Author Topic: Techs Reflections on Getting Fired  (Read 562 times)

TilMakaveliReturns

Re:Techs Reflections on Getting Fired
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2003, 11:48:57 AM »
and tilreturns, unfortunately no i dont have that power, lol

I mean aint you like Seer's homie since he made you a mod. Btw, check out that thread IsraeliHipHop made in TOT. Can you have someone check the IP and see who that is. Cuz he deserves to get banned too.

And Mister America....LMAO....."What's he gonna do?!!"....

GOD BLESS YA MISTER AMERICA

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2003, 11:53:31 AM »
GOD BLESS YA TOO, MY LITTLE AMERICANMANIAC!!! Train Hard, Say your Prayers, and Take Your Vitamins, and one day, you can be big and strong, and You'll have that Power too, Brother!!!

By The Way, in The spirit of Brotherly Love, Don't You think the right thing to do would be to leave your brother Rapquake alone? We all know he's misguided, but that picture you got of him isn't helpin' the world, is it brother?  It's your call, but I know the call Mister America would make.

GOD BLESS YA, BROTHER!!!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2003, 11:57:59 AM »
this kinda makes me wonder, is this actually trauma or is it really hulk hogan sittin back there behind the computer postin, wow, lol you've really taken on a character.

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2003, 12:01:14 PM »
this kinda makes me wonder, is this actually trauma or is it really hulk hogan sittin back there behind the computer postin, wow, lol you've really taken on a character.

LMAO i think Trauma just has a lot more time on his hands these days, but it's all good. He doesn't talk shit about people or make racist remarks.....GOD BLESS MISTER AMERICA....

And no I aint taking down that pic.... the guy talked so much shit about fighting me and then he pussied out.....Mister America don't you think thats very un-American?

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2003, 12:01:22 PM »
I've met Hulk Hogan, brother, and believe me, I'm not Hulk Hogan.  I don't know why I keep getting this... I mean, really; we both have similar mustaches, I'll agree with that, but it's a walrus mustache, brother... even Mister America didn't invent that.  Also, we have similar builds, but everybody knows brother, Hulk Hogan's got the largest pythons in the world.  My Patriots may be impressive, but they don't add up to the physical specimen that is Hulk Hogan.  As for Trauma, well, lets just say Mr. Pitt is a close personal friend of mine, and I'll leave it that.  

God Bless the U.S. of A., and god bless all my little hu... american maniacs out there!!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2003, 12:04:43 PM »

And no I aint taking down that pic.... the guy talked so much shit about fighting me and then he pussied out.....Mister America don't you think thats very un-American?

You're right, brother.  that is very un-american... but Mister America knows even good old american's make mistakes.  Can't you just let the mistake go, another time?  I know he does some bad things, but Mister America's made friends out of plenty of bad guys; I remember when Sgt. Slaughter BETRAYED america and helped those evil, evil Iraqi's back in the day... Mister America was hurt, but I was standing there strong by his side when he came back from the dark side, brother.  So, in the end, it's up to you, but I've got one question for ya; just one question that you haven't answered yet....whut ya gonna do? WHUT YOU GONNA DO, BROTHER???"??""????

*passes out slamming fingers on the keyboard trying to type whut you gonna do bigger

Doggystylin

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2003, 12:05:31 PM »
what? lol that post just confused the hell outta me

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2003, 12:06:58 PM »
What am I gonna do?

I'm gonna wait for the cunt to come to LA so I can give him a good old Mister American asswhoopin. 8)

The question is....WHAT'S HE SHE GONNA DO?

Quakaveli

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2003, 12:16:04 PM »
and tilreturns, unfortunately no i dont have that power, lol

I mean aint you like Seer's homie since he made you a mod. Btw, check out that thread IsraeliHipHop made in TOT. Can you have someone check the IP and see who that is. Cuz he deserves to get banned too.

Damn the way ur sucking sccits dick makes me think either:
1.hes beggin u to say that personally
2. ur sccit
3. YOURE his BF

Quakaveli

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2003, 12:18:37 PM »
What am I gonna do?

I'm gonna wait for the cunt to come to LA so I can give him a good old Mister American asswhoopin. 8)

The question is....WHAT'S HE SHE GONNA DO?

ur obsession with me makes me curious :-* :-* :-*

::)

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2003, 12:18:45 PM »
YOU FUCKIN IDIOT. THE REASON I SAID THAT IS CUZ THE THREAD ORIGINALLY READ "FUCK ALLAH". WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH SCCIT? YOU FUCKIN CHOOT STAY OUTTA THE FUCKIN CONVO IF YOU DONT KNOW WTF IS GOIN ON. THATS WHY YOU GET YOURSELF INTO SHIT AND THEN YOU'RE TOO PUSSY TO BACK IT UP. YOU FUCKIN HAIRY DESI CHOOT.

Quakaveli

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2003, 12:23:26 PM »
YOU FUCKIN IDIOT. THE REASON I SAID THAT IS CUZ THE THREAD ORIGINALLY READ "FUCK ALLAH". WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH SCCIT? YOU FUCKIN CHOOT STAY OUTTA THE FUCKIN CONVO IF YOU DONT KNOW WTF IS GOIN ON. THATS WHY YOU GET YOURSELF INTO SHIT AND THEN YOU'RE TOO PUSSY TO BACK IT UP. YOU FUCKIN HAIRY DESI CHOOT.

just read ur posts....I can just see ur pussy faghan ass on the other side steamin and gettin ur panties all wet on the other side of the screen, LMAO....youre a fuckin joke man, ...oh yeah gimme another 5 calls today, Im feeling kinda loney, no1 wants to fuck my desi choot  :'( ::)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2003, 03:59:47 PM »
  >:(doggy i kinda felt bad for dissing you in another thread and was gonna just forget about your ass and now you pull this shit again...wtf..fuck you then

and back to my original thoughts...lmao..the faghan fired from pizza hut, tech's got a great career...oh and tech you say you got fired for security reasons...well they probably found out about you being on the terrorist watch and got rid of your ass...or could've been because you eating all the damn food all the time  8)

Doggystylin

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2003, 04:13:49 PM »
hey i never did have a problem with you til that thread, then you just straight up pissed me off, i always ignored your disses, but fuck u, eat a dick, n who the fuck unlocked this thread? u can eat a dick too