Author Topic: Crooked I (KXNG)- Convertible Bars ..dubcc❤️  (Read 557 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Crooked I (KXNG)- Convertible Bars ..dubcc❤️
« on: March 29, 2020, 11:56:23 PM »
10 Years since Ive been here , now with this corona virus situation Made me visit place that was source for best westcoast music ...Happy to see this alive ! Much respect to people here that i spent Years with ... nima, jome, novakane, stannard, okka, matty, dimos...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

Re: Crooked I (KXNG)- Convertible Bars ..dubcc❤️
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 01:44:21 AM »
What up!? Haven't seen you post in a while. Thanks for the shout-out, man. It's Tha Crip who has been keepin' this place alive lately with his mixes.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 02:01:57 AM »
Sup bro , haven’t been here for 10 years bro almost , glad to see some familiar names ... glad to see u still reppin

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 03:57:46 AM »
Sup bro , haven’t been here for 10 years bro almost , glad to see some familiar names ... glad to see u still reppin

It looks like you posted somethin' back in 2016, so it hasn't been 10 years, but it's been a long time!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 09:07:27 AM »

It looks like you posted somethin' back in 2016, so it hasn't been 10 years, but it's been a long time!

Probably logged to try to holla at some of you ... but really long time . Music changed alot on west

SuperSpider

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 11:23:19 AM »

Probably logged to try to holla at some of you ... but really long time . Music changed alot on west

You won't remember me, but I'm nearly sure you used to post on the Crooked I forum (The Boss Board) as well.....shame that place is dead & gone now

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2020, 09:20:29 AM »

You won't remember me, but I'm nearly sure you used to post on the Crooked I forum (The Boss Board) as well.....shame that place is dead & gone now

I remember man  , effex shut that place down ?

Tony Trey

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2020, 09:43:10 AM »

What up Crvle?  This is Tony from the Boss Board.  Yeah, what I heard was Effex has been missing in action for almost a year now.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2020, 10:52:04 AM »

What up Crvle?  This is Tony from the Boss Board.  Yeah, what I heard was Effex has been missing in action for almost a year now.

Sup homie ! Strange he have that site his sweat and tears, wouldnt expect him
To go missing Like that ...

SuperSpider

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2020, 11:46:52 AM »

Sup homie ! Strange he have that site his sweat and tears, wouldnt expect him
To go missing Like that ...

He just vanished one day around June/July 2019 and that was it.....no activity from EFFeX here, on BossBoard or on his personal twitter ever since. No idea what happened to him, but these were the only ways I know of to contact him and they are all dead now

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2020, 11:32:15 PM »
10 Years since Ive been here , now with this corona virus situation Made me visit place that was source for best westcoast music ...Happy to see this alive ! Much respect to people here that i spent Years with ... nima, jome, novakane, stannard, okka, matty, dimos...

Welcome back brother last tyme i saw you was on Dynasty forum then Bossboard  8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2020, 09:53:21 AM »

Welcome back brother last tyme i saw you was on Dynasty forum then Bossboard  8)

Sup bro ! Nice to see u and this place runnin,
Hard do find good wc music these days

The following users thanked this post: U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2020, 08:49:28 PM »

Sup bro ! Nice to see u and this place runnin,
Hard do find good wc music these days

Check your privste messages  8)