Poll

Lockdown
3 (42.9%)
Don’t Lockdown
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Virus—Lockdown or don’t lockdown  (Read 7530 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Virus—Lockdown or don’t lockdown
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2020, 01:24:13 AM »
hold up, sikotic sayin the opposite in this thread than the rhetoric he was spewing in the blm thread

:eh:

is infinite being trolled by him again?

You lost me.  What did he say that was supposedly “opposite”?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Gatz N Rozes

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2020, 03:03:55 AM »
uh they cant take pride freedom of the gods first born
tormented and torn survivin takin the devil by the horns
lock down, stop clowns, the world is still goin around
smokin a pound, vibin clouds, trippin not slippin, um ridin
false agenda, just remember, they want to keep u under
poison us with toxic glitches and horrorful propaganda
let it rain, let it thunder, i often wondet whats real here
cant feel pain, listen my brother, they wont play fear
feedin off the evil vibe, gods soldiers are on the rise
only few recognize and realize our power word 2 wise
no matter how they strategize, tryin to blind oir single eye
the t.h.e.y. make me fight the hierarchy enslaving you, lalala
no rest for the wicked, coutage is whats needed,
never be defeated as we seek the inner light
thats why i rock the mic to vandalize hell
and turn our life into soulful paradise
god doesnt throw dice, think tice or betray
be on the rightous steps instead of property of "they"

Cubic Zirconia

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2020, 04:33:33 AM »
Put it this way
Even if the whole virus thing is bullshit who's gunna stop em from sayin you or a family member of friend caught it?
Lock this shit down to lessen the risk.

Gatz N Rozes

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2020, 04:43:33 AM »
Put it this way
Even if the whole virus thing is bullshit who's gunna stop em from sayin you or a family member of friend caught it?
Lock this shit down to lessen the risk.

exactly. you neither can u prove its fake nor that you dont have it

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2020, 06:34:19 AM »
hold up, sikotic sayin the opposite in this thread than the rhetoric he was spewing in the blm thread

“A lot of people really don't get systemic racism and think because "I have a black friend" or "we had a black president" means all problems have been solved.”

^^ that’s the exact opposite of the alt right cac shit yall were vibin off in the BLM thread 

Cubic Zirconia

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2020, 02:19:37 PM »

“A lot of people really don't get systemic racism and think because "I have a black friend" or "we had a black president" means all problems have been solved.”

^^ that’s the exact opposite of the alt right cac shit yall were vibin off in the BLM thread

Maybe they're learning Sccit. Maybe they're being posers too. Some people do use Pro Black talking points manipulatively. But maybe they're learning. Keep it goin.

V2DHeart

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2020, 09:43:10 AM »
Almost 6 months later since my last post on this, and here in the UK we now have the updated 'official' mortality stats (official not being accurate as they have since admitted many of the deaths weren't tested)

Mortality rate for under 70's - 0.006%
Mortality rate for under 25's - 0.00008%
Mortality rate for under 18's - 0.000009% (We've had 6 people under the age of 18 die 'with' covid-19, 5 of which were already in hospital with other issues)

Despite this, we have had extreme measures put in place in schools, with children expected to wear face coverings, and the use ethanol based hand sanitiser up to 20 times in a single day. There are studies out there that show how regular application of ethanol on the skin (e.g. in the form of these hand disinfectants) relatively low but measurable blood concentrations of ethanol and its metabolite acetaldehyde may occur, and that especially in children, percutaneous toxicity occur. More damage, both physical and psychologically is being done to the children in the UK than preventing them from the risk of a 'virus', which you can see has a very very low death rate. They now use "cases" (IE; antibodies and dead cell matter) as a means to enforce tougher measures now that the mortality rate has since vanished for a couple of months now. This can keep the fear and uncertainty going until winter flu season.

I am currently in the process of requesting COSHH and risk assessments of the hand sanitisers used (I'll be surprised if there's any) from the education dept. and have provided my own kids school with notifications of keeping them off, when they administer a live influenza spray (influenza vaccine has been medically proven to increase the risk of respiratory infections, of which covid-19 is) so I'll keep updated of the progress
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2020, 09:48:56 PM »
Almost 6 months later since my last post on this, and here in the UK we now have the updated 'official' mortality stats (official not being accurate as they have since admitted many of the deaths weren't tested)

Mortality rate for under 18's - 0.000009% (We've had 6 people under the age of 18 die 'with' covid-19, 5 of which were already in hospital with other issues)

Despite this, we have had extreme measures put in place in schools, with children expected to wear face coverings, and the use ethanol based hand sanitiser up to 20 times in a single day. There are studies out there that show how regular application of ethanol on the skin (e.g. in the form of these hand disinfectants) relatively low but measurable blood concentrations of ethanol and its metabolite acetaldehyde may occur, and that especially in children, percutaneous toxicity occur. More damage, both physical and psychologically is being done to the children in the UK than preventing them from the risk of a 'virus', which you can see has a very very low death rate. They now use "cases" (IE; antibodies and dead cell matter) as a means to enforce tougher measures now that the mortality rate has since vanished for a couple of months now. This can keep the fear and uncertainty going until winter flu season.

