Author Topic: Mister America needs your help, AmericanManiacs.  (Read 425 times)

Trauma-san

Mister America needs your help, AmericanManiacs.
« on: May 11, 2003, 12:28:53 PM »
Well, ya know mean gene... it's been getting bad.  Mister America has went into many battles and emerged victorious, and I owe all the thanks to my many AmericanManiacs around the world...

*pauses for 10 minute standing ovation

Guys, no, wait... I come out here today, because Mister America, and everything I stand for, is being threatened... yes, that's right, today I'm facing perhaps my greatest challenge... a foe more deadly and more important than anybody I've ever stood up against before, brother.  

...but Mister America knows who to turn to.  With the help from the man upstairs, and all my little AmericanManiacs, I know we can do it again.  You were there for me , when I lifted all 800 pounds of Andre the Giant (god bless his soul) overtop my head, and slammed the giant to the ground... You were there when I fought that mean bad Sgt. Slaughter, and sent him back to Iraq.  You were there for me when I had to fight off the nWo, and hell, all the other people that have tried to fight what I stand for, Truth, Justice, and the American Way, with Liberty for all, Brother!!!!!!!

This could be my last time around the block, the h... Mister America's getting old, but with the help of my American Maniacs, maybe I can fight off evil one last time... that's why I've decided to make this a retirement match.  

*boos from the crowd

No, No, it's the only way.  Lately Mister America has came under attack by that DEADLIEST of bad guys, That's right brother, LOW KARMA RATINGS!!!! So I've decided (No, No, I have to), that we'll give this 1 week.  At the end of 1 week, if My Karma is negative, I will RETIRE FOREVER FROM WR... POSTING!!!!

*lots of boos

There's a way you can help, brother!!! If you americanmaniacs are still behind the old h.. american, then vote.  When it goes down 1, vote it up 1, vote every hour, hell, quit your job so you can vote all the time!!!! (don't quit school, that's more important than mister america).  Together, we can topple the giant, but if not, I just want to say THANK YA, BROTHERS!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES!!!!

*breaks down crying

Now, you can either vote for, or against mister america.... for the bad guys out there who might defeat mister america...the question is, and this is the question that's never been answered...

whut you gonna do..?

WHUT YOU GONNA DO, BROTHER?????

*rips shirt off

WHUT YOU GONNA DO, WHEN MISTER AMERICA, AND THE AMERICAN MANIACS RUN WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD ON YOU????>?:?"????!!!!@~~~~!@@!@!

*has aneuryism flexing and ripping stuff in half

Doggystylin

Re:Mister America needs your help, AmericanManiacs.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2003, 12:32:56 PM »
whoa, look at the emotion....that was crazy..

...back to the laker game...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2003, 01:51:56 PM »
I think you got some issues if you make karma a  that extreme valuable factor of staying at wcc.

I also assume you need some counseling. so, well, my advice: leave.

The board has a too negative influence on you. and obviously nobody likes you, since your karma fell down that hard.

Fuck off Mister America, bring Trauma back. My 2Cents.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2003, 01:55:42 PM »
^ word

* Overseer clicks DISS

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2003, 01:56:15 PM »
lol and he accuses 'me' of taking it too serious.  Listen, for the only time, I'm not taking anything serious at all.  LOOK AT THE FUCKING POSTS IVE MADE LATELY.  Yout hink i'm taking things seriouslY?  urgh.  What an idiot.  The truth is I could care less about my karma, it was a joke.  JOKE, that's why I said it was the worst foe I've ever been up against, etc.  You're too stupid to realize it, though.  Damn, kids be trippin.

GOD BLESS YA BROTHER!!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2003, 01:57:36 PM »
^ word

* Overseer clicks DISS

hmm, that's shocking, LOL.  By the way, this is for real, lol, so if everybody's sick of me being around, just hit 'diss'.  Peace~

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2003, 02:06:37 PM »
interesting. I dont wanna fuck you up since I am a nice & friendly guy actually. but first you said
"DUMBASS I WAS JOKING KID" and then "THIS IS FOR REAL, HIT DISS IF YOU DONT LIKE ME"

bitch move.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2003, 02:08:16 PM »
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2003, 02:08:19 PM »
Well, if it means Trauma never returns, i'm hitting the props ;)
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2003, 02:09:23 PM »
LOL Mister America thought He'd come by and clarify.  If I Have Negative feedback by the end of the week (next sunday whenever I log on), Mister America and all the American Maniacs will dissapear forever.  Trauma's a big American Maniac.  

GOD BLESS YA ANYWAYS!!!!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2003, 02:10:07 PM by Mister America »

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2003, 02:26:22 PM »
lol don't do this.. karma doesn't mean shit

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2003, 02:27:41 PM »
Yeah, I know, but if I get voted off, won't it be funny?  LOL

GOD BLESS YA HOE HOPPER!!!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2003, 03:42:44 PM »
This is getting weird. Ronnie, you have outdone yourself.

God bless Union county...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2003, 04:05:35 PM »
this thread is ignorant..

hittin *diss*

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2003, 06:10:27 PM »
yo trauma.. you on crack homie?
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous