Author Topic: Paranoia  (Read 821 times)

Ebenus Supremus

Paranoia
« on: June 08, 2015, 01:57:51 AM »
Its poetry people, so don't even start bout the fact that I can't rap.....

Enjoy

Sccit

Re: Paranoia
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 02:09:06 AM »
paranoia rules ur mind, dumb and blind without a spine
hateful bliss, a shitty soul bleeds excrement and how sublime
need help badly cuz love is missin, whats the mission
to talk shit, stalk sccit, cuz u know inside my cocks big
repression due to celibacy, excellence, a delicacy
u want a taste i got the paste for teeth but damn, the medicine be
controlling your thoughts, u seek the truth when it's right in front of you
save yourself, whats become of u? mi dear, u may need 2 become a jew :)

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 02:34:40 AM »
Its undeniable my lil Zionist, I'm in the zone, your just high on stress, trying to flex that vocab like a pirate flying through the skies, you best to stick to what you good at, which is lying in your rhymes, right ess.
I been celibate for 9 years n it makes me feel wholesome, you be fuckin like a rabbit, producing nothing but bloody pond scum, that's what your spawn be, I ain't tripping on no anti semitic tip. I'm just saying if you payin n layin them ho's then it must be hereditary sick dick shit. Like god said to moses on Mt Sinai, told him to employ Aron n an eye for an eye, said don't sleep with your sisters or with your mother thou shall not lie... And I'm like, ya'll had to be fuckin told that? That's how dumb youse are, no lie. My ancestors were either Berbers or vikings. We traded in souls way before your people learned about the price of things. Now you running Hollywood cos your just a bunch of actors. See a fine price of meat n tell the bitch she got the x factor. Matter fact, scratch that, like jerry heller, y'all be pimpin out the hustlers. Robbin the hood, y'all just no good, I don't wanna be like you busters. Should a left your ass in Egypt to be the pharaohs slaves. Don't come at me like ya kosher when you were eating bacon yesterday.
I'm trying to found a nation like Muhhamad Ali Jinnah. While you busy spitting wack shit bout tipping 40s n strippers. I'm on that righteous tip, savin myself for god, cos just like Abraham. He paid this lil peasant a visit when I prayed, so I ain't savin it for no man. I have orgasams on the regular, just thinking bout making love. Don't need no dick or boyfriend or the encouragement of drugs. I hear voices n they telling me that sccits dick ain't worth the wait. So I stalk him for some lyrics n pay him back with hate.

Ebby Web

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2020, 02:48:25 AM »
Its undeniable my lil Zionist, I'm in the zone, your just high on stress, trying to flex that vocab like a pirate flying through the skies, you best to stick to what you good at, which is lying in your rhymes, right ess.
I been celibate for 9 years n it makes me feel wholesome, you be fuckin like a rabbit, producing nothing but bloody pond scum, that's what your spawn be, I ain't tripping on no anti semitic tip. I'm just saying if you payin n layin them ho's then it must be hereditary sick dick shit. Like god said to moses on Mt Sinai, told him to employ Aron n an eye for an eye, said don't sleep with your sisters or with your mother thou shall not lie... And I'm like, ya'll had to be fuckin told that? That's how dumb youse are, no lie. My ancestors were either Berbers or vikings. We traded in souls way before your people learned about the price of things. Now you running Hollywood cos your just a bunch of actors. See a fine price of meat n tell the bitch she got the x factor. Matter fact, scratch that, like jerry heller, y'all be pimpin out the hustlers. Robbin the hood, y'all just no good, I don't wanna be like you busters. Should a left your ass in Egypt to be the pharaohs slaves. Don't come at me like ya kosher when you were eating bacon yesterday.
I'm trying to found a nation like Muhhamad Ali Jinnah. While you busy spitting wack shit bout tipping 40s n strippers. I'm on that righteous tip, savin myself for god, cos just like Abraham. He paid this lil peasant a visit when I prayed, so I ain't savin it for no man. I have orgasams on the regular, just thinking bout making love. Don't need no dick or boyfriend or the encouragement of drugs. I hear voices n they telling me that sccits dick ain't worth the wait. So I stalk him for some lyrics n pay him back with hate.

Who wrote this fuckin garbage?
Is your life that pathetic you wanna own my identity?
I didn't even know what a Zionist was in 2015
You must be one desperate fuck, fuckin with me
There's No Justice It's Just Us