Author Topic: wtf?? ??  (Read 344 times)

bez

Re:wtf?? ??
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2003, 11:18:00 AM »
sup i-bo kiddah

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2003, 11:22:48 AM »
^^^lol

sup I-Bo

sup kill??... long time no talkin... :)

word, i wasn't really postin alot in a while either lol. oh yeah, shut sum of dem muhfuckas up  ;D

KVB

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2003, 12:57:57 PM »
STFU you bitch

You have a battle with me pending... but now you're bitching out.  ::)

I smell PUSSY

But... damn, I guess I gotta retract my statements... in case you'll "koncks" me out. :-\

Kinda ironic that a self-proclaimed "Maestro" can't even learn to write English properly.

Stop spamming the board... illiterate faggot.

look who's talkin.... the mc who tried to claim victory without even posting a rhyme... lol....

ima tell you why i didnt post a rhyme... because i didnt expect YOU to post a rhyme.... and guess what... i was right.... watever you wanna say, the fact still remains.... YOU DIDNT POST...

Ummm....... you're clearly confused man... :-\

Need a reminder of recent events? :)

Let's see:

YOU proposed the battle

I accept

I talk to you on AIM... YOU set the deadline to Tuesday May 6 (one week ago)

I get online 1/2 hour before the deadline, ready to post my verse

With no sign of you (after having decades of time to write your verse), I didn't post mine, unwilling to let it go to waste. One minute before the deadline I claim victory by D/Q.

The next day, You object... while giving no explanation whatsoever for why you didn't show up (for your OWN battle, to your OWN deadline), until yesterday, when I confronted you with it in this thread.

Your excuse for not showing is LAME. It's laughable. If you were so scared of me not being able to post a rhyme, why did you even request to battle me in the first place?

And don't even try making arguments against me, you can't.

Fuck you AND the battle... you bitched out. Bottom Line. And like I said, don't even try making up more bullshit to make yourself look good, I've heard enough from you already. As a matter of fact, don't even reply to this post, you have nothing to say. Just read it and regret your own fakeness.

Peace the fuck out... bitch.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2003, 01:41:33 PM »
so lemme see... you claimed victory even before the due date... man you're a funny prick
« Last Edit: May 13, 2003, 01:42:39 PM by Maestro »

Inspectah

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2003, 03:46:19 PM »
 ???

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2003, 10:30:03 AM »
jus cuz I-BO aint spit in a while doesnt mean he turned wack, I-bo aint gon turn wack, but give it a try sinister...  you never know.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer