Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - FROM THA STREETS 2 THA SUITES (Official Discussion)  (Read 25212 times)

Re: SNOOP DOGG - TAKE IT FROM A G (New Album Coming Soon)
« Reply #120 on: March 19, 2021, 06:25:42 PM »
I'm not sure what you're cryin' about? I think it's clear Snoop does what he wants to.

I'm waiting for that new Snoop Vegan album where he raps about the virtues of a plant based diet on Eat Deez (Gluten Free) Nutz which he'll follow up with Sober Snoopy in which he says he's off the weed for good and makes songs about sobriety being great in whiteface. The album after however is the one to watch:

Blunts and Wings

In this one Snoop waxes lyrical about how weed is a plant and therefore he still is on a plant based diet, never left and wings are heavenly like angels plus he's so high anyway they don't count because he's an honorary bird which sets the tone for the rumored follow up EP called Snoop Pigeon with its lead single Ghetto Dove which is a politically charged polemic about racial injustice based on skin type and socially sanctioned slurs like rat of the skies.

Okka

« Reply #121 on: March 21, 2021, 06:12:57 AM »
I'm waiting for that new Snoop Vegan album where he raps about the virtues of a plant based diet on Eat Deez (Gluten Free) Nutz which he'll follow up with Sober Snoopy in which he says he's off the weed for good and makes songs about sobriety being great in whiteface. The album after however is the one to watch:

Blunts and Wings

In this one Snoop waxes lyrical about how weed is a plant and therefore he still is on a plant based diet, never left and wings are heavenly like angels plus he's so high anyway they don't count because he's an honorary bird which sets the tone for the rumored follow up EP called Snoop Pigeon with its lead single Ghetto Dove which is a politically charged polemic about racial injustice based on skin type and socially sanctioned slurs like rat of the skies.

Sccit

« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2021, 07:47:41 AM »

Blunts and Wings

Malcy

« Reply #123 on: March 21, 2021, 10:44:33 AM »
I honestly find Snoop incredibly boring and a little bit embarrassing these days. I feel like he's been rapping over the same beat for 20 years and has absolutely NOTHING interesting or new to say any more. Just the same old shit over and over again. And the man comes across as a sad little petty man child at times.

He brings nothing new and then he gets a sublime Nate Dogg vocal for his last album and shits all over it with his sub-par shitty crooning. What a fucking let down.

The following users thanked this post:

Malcy

« Reply #124 on: March 21, 2021, 10:45:45 AM »
Double post. But Snoop is past it.

Malcy

« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2021, 10:50:18 AM »
Double post. But Snoop is past it. Anyone see that 'Unbelievable' film he did recently? 40+ Star Trek actors and Snoop as a ham villain.
www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DW96PuYRr9Qc&usg=AOvVaw1fCmZXVZ5xaHeP-jsZB5Or

He rage quitted a game on Steam or something and left it running for 11 hours or something too. Add that too his 'I'm a gangsta, I don't listen to Eminem' schtick from a few years ago. Man needs to just be himself and stop trying to be something he isn't.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2021, 11:53:17 AM »
CEO seems to be the kinda shiznit I like from Snoop. Hope the LP is like that.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #127 on: March 21, 2021, 12:02:11 PM »
CEO seems to be the kinda shiznit I like from Snoop. Hope the LP is like that.

+5

« Reply #128 on: March 21, 2021, 01:40:03 PM »
All you old posters keep Dre and Snoops dizznicks in your ear, swearing up and down they didn't jump the shark long, long ago.

Anyone with working ears knows that but both of you fools are stuck in the past, in a non Infinite way. Ironic given that I'm on this rusty dusty board as well but at least I see it for what it is.

Are you that desperate for entertainment? Have so much of your personal identity caught up in these period actors?

There are way more genres out there to explore, way better artists, way better songs but nope:

"Eh homie, you got some of them modern Dre forced classics, cuh?" "Naw, I got Snoop saying the same useless shit over a beat he's used a million times before and thats on crip, cuh. I'll send you the Real Audio" "Say no more cuh"

Sccit

« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2021, 02:05:29 PM »
All you old posters keep Dre and Snoops dizznicks in your ear, swearing up and down they didn't jump the shark long, long ago.

Anyone with working ears knows that but both of you fools are stuck in the past, in a non Infinite way. Ironic given that I'm on this rusty dusty board as well but at least I see it for what it is.

Are you that desperate for entertainment? Have so much of your personal identity caught up in these period actors?

There are way more genres out there to explore, way better artists, way better songs but nope:

"Eh homie, you got some of them modern Dre forced classics, cuh?" "Naw, I got Snoop saying the same useless shit over a beat he's used a million times before and thats on crip, cuh. I'll send you the Real Audio" "Say no more cuh"

LOL

Okka

« Reply #130 on: March 21, 2021, 03:21:19 PM »

Doesn't really matter to me if Dre or Snoop drops new music. I got plenty of other shit to listen to. I'm not sure why you're so bothered though?

« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2021, 03:35:22 PM »
I'm stimulating discussion by providing a different perspective in order to beat some of the dust off this rinky dink forum.

Matter of fact, I'll switch it up right quick.

Sccit

« Reply #132 on: March 22, 2021, 07:52:05 AM »
Doesn't really matter to me if Dre or Snoop drops new music. I got plenty of other shit to listen to. I'm not sure why you're so bothered though?

he’s not bothered he’s just fuckin around

The following users thanked this post: Okka

hitsaw

« Reply #133 on: March 22, 2021, 12:54:43 PM »
I’m a fan of snoop and I looking forward to this album.

The following users thanked this post: Okka, D-TalkX

doggfather

« Reply #134 on: March 22, 2021, 01:56:56 PM »
I’m a fan of snoop and I looking forward to this album.

+1
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