Author Topic: Hey Jamal  (Read 268 times)

Quakaveli

Hey Jamal
« on: May 11, 2003, 12:40:41 PM »
Look man I aint no tech...tryin to prove to every1 on WCC that Im a hardcore "man of dignity" ::) whatever that means (braggin to wcc), but anywa if I say Ill meet sum1 I will...just ask doggy ;)....but ur just too much of a loser, in da other thread I said Ill meet u some other time...but ur changing the topic like a lil faghan bitch...oh well it aint my problem, I bet ur just too scared of fighting me in a place where all ur homies aint gonna be at, I UNDERSTAND....trust me I DO  ;D

TilMakaveliReturns

DESI CHOOT...
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2003, 12:44:47 PM »
Alright dogg this is the last time I'm asking you..... Are you gonna come and fight me on May 24th at around 10-11 pm or not? I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself from your PUSSY status cuz at the moment everyone knows you're a fuckin cunt for running your mouth all over the board like you were gonna do something and then BITCHING OUT like a fuckin hindu. ARE YOU GONNA COME AND FIGHT ME AT THE IN&OUT PARKIN LOT ON THE 24TH OR NOT? ITS A YES OR NO QUESTION. IF YOU SAY NO THEN STOP THE FUCKIN BULLSHIT TALK AND STOP TALKIN SHIT IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA BACK IT UP.
REPLY BY TYPING EITHER 1 OR 2....

1.YES, I WILL HOLD ON TO MY MANHOOD UNTIL THE 24TH AND THEN COME AND FIGHT YOU AND GET MY ASS BEAT.

2. NO, JAMAL I'M TOO SCARED. I HAVE NO PRIDE OR DIGNITY, I GOT NO BALLS, I'M A COWARD, IN OTHER WORDS IM HINDU. AND YOU CAN EXPECT ME TO COME UP WITH SOME EXCUSES FOR NOT FIGHTING YOU.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Hey Jamal
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2003, 12:47:38 PM »
Good move locking that other thread.

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2003, 12:48:01 PM »
Choot, you were the one who said you wanted to know where I kick it at so you can come there. You said you wanted to show up where I hang out and attack me from behind. So now you know where I'm at, so just come. Don't be a fuckin pussy. The only way you would've come there is if it was a surprise. Then you wanted Sccit to get me to his house so you can hide out there and attack me with your friends with bats. LOL....please dont ever call anybody a pussy again cuz you've been exposed. You were gonna bring your friends? Fuckin pussy. Why cant you handle my friends being there too? Fuckin CHOOT

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2003, 12:52:28 PM »
Choot, you were the one who said you wanted to know where I kick it at so you can come there. You said you wanted to show up where I hang out and attack me from behind. So now you know where I'm at, so just come. Don't be a fuckin pussy. The only way you would've come there is if it was a surprise. Then you wanted Sccit to get me to his house so you can hide out there and attack me with your friends with bats. LOL....please dont ever call anybody a pussy again cuz you've been exposed. You were gonna bring your friends? Fuckin pussy. Why cant you handle my friends being there too? Fuckin CHOOT

ur mom says so

TilMakaveliReturns

Re:DESI CHOOT...
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2003, 12:52:29 PM »
Choot, if you wanna talk about this hit me up on AIM....udontknowme71.......stop fuckin tryin to post up your excuses on the board and redeem yourself for being a pussy.... everyone already knows you're a fuckin cunt man..... nobody cares.... if you wanna talk about getting your ass kicked it hit me up on aim.... stop tryin to impress other people....fuckin busta ass pussy......

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2003, 12:54:12 PM »
Choot, if you wanna talk about this hit me up on AIM....udontknowme71.......stop fuckin tryin to post up your excuses on the board and redeem yourself for being a pussy.... everyone already knows you're a fuckin cunt man..... nobody cares.... if you wanna talk about getting your ass kicked it hit me up on aim.... stop tryin to impress other people....fuckin busta ass pussy......

the only one who thinks Im a pussy for not meeting some loser online who talks big is Tech and You...might wanna refine "everyone" faghans ::)

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2003, 12:56:11 PM »
That's the best you can come up with you pussy aka hindu? You fuckin cunt you've been exposed for being a pussy and that's how you respond..... just as i thought.... you're a fuckin coward ass pussy with no balls, dignity, pride, manhood, TYPICAL HINDU CHOOT.... These are the ways you wanted to fight me.....
-bring your friends when I'm alone
-bring bats to a gunfight
-attack me from behind
-bring gloves and a referee (im still LMFAO at this one)

All I said
-come to In&Out

PUSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYY

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2003, 12:57:21 PM »
why the fukc did u make another thread u attention seeking whore....lets keep shit on one thread and stop being a bitch now... ::)

Aiite so like I said I cant meet u at that time, cuz theres a BRUIN BHANGRA SHOW I want to go to...thats da whole reason I am commin to UCLA not to have sex with some guy I know over the net you fuckin FAGhan   ::)
So anyway lets make this shit go down on FRIDAY AT 6 pm somewhere in UCLA (da woods) where its secluded n private, 1 on 1...if u dont accept ur a fuckin pussy with a vagina which has been cut off by ur FAGhan dad while he sucked u off as a baby

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2003, 12:58:17 PM »
TilMakaveliReturns if you're so desperate to fight him, why don't you go to his hood as opposed to waiting for him to come to yours? As you clearly want to fight more than he does, you should be the one to make the effort.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2003, 01:02:50 PM »
That foo wanted to fight me just as bad as I wanna fight him but then he pussied out. And he is coming up here anyways, so its convenient.

bez

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2003, 01:03:18 PM »
TilMakaveliReturns if you're so desperate to fight him, why don't you go to his hood as opposed to waiting for him to come to yours? As you clearly want to fight more than he does, you should be the one to make the effort.

kids gottta point

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2003, 01:07:39 PM »
Why did you ask Sccit to tell you where I kick it at? Didnt you wanna know so you could come there and beat my ass? Alright well I told you where I'm at. The only way you were gonna come is if it was a surprise? That's some fuckin pussy shit. I'm still down to fight you....Friday but it has to be after 10 pm cuz I work.

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2003, 01:10:48 PM »
He is the one who originally set up the fight. He said he was gonna beat my ass when he comes to LA. He asked Sccit where I kicked it so he could come there and fight me. I was down for the fight and told him where I'm at.... then he decided that he didnt wanna come to where I'm at cuz it was supposed to be a surprise attack. So then he bitched out of the fight. He proposed the fight and I accepted but then he pussied out. Does that answer your question?

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2003, 01:19:57 PM »
Like I said earlier DESI CHOOT, hit me up on AIM if you wanna talk about this shit. Stop trying to impress your netbuddies and redeem yourself from pussy status, cuz you'll always be looked at as the pussy who bitched out.