro

Jay_J

« Reply #1430 on: December 31, 2021, 04:36:17 PM »
mastering just makes shit louder, its doesnt change the mix or how good/bad the songs are. the stereo versions of the songs that are out are the same final versions of the song mixes that dre has/approved. maybe dre's master might be a bit louder and brighter but that makes no difference in the end. its just pointless semantics and excuse making at this point to think somehow the difference between the current stereo leaks and dres "official" versions of the songs will be any different lmao. if somehow dre's tiny bit louder and brighter "official" master somehow makes the quality of the songs better then theres a bigger issue here than the audio quality lmao.

dude, im not a professional but i know enough about mastering is another way of profession. even dre lets real professionals to master his mixes and let me tell you it is so fucking important.

so you are wrong, truth is mastering changes mix a lot. how come it doesnt? lots of mastering bus effects, compressors, limitters, final equalizars are used in mastering process.

but a good mastering should have quite effect on the mix. if mastering changes a mix lot, it only means mixing wasnt good enough.

for another example of a bad mastering, you can check ice cube's last solo album "Everythangs Corrupt"... everything was damn so compressed in mastering and that was so amateur whoever did it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 04:46:27 PM by Cey_Cey »

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

mtbsm

« Reply #1431 on: December 31, 2021, 05:35:46 PM »
Shout out to Jersey and those awesome subs Mike but got damn your takes are dog shit. 100% cleaner master won’t change the song (lyrics chorus concept performances) but if we hear it the way it’s supposed to be heard it will be different from this. That we know. HNY, hopefully Dre delivers in 22

« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 05:46:25 PM by mtbsm »

abusive

« Reply #1432 on: December 31, 2021, 06:02:53 PM »
The streaming platforms have their own mastering chains they add to songs. I've seen producers complain about that before. Just like someone already said, it sounds one way when you make it but totally different once you upload it.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

« Reply #1433 on: December 31, 2021, 06:06:20 PM »
I feel like that's not true but at the same time I see what you mean.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

805Cyclone

« Reply #1434 on: December 31, 2021, 06:48:23 PM »
I was listening to it on ITunes and it just stopped playing. They straight pulled it. Hopefully some one ripped it in high quality.

mtbsm

« Reply #1435 on: December 31, 2021, 07:38:39 PM »
I was listening to it on ITunes and it just stopped playing. They straight pulled it. Hopefully some one ripped it in high quality.

If Dre did want to pull it it’s happening more quickly on iTunes than on other services given his Apple ties

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #1436 on: January 01, 2022, 06:44:55 AM »
Someone wrote to me:

Someone said me : give me 200 euro and pyscho (Chrystler Beat Commercial full with 50 Verse its yours)

https://dbree.org/v/d06893

Anyone interesting in a group buy or something like that???

whipEr

« Reply #1437 on: January 01, 2022, 06:56:29 AM »
i would buy Young World instead  :D

jerseymike

« Reply #1438 on: January 01, 2022, 09:04:36 AM »
dude, im not a professional but i know enough about mastering is another way of profession. even dre lets real professionals to master his mixes and let me tell you it is so fucking important.

so you are wrong, truth is mastering changes mix a lot. how come it doesnt? lots of mastering bus effects, compressors, limitters, final equalizars are used in mastering process.

but a good mastering should have quite effect on the mix. if mastering changes a mix lot, it only means mixing wasnt good enough.

for another example of a bad mastering, you can check ice cube's last solo album "Everythangs Corrupt"... everything was damn so compressed in mastering and that was so amateur whoever did it.
like ive said many times before. people take these words way too literal lmao. i know exactly what mastering is. i know it isnt just making shit louder, i said just it in a general sense cuz im not gonna type out every small process that goes into mastering like u said in ur 2nd sentence. it was just a quicker way to get my point across lmao. my point being that the songs are still sub par and nothing as good as any of the weakest detox leaks. the best mixing and mastering wont help dres new music sound any good if the songs themselves are generic and bland.

goodyoung

« Reply #1439 on: January 01, 2022, 11:13:55 AM »
You seriously gonna pretend that ETA is not better than AT LEAST some of Detox leaks like Under Pressure and Flashin garbage?