Author Topic: what u think about david icke?  (Read 859 times)

Gatz N Rozes

what u think about david icke?
« on: July 29, 2020, 09:53:36 PM »
do his theories can be backed up besides his points?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: what u think about david icke?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 01:25:52 AM »
He’s pretty talented at explaining grandiose subjects in a way that’s easy to understand.  He had a very clear video that takes you step by step from Wuhan to the rest of the world explaining how the Covid-1984 scam was exacted
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Gatz N Rozes

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 03:05:36 AM »
He’s pretty talented at explaining grandiose subjects in a way that’s easy to understand.  He had a very clear video that takes you step by step from Wuhan to the rest of the world explaining how the Covid-1984 scam was exacted

link da vidd.

whut i actually meant more are his reptilian theories that feed off our evil vibes.

that the mankind is under hypnosis so we dont see their true faces

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 12:30:50 AM »

link da vidd.

whut i actually meant more are his reptilian theories that feed off our evil vibes.

lol post that

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 12:00:12 PM »

link da vidd.

It’s on his twitter feed.

...look, this guy is not like my guru or anything.  He’s down the list on people I go to for information—but in regards to the Covid-1984 SCAM-demic he does appear to connect a few dots.

My most trusted sources on matters, and it’s been this way since 2007—are sources emanating from the free market advocates (limited government)—Libertarian thinkers.  www.LewRockwell.com and the Ludwig Von Mises institute are the wise old owls you see on the U.S. dollar bill—that have been upholding freedom and Liberty since the American revolution!

....Infinite has spoken!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Gatz N Rozes

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2020, 02:23:51 AM »

link da vidd.

It’s on his twitter feed.

...look, this guy is not like my guru or anything.  He’s down the list on people I go to for information—but in regards to the Covid-1984 SCAM-demic he does appear to connect a few dots.

My most trusted sources on matters, and it’s been this way since 2007—are sources emanating from the free market advocates (limited government)—Libertarian thinkers.  www.LewRockwell.com and the Ludwig Von Mises institute are the wise old owls you see on the U.S. dollar bill—that have been upholding freedom and Liberty since the American revolution!

....Infinite has spoken!

where do u see the solution?esp when the vaccines will become mandatory?do yall think that the vaccine is rfid?

the reptilian theory sounds some sci fi shit but keep in mind that the snake in bible and dragons in asian culture are still present & otto von bismarck had a "reptilian kasse". he was collecting $$$ for the day when reptilians attack.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2020, 07:27:24 PM »
Well his speech at the anti-lockdown, anti-mask protest in London last week sure as hell shook the fuckin planet Earth !! Riveting!!

V2DHeart

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2020, 09:17:34 AM »
I think he's interesting to listen to. I do think a lot of what he says holds merit. To think there isn't a collective group conspiring to get a bigger share of the pie would be extremely naive. After all we have the United Nations, we have global think tanks and banking outfits all looking to get richer and grab more power. People will always strive for more.

My main problem with him however is some of the things he says gives the mainstream media the very thing they need to hang him with and label him as a conspiracy nut job, IE; "Lizards", "death cults". Now, nothing in this world would surprise me to be honest, even if the Royal family were a family of lizards, but to get a constructive point across, people for the majority will instantly switch off. For many, at least back when he was renowned for going off on a tandem about these things, and comparing his ridicule to that of Jesus Christ, and the ridicule he also got, many were still in the dark about a LOT of things that are now emerging as common place - IE; Hollywood sexual abuse, global sex trafficking involving young children, systematic corruption. people like him need to know their audience. If you can provide some basis for your claims, then it gets more people on board. 

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2020, 09:59:19 PM »
I think he's interesting to listen to. I do think a lot of what he says holds merit. To think there isn't a collective group conspiring to get a bigger share of the pie would be extremely naive. After all we have the United Nations, we have global think tanks and banking outfits all looking to get richer and grab more power. People will always strive for more.

My main problem with him however is some of the things he says gives the mainstream media the very thing they need to hang him with and label him as a conspiracy nut job, IE; "Lizards", "death cults". Now, nothing in this world would surprise me to be honest, even if the Royal family were a family of lizards, but to get a constructive point across, people for the majority will instantly switch off. For many, at least back when he was renowned for going off on a tandem about these things, and comparing his ridicule to that of Jesus Christ, and the ridicule he also got, many were still in the dark about a LOT of things that are now emerging as common place - IE; Hollywood sexual abuse, global sex trafficking involving young children, systematic corruption. people like him need to know their audience. If you can provide some basis for your claims, then it gets more people on board.

yeah mate.. he's a bit like Alex Jones.. unfortunately he's said some off the wall stuff so when he does some badass shit like his speech at the protest a week ago they still want to bring up some old off the wall shit he said..

same with Alex Jones...he's said some off the wall shit in the past... but he also did some bad ass shit about a week ago... some of the coolest most balsy shit I've seen.... He took 100's of citizens from Austin, Texas in swim trunks and bikini's and bathing suits, and went to a closed water park, and had a loud speaker and was like... "We the citizens of Austin have officially opened up the park!!! We the people!!!!"... and they straight hopped the COvid--restricted fence or whatever and had a huge swim party and even the cops couldn't do anything they had all the constitutional papers and legal framework it was pretty moving stuff

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2020, 07:47:07 AM »
Now I can start off fast, or I can start off slow
But the real gangstas know which way I should go
Well now the HUNTERS is deep - and ya know that's right
O-G's from the 4, the homie Tee & 1/2pint
Small as a muthafucka, ain't takin' no shit
And the homie from the Ace my dog Big Rick
C-K Bone from the duece, Chill Will from the FOUR
Lil' Stretch and P-Dogg from the FIVE ain't no joke
The HUNTERS in town and we bringin' the noise
Along with the HACIENDA VILLAGE BOYS
But now it's time for me to talk about the killas
Drink Ol E but can't forget about the MILLERS
B-S-P, I-G and the DENVER LANES
H 2-0's, SCOTTS DALE and the EAST PAIN
LUEDERS PARK and A-P is comin' right is at
Show you where it's at, the H-P's and the KABBAGE PATCH
B-B-P, B-S-V, a HUNDRED-TRAMP-FIVE
Can't forget about the PIRUS on the West Side
M-S-B, Q-S-B and the V-N-G's
FRUIT TOWN BRIMS, LIME HOODS and the ELM STREET
C-P-P, H-P-G and the ATHENS PARK
Meddle through the JUNGLES won't make it if it's after dark
V-T-P, FIVE DEUCES and the FRUIT TOWN
Walk through HARVARD PARK and you might get beat down
WEIRDOS BLOODS, C-M-G's and the TREE TOP
EAST SIDE PUEBLO niggas and the CEDAR BLOCK
Lil' Stretch Dog has finished with the roll call
And fuck all Crabs cause you should've been a B-Dog
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....