Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 129943 times)

Shag Diggler

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1440 on: January 01, 2022, 01:44:12 PM »
not sure if anyone posted this yet...

The following users thanked this post: dnjp4life, Marco, Orbyte

Orbyte

« Reply #1441 on: January 02, 2022, 09:04:03 AM »
If we're constantly critizicing dre's mixes then he fell off as a producer not gonna lie.

These constant "s-noises" and loud vocals subconsciously ruin the listening experience.

I wonder why "Music 2 driveby" and "Guns Blazing og" had better mixing when it came to bass and highs. I thought dre was bouncing back from his compton mistake.

These records don't need to sound so bright, man.

The following users thanked this post: Matty

Sccit

« Reply #1442 on: January 02, 2022, 09:43:09 AM »
If we're constantly critizicing dre's mixes then he fell off as a producer not gonna lie.

These constant "s-noises" and loud vocals subconsciously ruin the listening experience.

I wonder why "Music 2 driveby" and "Guns Blazing og" had better mixing when it came to bass and highs. I thought dre was bouncing back from his compton mistake.

compton sounded exceptional

jerseymike

« Reply #1443 on: January 02, 2022, 09:47:19 AM »
You seriously gonna pretend that ETA is not better than AT LEAST some of Detox leaks like Under Pressure and Flashin garbage?
I don't need to pretend lol. Eta is the 2nd worse song from this ep, first is black privilege that song is just pointless but atleast we got that funny juice wrld bar from it lmao. Eta has a ok beat, nothing great but the song itself is terrible. It's pathetic attempt at making some boomer nostalgia rap song. Too bad the finished version of under pressure never leaked cuz its fire and way better than eta. Flashing is ok, its probably the 2nd worst detox leak. First worst is 2nite with kendrick. That one is just trash lol.

jerseymike

« Reply #1444 on: January 02, 2022, 09:51:22 AM »

dre's energy/creativity as a producer comes from the people he's around/working with. That's why detox sounded so damn incredible cuz he was around like minded people who were all killer producers and musicians. Now that he's lost most of that detox team the production has been subpar since 2012. The only good dre produced song since that time has been stronger by marsha ft dre. Ironically he's producing marshas new album and her album will be miles better than whatever album dre is dropping on Feb 18th.

Orbyte

« Reply #1445 on: January 02, 2022, 10:32:35 AM »
Ironically he's producing marshas new album and her album will be miles better than whatever album dre is dropping on Feb 18th.
Damn

The following users thanked this post: dipz213

goodyoung

« Reply #1446 on: January 02, 2022, 12:08:01 PM »
I don't need to pretend lol. Eta is the 2nd worse song from this ep, first is black privilege that song is just pointless but atleast we got that funny juice wrld bar from it lmao. Eta has a ok beat, nothing great but the song itself is terrible. It's pathetic attempt at making some boomer nostalgia rap song. Too bad the finished version of under pressure never leaked cuz its fire and way better than eta. Flashing is ok, its probably the 2nd worst detox leak. First worst is 2nite with kendrick. That one is just trash lol.
I genuinely don't understand how is it possible for someone to have such bad takes all the time. It's like everything you say is the exact opposite of how it should be lol

But still, you once said that Mr. Prescription is much better Keep Their Head Ringin' so I guess I shouldn't be surprised by any of your other silly statement and your claims that Detox was so dope are not really trustworthy. Because other than Topless and Popped off, most of the leaks post-2008 were painfully average or just straight up bad. Under Pressure especially was unlistenable because of dumb ass Dre verse alone, the final mixing wouldn't fix anything
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 01:04:26 PM by goodyoung »

The following users thanked this post: Hellquist

fucku

« Reply #1447 on: January 02, 2022, 06:00:10 PM »
Maybe he hasn’t put shit out is because most of it seem to be mediocre

The following users thanked this post: Detox Is A Myth!!!

AftermathBeats

« Reply #1448 on: January 03, 2022, 04:09:36 AM »

Spy Pyper The Tsunami is coming  8)

astra4322

« Reply #1449 on: January 03, 2022, 05:23:02 AM »
 ;D yeaaah riiiight.

Sccit

« Reply #1450 on: January 03, 2022, 08:39:24 AM »

Jay_J