Author Topic: DR. DRE 2001 AFTERMATH LEAK .. Hittman & Last Emperor - Airwave Terrorists  (Read 1974 times)

Sccit

anyone kno who the third rapper is??

The following users thanked this post: Hittman2001

dameons

Dope !

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

These full tracks of those snippets have been discovered!!  California Gold Rush!! Bomb Leaks from a great era
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

These full tracks of those snippets have been discovered!!  California Gold Rush!! Bomb Leaks from a great era

all we need is malibu dre and the cyphers complete

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one

Yeah right there’s probably a double albums worth of these that aren’t seeing the light of day

Sccit

Yeah right there’s probably a double albums worth of these that aren’t seeing the light of day

obviously

i mean from tracks we’ve heard of

Sccit

found out the 3rd rapper is Phish... and here’s the MP3:

CLICK HERE

The following users thanked this post: kingsol81

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
found out the 3rd rapper is Phish... and here’s the MP3:

CLICK HERE

Isn't Phish the mystery dude on the classic hook for "What's the Difference".  Songs were probably recorded about the same time, he must of been hanging out Dre's studio in those days with Hittman.

THIS SHIT IS FIRE!!! BUMPING THIS ON REPEAT!!! LYRICS, BEAT, CONCEPTUALLY, FIRE!!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

50 rapped over a slightly reworked version of this beat on his 2nd album.

Found it:

Credits say its produced by Buckwild on his album so thats probably who made the above beat. Kind of weird how many of these tracks have other peoples beats on em, just in rough edits. Maybe what they say about Dre jacking everyone around him is true?

SuperSpider

Thanks for sharing, Sccit.  8)

After seeing all that hype about these leaks I expected a lot from them. Disappointingly all I heard was sub par production and very outdated overall sound. If this wasn't Dre-related I don't think anyone would even be checking for it among all the great releases coming out nowadays. Hopefully whatever else leaks would be better

Sccit

Found it:

Credits say its produced by Buckwild on his album so thats probably who made the above beat. Kind of weird how many of these tracks have other peoples beats on em, just in rough edits. Maybe what they say about Dre jacking everyone around him is true?

IT MIGHT NOT BE A 2001 LEAK AFTERALL......MAYBE JUST A HITTMAN SONG FOR HIS ALBUM. IT WAS FOUND ON A PITTSBURG CASSETTE TAPE, SO THEY WERENT LABELED, IT WAS JUST ASSUMED AS A 2001 LEFTOEVER BECAUSE OF THE OTHER SONGS ON THERE.

BUT THE SONG PRODUCED BY TIM AND BOB WAS 100% GIVING CREDIT TO TIM AND BOB, SINCE EVEN THE XXL ARTICLE ABOUT IT CREDITED THEM FOR THE BEAT = NO JACKING

THAT SAID, DRE IS THE ULTIMATE PRODUCER...IF HE WOULDA USED THIS FOR 2001, HE PROLLY WOULDA COMPLETELY REWORKED IT AND TURNED IT INTO A CLASSIC THAT SOUNDS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WE HEARING NOW AKA HE WOULDA PRODUCED THE SHIT OUT OF A SKELETON BEAT, WHICH HE TENDS TO DO FROM TIME TO TIME.

Sccit

Found it:

NOW THAT IM LISTENIN TO IT, THIS IS A TOTALLY DIFF BEAT

SIMILAR STYLE BUT DAMN NEAR EVERYTHIN ABOUT IT IS DIFFERENT FROM A PRODUCTION STANDPOINT.

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

Sccit

Thanks for sharing, Sccit.  8)

After seeing all that hype about these leaks I expected a lot from them. Disappointingly all I heard was sub par production and very outdated overall sound. If this wasn't Dre-related I don't think anyone would even be checking for it among all the great releases coming out nowadays. Hopefully whatever else leaks would be better

I AGREE THESE AINT TOUCHIN ANYTHIN ON 2001....BUT THEYRE MOST LIKELY INCOMPLETE SKELETONS OF WHAT DRE WOULDA RELEASED HAD IT BEEN COMPLETED.

HEY YOU IS PRETTY HARD THO...I WANT THAT ONE IN CDQ.

dj coma

Found it:

IT MIGHT NOT BE A 2001 LEAK AFTERALL......MAYBE JUST A HITTMAN SONG FOR HIS ALBUM. IT WAS FOUND ON A PITTSBURG CASSETTE TAPE, SO THEY WERENT LABELED, IT WAS JUST ASSUMED AS A 2001 LEFTOEVER BECAUSE OF THE OTHER SONGS ON THERE.

BUT THE SONG PRODUCED BY TIM AND BOB WAS 100% GIVING CREDIT TO TIM AND BOB, SINCE EVEN THE XXL ARTICLE ABOUT IT CREDITED THEM FOR THE BEAT = NO JACKING

THAT SAID, DRE IS THE ULTIMATE PRODUCER...IF HE WOULDA USED THIS FOR 2001, HE PROLLY WOULDA COMPLETELY REWORKED IT AND TURNED IT INTO A CLASSIC THAT SOUNDS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WE HEARING NOW AKA HE WOULDA PRODUCED THE SHIT OUT OF A SKELETON BEAT, WHICH HE TENDS TO DO FROM TIME TO TIME.

Hittman said Airwave Terrorist was actually the very first song he worked on when he got to Aftermath. I would say that means it definitely was not done for his solo album. Probably just a work in progress track for 2001, although it sounds close to being finished.