Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 129987 times)

abusive

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1740 on: July 01, 2022, 10:19:16 AM »

Dre hast more than 240 Songs done ,working the last Days with Snoop and they made 6 bangers
I liked the Eminem track. What does this mean though? He has two hundred plus beats, song from him or songs on other artist?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

mtbsm

« Reply #1741 on: July 01, 2022, 11:12:35 AM »
“I did” 6 with Snoop. Anyone have any idea what a Dre beat sounds like these days? I don’t

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #1742 on: July 01, 2022, 11:45:24 AM »
Are all the people who swore Dre was releasing Detox right after the Superbowl so he can ride that wave of publicity ready to come out and admit they were wrong?

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Sccit

« Reply #1743 on: July 01, 2022, 01:06:22 PM »
Are all the people who swore Dre was releasing Detox right after the Superbowl so he can ride that wave of publicity ready to come out and admit they were wrong?

who said that? i think the overwhelming opinion was that he would drop something around that time, which turned out to be the gta ep

if anybody was expecting detox they fucked up

Orbyte

« Reply #1744 on: July 01, 2022, 01:48:25 PM »
who said that? i think the overwhelming opinion was that he would drop something around that time, which turned out to be the gta ep

if anybody was expecting detox they fucked up
I agree. We didn't expect detox lol.

On the other hand..... I admit it. I thought he was releasing a solo album.

Orbyte

« Reply #1745 on: July 01, 2022, 01:50:09 PM »
“I did” 6 with Snoop. Anyone have any idea what a Dre beat sounds like these days? I don’t

Orbyte

« Reply #1746 on: July 01, 2022, 01:55:02 PM »
As far as we can tell, "the next saga" of dre's career only refers to him giving artists his beats again. Not the fact the he was actually going to do something as a solo artist.

He really is one of the most frustrating persons in the music industry  ::) ;D

Jay_J

« Reply #1747 on: July 01, 2022, 02:51:49 PM »

how many beats did he do lately?

6 songs on 2021 for gta, those gta songs were old material. he did only 5 beats for eminem's last double album. there was only one sounds like a new material "never love again"... the rest were old beats that modified today.

so yeah we have no idea today about what a dre beat sounds like these days. good point.

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

Jay_J

« Reply #1748 on: July 01, 2022, 03:05:18 PM »
As far as we can tell, "the next saga" of dre's career only refers to him giving artists his beats again. Not the fact the he was actually going to do something as a solo artist.

He really is one of the most frustrating persons in the music industry  ::) ;D

let me tell you smth, nobody wants a dr. dre beat anymore :)

music changed a lot and dre couldnt keep up with it. taking a beat from dre doesnt mean anything big today. he is not even able to do it for his own artists, kendrick, paak... even em. it only worked for a few songs for eminem on MTBMB album.

AftermathBeats

« Reply #1749 on: July 01, 2022, 09:51:26 PM »
I have to say, I like the idea better that Dre is now recording a complete album with Snoop like a Dre Solo album and this time the right people are also there and at Snoop I am sure that he will also release the album as they get involved, he is in the studio every day this week non-stop with Dre to finish it

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

AftermathBeats

« Reply #1750 on: July 01, 2022, 09:52:32 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

AftermathBeats

« Reply #1751 on: July 01, 2022, 09:53:21 PM »

Orbyte

« Reply #1752 on: July 02, 2022, 03:56:03 AM »
music changed a lot and dre couldnt keep up with it.
I think he actively chose not to evolve. Back in 2006.

Orbyte

« Reply #1753 on: July 02, 2022, 03:59:30 AM »
I have to say, I like the idea better that Dre is now recording a complete album with Snoop like a Dre Solo album and this time the right people are also there and at Snoop I am sure that he will also release the album as they get involved, he is in the studio every day this week non-stop with Dre to finish it
Worst outcome would be that there will be only one track produced by dem jointz and fredwreck on the finished album.

mtbsm

« Reply #1754 on: July 02, 2022, 05:52:46 AM »
how many beats did he do lately?

6 songs on 2021 for gta, those gta songs were old material. he did only 5 beats for eminem's last double album. there was only one sounds like a new material "never love again"... the rest were old beats that modified today.

so yeah we have no idea today about what a dre beat sounds like these days. good point.

Yeah looking back in time he did that batch for Em on Relapse so there was a definite “sound” then - And just before that he had done some for Jay’s Kingdom Come and there was a sound then too between those tracks and a couple of the leaks around then (Bishop Grow Up, Boss Life, Imagine for example).

But since then it’s been tracks by committee, jam session stuff he’s been a part of, and average (by his standard ) loosies. Everyone holding out for if he can create something that crosses all genres and demographics like he has over and over again, myself included. But nothing he’s done suggests he can tbh. Only history and nostalgia and a few of the songs on MTBMB, which gave me hope personally. That was some of his best work in years I thought. Anyhow we’ll see but expecting nothing. Dre fans = Tina, Dre = Ike
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 06:27:44 AM by mtbsm »