Author Topic: MC EIHT - LESSONS (Official Discussion)  (Read 8111 times)

doggfather

Re: MC EIHT - LESSONS (New Album Comin Soon)
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2020, 12:54:24 PM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

WestWestYA

Re: MC EIHT - LESSONS (New Album Comin Soon)
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2020, 07:49:51 AM »

Nothing but fire 8)

Sccit

MC EIHT - LESSONS (Official Discussion)
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2020, 02:36:57 PM »
drops tonight

WestWestYA

Re: MC EIHT - LESSONS (Official Discussion)
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2020, 07:37:04 PM »
Another decent effort from Eiht, Way too lengthy 20 tracks gets a little repetitive. Eiht Needs to go back to the Jazz sound he had early in his career. The sound on this project is not his style too g funky.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2020, 08:42:14 PM »
Another decent effort from Eiht, Way too lengthy 20 tracks gets a little repetitive. Eiht Needs to go back to the Jazz sound he had early in his career. The sound on this project is not his style too g funky.

u didn’t like official?

thought that one was great

how does this compare?

WestWestYA

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2020, 04:49:23 AM »

u didn’t like official?

thought that one was great

how does this compare?
I prefer this over Official. Official i only listened to it 3 times. Nothing from it is making me go back and hear it again. After Section 8 album. Eiht hasn't had a great album IMO. His voice is different also now due to his age which sucks kinda like ghostface killah.

Malcy

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2020, 07:50:48 AM »
Listened to some of it earlier and liked what I heard. I did the same with the last album and never went back to it. Was that the double disc one? Can see myself getting to the rest of this though. He works really well over DJ Premier beats so glad there was some production on this.

I listened to Which Way Iz West regularly for months after it came out so it’s sort of set a bar for me when comes to subsequent stuff from Eiht.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2020, 09:52:40 AM »
Listened to some of it earlier and liked what I heard. I did the same with the last album and never went back to it. Was that the double disc one? Can see myself getting to the rest of this though. He works really well over DJ Premier beats so glad there was some production on this.

I listened to Which Way Iz West regularly for months after it came out so it’s sort of set a bar for me when comes to subsequent stuff from Eiht.

there’s no premo beats on here .. ferhan c did the joint wit premo

shame y’all ain’t givin official more of a chance. i know it’s 2 discs and a lot to take in but i feel it coulda been a near classic if narrowed down to 1 disc.

MistaLogos

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2020, 12:55:29 AM »
I prefer this over Official as well, much more tunes that I want to put on repeat. Kinda long release as well, though maybe it was made on purpose.

doggfather

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2020, 01:01:58 AM »
checkn right now!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

doggfather

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2020, 02:56:49 AM »
pure street gangsta music again from eiht.

since his "comaback" WWIW he release the same quality again and again. same as tha chill. they made the cmw legacy stronger. not better, not longer livin, but stronger. official, Gangsta Bizness, 4Wit80, Fohead, and now this all new chapters of CMW.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

hitsaw

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2020, 07:05:59 AM »
Shame the cd is so expensive! I bought wwiw and official. Really loved those 2 albums. Eiht got he’s own style and he ain’t a snoop dogg or ice cube he keeps it real!

westside159

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2020, 05:09:36 PM »
Another dope album from MC Eiht . Lessons is fire . My favorite Eiht album yet . Cant Nobody , That's perfect , Magic , Amibition , What u really on , Title track Lessons...... etc

westside159

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2020, 03:58:09 PM »
Album of the Year so far !!!! Official was dope but Lessons is slightly better in my opinion.....  MC Eiht is still reppin the westcoast the hardest in 2020 . GEAH COMPTON'S MOST WANTED IN THE HOUSE FOR THE 2020 SHOT ....

westside159

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2020, 05:49:25 PM »
Add on opinions