Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 129887 times)

Jay_J

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1680 on: February 18, 2022, 02:29:16 AM »
Well, dre didn't feel like releasing something, even after the super bowl. So why would it see the light of day any later.

You can close this thread. I'll go play the horrible mixed gta demos and the old classics if I feel like hearing dre.

I have the same feeling because after that if Dre wants to come out and play he wants to make a difference again like he did many times before. But i dont think a profile like him is able to do it in today's world. He will not do what snoop or Em does. Em's last 2 albums were really dope but non of them are closed to compared with his first trilogy you know, so after first spin everybody say wow it was dope, so when are u dropping next one? Snoop is also keep releasing average shit, even snoop drop his best today we should accept the fact that it will not be a game changer or put Snoop somewhere above than this today. Dre will not to the same. What he is doing is keeping himself busy and paying people to hang with him so he will not feel bored. Now working in the studio is just a life style for him, not a job to do. He is an old school artist, he is not relevant anymore like he claimed, even MJ couldnt do it on 2001 with invincible.

The following users thanked this post: Malcy, Orbyte

jman91331

« Reply #1681 on: February 18, 2022, 07:56:54 AM »
I have the same feeling because after that if Dre wants to come out and play he wants to make a difference again like he did many times before. But i dont think a profile like him is able to do it in today's world. He will not do what snoop or Em does. Em's last 2 albums were really dope but non of them are closed to compared with his first trilogy you know, so after first spin everybody say wow it was dope, so when are u dropping next one? Snoop is also keep releasing average shit, even snoop drop his best today we should accept the fact that it will not be a game changer or put Snoop somewhere above than this today. Dre will not to the same. What he is doing is keeping himself busy and paying people to hang with him so he will not feel bored. Now working in the studio is just a life style for him, not a job to do. He is an old school artist, he is not relevant anymore like he claimed, even MJ couldnt do it on 2001 with invincible.
Dr Dre is not relevant to who, you, these kids that's on there mumbling, hard drug taking young rappers? That's a broad statement. This is hip-hop not sports, cats can keep releasing until they die if they choose. People will still check whatever Dre puts out even if it's just to find something to hate. Stop the blasphemy.

Jay_J

« Reply #1682 on: February 18, 2022, 12:47:02 PM »
Dr Dre is not relevant to who, you, these kids that's on there mumbling, hard drug taking young rappers? That's a broad statement. This is hip-hop not sports, cats can keep releasing until they die if they choose. People will still check whatever Dre puts out even if it's just to find something to hate. Stop the blasphemy.

to you 2pac is relevant too then... thats not what i meant with being relevant, yeah people are still listening to Dre's records, his "old records". i meant he is an half-retired artists/producer for along time. Yeah we still can check whatever he puts out. as you said, "if u puts out" and thats what was i telling, he doesnt put out anyting anymore, not for himself, not for others as a producer. i dont even think you can fuck with me if its about being a Dr. Dre fan. So stop prejudging me.

AftermathBeats

« Reply #1683 on: February 21, 2022, 05:40:18 AM »
You don't hear anything from Dre right now except a few pictures from his productions crew chilling in the studio, he really worked for 2 years now to release six tracks for GTA and that's it now? You don't hear anything from Lost Angel anymore

astra4322

« Reply #1684 on: February 21, 2022, 06:38:32 AM »
You don't hear anything from Dre right now except a few pictures from his productions crew chilling in the studio, he really worked for 2 years now to release six tracks for GTA and that's it now? You don't hear anything from Lost Angel anymore

They just make music for fun. Studio is just their background to drink and smoke, nothing elese. I don't know who believe we will get new album from Dre.

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

AftermathBeats

« Reply #1685 on: February 21, 2022, 07:29:53 AM »
They just make music for fun. Studio is just their background to drink and smoke, nothing elese. I don't know who believe we will get new album from Dre.

That's exactly the point they only produced music for themselves, not for the public, but I don't think it's okay, but they also misled us that they then post photos and trigger a hype among the fans, shortly before the Super Bowl they increasingly posted photos with the Detox Board, Dre’s Son painted over the tracks and wrote an album about them, they should have made it clear and didn't fool their fans

astra4322

« Reply #1686 on: February 21, 2022, 08:33:49 AM »
That's exactly the point they only produced music for themselves, not for the public, but I don't think it's okay, but they also misled us that they then post photos and trigger a hype among the fans, shortly before the Super Bowl they increasingly posted photos with the Detox Board, Dre’s Son painted over the tracks and wrote an album about them, they should have made it clear and didn't fool their fans
They don’t fool me. I know that no music from Dre is coming (I mean no solo album) but I wonder why everybody still believes in Dre.

« Reply #1687 on: February 21, 2022, 09:26:52 AM »
They don’t fool me. I know that no music from Dre is coming (I mean no solo album) but I wonder why everybody still believes in Dre.

