Poll

Did you like eminem when he was a crazy mother fucker, or new eminem?

when he was a crazy mother fucker
4 (20%)
new eminem?
16 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Which eminem do you like better?  (Read 376 times)

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
Re:Which eminem do you like better?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2003, 04:01:24 PM »
i liked Em's shit since the start,
i still think Infinite needs to be remastered, he had tight as lyrics on that CD but definately the new Em has been improving, i can't really make a decision so i'ma all his shit is tight
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2003, 04:58:07 PM »
Without a doubt the new one.. there's jus so much he's learned since he came on to the scene, and even though he may have been funnier and crazier then, the improvement he's gained from experience is immeasurable. I think his newer songs are also alot more meaningful, excluding the dis tracks of course. I like when rappers actually have something good to say, I can name so many great rappers who never rap about anything useful.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2003, 05:01:06 PM »
neither.........

i prefer parts of  'infinite' over lots of later works, there was some good stuff on his first album too.. like Role Model - thats my shit.. ohh and As the World Turns. (funnily the stuff dre/aftermath carried over onto the LP from the slim shady EP)

i like infinite because its a lot more 'real' to me... he's talkin about his real problems not this superstar shit even tho the quality of the album isnt all that in places.. maybe because he wasnt over confident back then... the raw honesty carries it for me.

word

Jome

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2003, 05:25:16 PM »
Now for sure, his skills overall are way better than earlier.  He has improved alot.

Word.
And let me add: also as a producer.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2003, 08:40:50 PM »
I like them all, and they're all just as good..."Infinite" is definently his greatest lyrical effort, but not his best album...His flow has gotten better since "Infinite" dropped, and his subject matter has also gotten better recently...I wont lie, I do miss the "battle-rap style" he used to bring, but the truth is, whichever way he choses to go will be the right way...So far he hasn't let me down...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2003, 09:18:48 PM »
I kinda dislike the studio gangsta Em. The one up til SSLP could flow like a mutha.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2003, 09:32:25 PM »
I always liked the Infinite Eminem the best.  For the reasons Overseer stated.  When he first hit mainstream, I never felt him much, his psycho-sick style didn't appeal to me at all, I thought it was rubbish.  The newer Eminem is a lot more wiser and 'real', and I do prefer the newer him; the older, Infinite version of him I liked best though.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...