Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 129786 times)

Sccit

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1471 on: January 16, 2022, 11:03:41 AM »

taken down

what did it say?

Few hashtags Aftermath, DrDre and before all of that Dr.Dre Album ready.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

AftermathBeats

« Reply #1472 on: January 16, 2022, 11:06:26 AM »
He posted the art picture of Dre, including the opening of the chronic intro and ... album ready! The comments have opened too many questions again, now he has deleted the post

thegooddoc

« Reply #1473 on: January 16, 2022, 01:30:31 PM »
Few hashtags Aftermath, DrDre and before all of that Dr.Dre Album ready.

Word is that it is dropping this week or next.  At this point, I'll believe it when I see it.  It would certainly make sense with the SB coming up, but Dre is notorious for changing his mind.

Jay_J

« Reply #1474 on: January 16, 2022, 01:44:59 PM »
He posted the art picture of Dre, including the opening of the chronic intro and ... album ready! The comments have opened too many questions again, now he has deleted the post

dem jointz wrote #detox2021, then deleted. no detox and there will never be :)

astra4322

« Reply #1475 on: January 16, 2022, 10:58:26 PM »
Word is that it is dropping this week or next.  At this point, I'll believe it when I see it.  It would certainly make sense with the SB coming up, but Dre is notorious for changing his mind.
Dre has no plans for his solo album. The only thing we will see is some features on other artistst albums.

lakersalltheway

« Reply #1476 on: January 16, 2022, 11:26:34 PM »
Dre has no plans for his solo album. The only thing we will see is some features on other artistst albums.

Even the most finicky superstar artist in the history of music wouldn't pass up the opportunity to drop something before or around the Super Bowl if they are performing. If he doesn't, he's just a fucking lost cause. Dude is just hurting himself plus the the legacy he wants to project, and it's fucking stupid. Eminem really saved his ass for 2001. Not sure we would have heard from him again if it wasn't for that momentum.

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

Jay_J

« Reply #1477 on: January 16, 2022, 11:32:25 PM »
Even the most finicky superstar artist in the history of music wouldn't pass up the opportunity to drop something before or around the Super Bowl if they are performing. If he doesn't, he's just a fucking lost cause. Dude is just hurting himself plus the the legacy he wants to project, and it's fucking stupid.

As long as he drops albums like compton or gta tracks... yeah it will harm his legacy.

do you realise nobody asking dre for beats anymore? he made himself a boss/mix engineer for only aftermath artists. that harms his legacy too..

lakersalltheway

« Reply #1478 on: January 16, 2022, 11:34:11 PM »
As long as he drops albums like compton or gta tracks... yeah it will harm his legacy.

do you realise nobody asking dre for beats anymore? he made himself a boss/mix engineer for only aftermath artists. that harms his legacy too..

No one is asking anymore because he overthought every single move and shot himself in the foot. He could have released two or three albums with 50 Cent's, Eminem's, Kendrick's momentum along the way.

He never had a stable collaborator on the production side who he really respected that stuck by him for a long enough time. I think Elizondo leaving was the worse thing for Dre's musical output. Storch got coked out and faded...other than that don't know who had his ear.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 11:41:48 PM by lakersalltheway »

The following users thanked this post: Matty, Orbyte

lakersalltheway

« Reply #1479 on: January 17, 2022, 12:16:49 AM »
I'll also add that he had the rap world at his fingertips in that mid 2000-10s era. The "Young World" studio leak is pretty predictable but resonates with a lot of fans. He could have put out something like that and sold a lot without really compromising his sound. It doesn't mean much, but I've never seen people still constantly commenting on a 10 year old studio rap leak like that video.

Orbyte

« Reply #1480 on: January 17, 2022, 01:43:16 AM »
The only thing we will see is some features on other artistst albums.
Probably not even that.

hitsaw

« Reply #1481 on: January 18, 2022, 08:42:51 AM »
Did anybody see that Xzibit post on insta, Dre was dressed like a Knight and X said in the comment new album coming. It’s deleted now .

astra4322

« Reply #1482 on: January 18, 2022, 08:47:11 AM »
Did anybody see that Xzibit post on insta, Dre was dressed like a Knight and X said in the comment new album coming. It’s deleted now .
It’s deleted cause no album is coming.

The following users thanked this post: Okka, Orbyte

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #1483 on: January 18, 2022, 09:47:42 AM »
It’s deleted cause no album is coming.

Kingmaker is coming after new Dre. Kingmaker is out by the end of the May.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 05:22:50 AM by LostAngel »
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

astra4322

« Reply #1484 on: January 18, 2022, 10:04:15 AM »
Kingmaker is coming after new Dre. And X told me Kingmaker is out by the end of the May.
And Detox is coming next friday - Dre told me.