Because he represents a very large and important aspect of them. Most of them are immensely dissatisfied with their lives as they are currently and his soundtrack to their halcyon days when they had far more options and all round merriment means that "if Dre wins again then maybe I can too".

Obviously this is a subconscious undercurrent. You can tell they genuinely lack any semblance of self awareness by how quickly they get sucked in. Its why a simple tweet is not just a simple tweet as it comes loaded with the baggage of their hopes, dreams and expectations. If Dre "changes the game" again that would represent hope to them that they too might be able to live the life they expected based on 1996 projections and not the kind of existence that has them F5ing a long dead forum dedicated to a genre that no longer exists as it did yet still exerts a huge influence on their life due to being regressed to the past instead of living in the present.

Cue a lot of this:

and this:

With some wishing they could unhear the self evident truth as from this moment onwards they'll never look at their Dre fetish the same way again. The die hard invested in their messiah of course will carry on regardless because to consider anything else is terrifying even though Dre pump fakes like crazy and treats his fans like whores.

20 years you lames have invested in this shell game called Detox. 20 years.
Stop it, get some help.

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

mtbsm

« Reply #1688 on: February 26, 2022, 04:30:23 PM »
Because he represents a very large and important aspect of them. Most of them are immensely dissatisfied with their lives as they are currently and his soundtrack to their halcyon days when they had far more options and all round merriment means that "if Dre wins again then maybe I can too".

Obviously this is a subconscious undercurrent. You can tell they genuinely lack any semblance of self awareness by how quickly they get sucked in. Its why a simple tweet is not just a simple tweet as it comes loaded with the baggage of their hopes, dreams and expectations. If Dre "changes the game" again that would represent hope to them that they too might be able to live the life they expected based on 1996 projections and not the kind of existence that has them F5ing a long dead forum dedicated to a genre that no longer exists as it did yet still exerts a huge influence on their life due to being regressed to the past instead of living in the present.

Cue a lot of this:

and this:

With some wishing they could unhear the self evident truth as from this moment onwards they'll never look at their Dre fetish the same way again. The die hard invested in their messiah of course will carry on regardless because to consider anything else is terrifying even though Dre pump fakes like crazy and treats his fans like whores.

20 years you lames have invested in this shell game called Detox. 20 years.
Stop it, get some help.

I love your posts. It’s Dre level trolling. I’m blessed with a great life but would love some new Dre. But it’s not make or break for my existence or anyone else’s lol. If he comes with something will we get timeless classics like what he played at the SB? Prolly not.

thegooddoc

« Reply #1689 on: February 26, 2022, 08:51:14 PM »
Regardless of what Dre does from here on out, he will always be a legend.  I would love to hear new music, but I can appreciate an artist that will only put out music that they support 100%.  Too many artist put out music, just to stay relevant i.e. Snoop Dogg. 

Sccit

« Reply #1690 on: February 26, 2022, 09:12:05 PM »
I love your posts. It’s Dre level trolling. I’m blessed with a great life but would love some new Dre. But it’s not make or break for my existence or anyone else’s lol. If he comes with something will we get timeless classics like what he played at the SB? Prolly not.

i am im a different boat than you

if dre doesn’t release something soon i may just kill myself

must .. travel .. back .. to .. the .. 90ssss

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #1691 on: February 28, 2022, 12:35:12 PM »
Over the weekend, Erick Sermon, of the legendary EPMD, shared a video on Instagram showing him, Snoop Dogg, and Dr. Dre working together in the studio.

The Green-Eyed Bandit is putting together a new project entitled Dynamic Duos, and it appears that he’s getting Compton and Long Beach together again for an appearance on this upcoming project, as well as getting a couple of other joints put together for Dre and Snoop.

“I got to L.A a day before the #superbowl ..then 2 days after that was his bday…after that .. the #sagacontinues We worked on my new project #DYNAMICDUOS … the next day he called @snoopdogg we made something epic for him .. then we made something for him after.. I think lol
Then he says erick .. that’s 3. What’s next ? GOD doesn’t make mistakes Thanks for the opportunity. We were friends for over 30 and never worked together.. a lot of ppl has been waiting on this to happen. Well .. here it is Thank @focus3dots @coachbernard @mikecity ….. @rance1500 @saweetie @thebrandengine @joellejames My mental health has been a factor for awhile .. thank u @drdre for changing that. # beautiful blessings.”

Check out the post from Erick Sermon’s IG page detailing the studio session with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg below:
https://chadkiser.com/2022/02/28/studio-sessions-dr-dre-erick-sermon-snoop-dogg-working-together-in-the-studio/

Sccit

« Reply #1692 on: February 28, 2022, 05:27:33 PM »

Jay_J

« Reply #1693 on: February 28, 2022, 11:34:41 PM »
WOW, so erick and dre did 3 songs that we will never hear ha?

The following users thanked this post: Okka

astra4322

« Reply #1694 on: February 28, 2022, 11:52:12 PM »
WOW, so erick and dre did 3 songs that we will never hear ha?
Ha ha - exactly.