Author Topic: YUKMOUTH: “I Ran Master P Out Of The Bay Due To Stealing”  (Read 602 times)

Sccit

YUKMOUTH: “I Ran Master P Out Of The Bay Due To Stealing”
« on: October 27, 2020, 11:28:57 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: YUKMOUTH: “I Ran Master P Out Of The Bay Due To Stealing”
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 08:33:53 AM »
Interesting... I’m gonna look more into this one... be back
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 07:22:20 PM »
Looked into it some more...

It's bout time someone called P out for this, cause he really has been stealing shit his whole career.  I mean every fuccin good song from No Limit you can pretty much trace to somewhere else.  I mean the only shit that was possibly authentic was that "Make Um Say Uhhh" shit.. that "Uhhh" catchphrase he probably got the patent on that...

but he bit the fucc out of the Bay and out of Pac.  The most egregious was one time him and C Murder took some unreleased pac track and basically did it themselves or some shit....

But yeah, there's a million examples but I'm just going off top...

Silk's first breakthrough single with Destiny Child "Just Be Straight With Me" was ripped off of 2pac's "Game's Been Good To Me" from Me Against the World

"Miss My Homies" was nearly identical at the core to OJay's joint all they did was rap over it and change a couple words to the hook

"Is There A Heaven For A Gangsta" came out very close after Richie Rich single "Do G'z Get To Go To Heaven" very similar track and evoking Pac spirit

Kane and Abel's biggest single blatant rip off of classic Cindy Lauper track

...I mean some of that is just samplin so I can't hate, but when you see it again and again.  There were some artists that had their own shit like Mystikal for example.  But Master P, Silk, C Murder, the brothers did a lot of bitin... and so did Beats By The Pound
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 10:35:06 PM »
Looked into it some more...

It's bout time someone called P out for this, cause he really has been stealing shit his whole career.  I mean every fuccin good song from No Limit you can pretty much trace to somewhere else.  I mean the only shit that was possibly authentic was that "Make Um Say Uhhh" shit.. that "Uhhh" catchphrase he probably got the patent on that...

but he bit the fucc out of the Bay and out of Pac.  The most egregious was one time him and C Murder took some unreleased pac track and basically did it themselves or some shit....

But yeah, there's a million examples but I'm just going off top...

Silk's first breakthrough single with Destiny Child "Just Be Straight With Me" was ripped off of 2pac's "Game's Been Good To Me" from Me Against the World

"Miss My Homies" was nearly identical at the core to OJay's joint all they did was rap over it and change a couple words to the hook

"Is There A Heaven For A Gangsta" came out very close after Richie Rich single "Do G'z Get To Go To Heaven" very similar track and evoking Pac spirit

Kane and Abel's biggest single blatant rip off of classic Cindy Lauper track

...I mean some of that is just samplin so I can't hate, but when you see it again and again.  There were some artists that had their own shit like Mystikal for example.  But Master P, Silk, C Murder, the brothers did a lot of bitin... and so did Beats By The Pound

mystikal came to no limit after already makin it on his own, so he was an exception .. but yea, master p may be the bigger biter in rap history.