I am currently in the process of requesting COSHH and risk assessments of the hand sanitisers used (I'll be surprised if there's any) from the education dept. and have provided my own kids school with notifications of keeping them off, when they administer a live influenza spray (influenza vaccine has been medically proven to increase the risk of respiratory infections, of which covid-19 is) so I'll keep updated of the progress

Yep... and I'm still waiting for Sccit to admit he was wrong on this one for supporting the lockdowns.  How people still think this is a good idea is unbelievable to me.  I knew it from the outset but I can understand how some might have been fooled in the beginning.   But now?  After 7 months of these lockdowns and mandatory masks fuccing up our lives?  Sccit should know better than most, he lives in L.A. and Governor Newsome has fuccin destroyed L.A. over this and it's still going on indefinitely. 

Sccit, so you still support the lockdowns, yes or no.  And no sidestepping the question this shit is serious, cuzz.. no bullshit... yes or no?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 09:50:35 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2020, 11:02:21 AM »

Yep... and I'm still waiting for Sccit to admit he was wrong on this one for supporting the lockdowns.  How people still think this is a good idea is unbelievable to me.  I knew it from the outset but I can understand how some might have been fooled in the beginning.   But now?  After 7 months of these lockdowns and mandatory masks fuccing up our lives?  Sccit should know better than most, he lives in L.A. and Governor Newsome has fuccin destroyed L.A. over this and it's still going on indefinitely. 

Sccit, so you still support the lockdowns, yes or no.  And no sidestepping the question this shit is serious, cuzz.. no bullshit... yes or no?

wrong again

i thought schools should never close and was happy when the country opened back up.... i even took a trip to vegas in june.

the only thing i said was that acting like youre the all-knowing is never the answer... i also
like to preach balance. so while states like california is goin way overboard, i also think there are people out there who don’t realize covid is a real thing and are doing retarded shit like having sneezing contests, which it seems to me like u on that side of the spectrum.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2020, 11:09:35 AM »

wrong again

i thought schools should never close and was happy when the country opened back up.... i even took a trip to vegas in june.

the only thing i said was that acting like youre the all-knowing is never the answer... i also
like to preach balance. so while states like california is goin way overboard, i also think there are people out there who don’t realize covid is a real thing and are doing retarded shit like having sneezing contests, which it seems to me like u on that side of the spectrum.

Yep, so you sidestepped the question and still won't admit you were wrong in the beginning.  You were pro lockdown in the beginning and now you are anti-lockdown and yet you aren't gonna man up and admit you were wrong. 

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2020, 03:29:39 AM »

wrong again

Yep, so you sidestepped the question and still won't admit you were wrong in the beginning.  You were pro lockdown in the beginning and now you are anti-lockdown and yet you aren't gonna man up and admit you were wrong. 

show me where i said i was pro-lockdown .. now show me where i said i was anti-lockdown

as usual, u doin the most

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2020, 02:20:29 PM »

wrong again

show me where i said i was pro-lockdown .. now show me where i said i was anti-lockdown

bro I swear you will bullshit to death rather than admit you were wrong.  I'm too lazy right now but later I will post snap shots of our debates on Facebook where you argued me over Sweden's decision to remain OPEN--or LOCKDOWN

Quit fakin' dawg and man up !
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 02:23:01 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2020, 02:56:33 PM »

wrong again

bro I swear you will bullshit to death rather than admit you were wrong.  I'm too lazy right now but later I will post snap shots of our debates on Facebook where you argued me over Sweden's decision to remain OPEN--or LOCKDOWN

Quit fakin' dawg and man up !

you are an extremist

that’s why you’re letting this entire thing consume your life

to me it doesn’t make much of a difference.. life is basically the same and i’m not tearing my hair out over it.

you want me to be as invested in the debate as you are, and it makes u mad when i play devils advocate.

once again, i remain neutral .. get over it son.

and i don’t give a fuck about sweden .. you can post our convos here, i was neutral the entire time, even when playing devils advocate. you just want everyone to dedicate their life to it outa boredom just like u. the government has u right where they want.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2020, 03:57:49 AM »

you are an extremist

to me it doesn’t make much of a difference.. life is basically the same and i’m not tearing my hair out over it.

you want me to be as invested in the debate as you are, and it makes u mad when i play devils advocate.

and i don’t give a fuck about sweden .. you can post our convos here, i was neutral the entire time, even when playing devils advocate. you just want everyone to dedicate their life to it outa boredom just like u. the government has u right where they want.

fucc man.. if you can't stand up for yourself when your politicians put a muzzle on your face and tell you to shelter at home--and it's all supposedly for your own "safety" and protection----Then you are a sheep!

Call me an extremist if you want, but you are a sheep in a mask

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2020, 08:33:52 AM »

you are an extremist

fucc man.. if you can't stand up for yourself when your politicians put a muzzle on your face and tell you to shelter at home--and it's all supposedly for your own "safety" and protection----Then you are a sheep!

Call me an extremist if you want, but you are a sheep in a mask

you are a sheep and they have u right where they want you

focusing your entire life on covid, spending your days pullin your hairs out and posting about it on social media

their plan has consumed you and they’re laughing about it .. your facebook page has basically become a covid page. do u not understand that you’re now a pawn in their plan?

you lack balance