Author Topic: Doggystyle Differences & MORE  (Read 1662 times)

Tony Trey

Re: Doggystyle Differences & MORE
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2023, 10:18:03 AM »
You started by saying, "how the hell did this turn into a Jews and Palestine debate? and then proceeded to further the debate on Irael/Palestine.

You guys all got to express your opinion on the topic. Why can't I? Especially since this thread is clearly no longer about Doggystyle.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2023, 11:37:04 PM »
You guys all got to express your opinion on the topic. Why can't I? Especially since this thread is clearly no longer about Doggystyle.

no it's cool homie, it was good post. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2024, 06:47:49 PM »
You can count on sccit to turn any thread into a israel/palestine discussion. He never gets enough of that shit

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2024, 12:36:55 AM »
You can count on sccit to turn any thread into a israel/palestine discussion. He never gets enough of that shit

1.this thread over a month old puto
2.infinite is the one who brought up israel/palestine

:thefuck:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2024, 01:10:36 AM »
1.this thread over a month old puto
2.infinite is the one who brought up israel/palestine

:thefuck:

Nah man I didn’t start it, politically I’m only interested in exposin Coward-19, Flat Earth, World Economic Forum type subjects—Sccit WhatsApped me for my opinion on Israel/Palestine and then when I gave it he told me to never message him again on WhatsApp. 

I was gonna message him just yesterday on WhatsApp to give him props for ya’ll linkin the MC Eiht, RBX stuff I been seein on Instagram but then I remembered that I’ve been banned from messaging him on WhatsApp so I withheld props

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2024, 07:27:37 AM »
Nah man I didn’t start it, politically I’m only interested in exposin Coward-19, Flat Earth, World Economic Forum type subjects—Sccit WhatsApped me for my opinion on Israel/Palestine and then when I gave it he told me to never message him again on WhatsApp. 

I was gonna message him just yesterday on WhatsApp to give him props for ya’ll linkin the MC Eiht, RBX stuff I been seein on Instagram but then I remembered that I’ve been banned from messaging him on WhatsApp so I withheld props

doggy knows about the messages .. he’s only trying to talk shit to me now because i was breakin his balls in the warren g vs dj quik thread, so this is his way of gettin me back

don’t get too excited, he doesn’t actually care

also stop bein scary, we already talked about this n said it’s all good in tha studio section.. u can still message me 😂

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2024, 05:13:26 AM »

doggy knows about the messages .. he’s only trying to talk shit to me now because i was breakin his balls in the warren g vs dj quik thread, so this is his way of gettin me back

don’t get too excited, he doesn’t actually care

also stop bein scary, we already talked about this n said it’s all good in tha studio section.. u can still message me 😂

you aren't black so it's okay to use "scary" in its proper form and say "scared" when appropriate.  To me, there is a difference between creative use of the language, slang, and style--verses just sounding uneducated, and I always thought that in the black community the way they misuse the word "scary" is lame.

First of all.  It causes confusion.  If I said, "Lions are scary."  Well, that would mean I am scared of lions which is correct, a human might be scared if they encountered a Lion in the jungle.  But in the hood, if I said "Lions are scary" that would actually mean that lions are scared of humans.  Which is actually backwards and makes no sense.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2024, 10:35:37 PM »
you aren't black so it's okay to use "scary" in its proper form and say "scared" when appropriate.  To me, there is a difference between creative use of the language, slang, and style--verses just sounding uneducated, and I always thought that in the black community the way they misuse the word "scary" is lame.

First of all.  It causes confusion.  If I said, "Lions are scary."  Well, that would mean I am scared of lions which is correct, a human might be scared if they encountered a Lion in the jungle.  But in the hood, if I said "Lions are scary" that would actually mean that lions are scared of humans.  Which is actually backwards and makes no sense.

this gota be the most anti hip-hop, sheltered in middle america shit i ever heard in my life lmaooooo

straight comedy coming from the guy who uses the most try hard slang ever, calls people ficca and all that other shit u never heard irl… shit u didn’t even grow up around.

scary is actually a common LA slang, and something i grew up wit, not something i’m just forcing like u when u try to sound cool .. like if u said “sick” instead of “nice” and i came to u and said “hey buddy, sick is bad thing!! speak properly!!!!” i’m pretty sure you would think i’m a flaming faggot wit a stick up his ass.

well that’s what u sound like right now.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2024, 09:27:51 AM »

this gota be the most anti hip-hop, sheltered in middle america shit i ever heard in my life lmaooooo

straight comedy coming from the guy who uses the most try hard slang ever, calls people ficca and all that other shit u never heard irl… shit u didn’t even grow up around.

scary is actually a common LA slang, and something i grew up wit, not something i’m just forcing like u when u try to sound cool .. like if u said “sick” instead of “nice” and i came to u and said “hey buddy, sick is bad thing!! speak properly!!!!” i’m pretty sure you would think i’m a flaming faggot wit a stick up his ass.

well that’s what u sound like right now.

it's an argument that can never be won, because there's too much gray area over what is good slang and what is bad slang, and so on..and whether or not people should speak correctly according to grammar or not... etc.

but one thing is for sure, that GRAMMATICALLY the way you said it was incorrect.

And I am from Middle America, I am white, and not only that I am from the suburbs.  And I did grow up sheltered.  (I will tell you however that my whole 20's I lived in the black and Muslim community in America, and then 30's have all been living abroad in such places as Africa, Indonesia, and the Arab Gulf).  If you hear me use any slang on here it's because I also grew up listening to hip-hop.  So any slang you hear me use is hip-hop slang.  I don't use slang that comes from the black community because I am not from the black community.  But you might hear me use hip-hop slang because I did grow up on hip-hop.

And further more "scary" is not hip-hop slang that is slang from the black community because black people that are not even fans of hip-hop misuse this word.  Obviously hip-hop originates from the black community so as I said this argument can never be one.  My profession is English though and that's all I do these days is teach English and have no life outside of that.