Who u got?

Trump
4 (80%)
Biden
0 (0%)
Other
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Election Day 2020. Who u got? (TRUUUMP Card Baybe!!!!)  (Read 2469 times)

Sccit

Re: Election Day 2020. Who u got? (TRUUUMP Card Baybe!!!!)
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2020, 12:09:00 AM »
Just admit your love for Biden dawg, it's okay.  He's a great man

so u think biden is a great man you say?  :eh:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2020, 02:55:51 AM »

so u think biden is a great man you say?  :eh:

Of course man he’s gonna end racism
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2020, 07:25:52 AM »
Of course man he’s gonna end racism

how can he end racism when he’s a racist?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2020, 11:51:01 PM »

how can he end racism when he’s a racist?

I don’t know u tell me, u are the one who loves Biden and thinks Trump is the reason for racism in the world, lol
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2020, 02:10:32 AM »
I don’t know u tell me, u are the one who loves Biden and thinks Trump is the reason for racism in the world, lol

the lol u ended your post with reeks of insecurity

ur not too good at this, are u?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2020, 10:21:32 PM »

the lol u ended your post with reeks of insecurity

ur not too good at this, are u?

wow, you are reading into my "lol"

Not to good at what?  Arguing with someone over a fucking keyboard? 

Unlike you, I don't fucking calculate what my black friends or favorite rapper will think of everything I do or say before I say it.  I know it's hard to believe because you are such a fraud—but some people actually behave naturally at times.  And if they believe something they say it, and if they feel something they speak from the heart, and they don't fucking calculate the shit before it comes out.

But I do appreciate all your worthwhile feedback on me writing "lol"

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2020, 12:50:25 AM »
wow, you are reading into my "lol"

Not to good at what?  Arguing with someone over a fucking keyboard? 

Unlike you, I don't fucking calculate what my black friends or favorite rapper will think of everything I do or say before I say it.  I know it's hard to believe because you are such a fraud—but some people actually behave naturally at times.  And if they believe something they say it, and if they feel something they speak from the heart, and they don't fucking calculate the shit before it comes out.

But I do appreciate all your worthwhile feedback on me writing "lol"

so you’re saying that you think you’re special because you’re a redneck hillbilly deep down in your soul and you’re not scared to show it?

lucky for me i’m not racist enough to believe that black people been treated equally on a systemic level, so i don’t have to fake it to make it..

someone like u whos a piece of shit to their core does tho

:)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2020, 02:56:55 AM »
so you’re saying that you think you’re special because you’re a redneck hillbilly deep down in your soul and you’re not scared to show it?

lucky for me i’m not racist enough to believe that black people been treated equally on a systemic level, so i don’t have to fake it to make it..

someone like u whos a piece of shit to their core does tho

:)

Damn you are so fuccin brainwashed, you might want to stop being a sheep and following everything your media tells you to think and believe.  I support freedom and liberty and I am against lockdowns and against fear, and therefore I don't want to live like scared sheep like yourself, behind a fuccin mask scared of a fraudulent virus scam (sort of like you are a fraudulent human being) nor do I want to be on lockdown because "lockdown" and "curfew" are actually prison terms and I desire Liberty and Freedom.  I also appreciate the document of the Constitution set forth by the Founding Fathers of America--that desired to prevent and protect us from a tyranny that could suspend such freedoms under a "state of emergency" such as Governor Newsom and the Mayor of Kansas City are using now to strip us of our Liberty.  Does that make me a redneck hillbilly?

But imagine, I want to accept your guidance.  Imagine, what you say is true and I am a redneck hillbilly.  Then, in effort to not be a "redneck hillbilly" I want to take a 2 year Sojourn to the Motherland of Africa.  I want to visit the birthplace of Kunta Kinte and James Island.  I want to study the Arabic language and travel to Mekkah multiple times.  To spend 7 years in the Middle East.  I want to become fluent in Arabic, and I even want to live and work in Far East places such as Indonesia so that I shall be far from being branded a--redneck Hillbilly.....

...^^Oh shit, I've actually already done all those things.  Now, is that the life history that characterizes a redneck hillbilly?

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2020, 08:11:37 AM »
Damn you are so fuccin brainwashed, you might want to stop being a sheep and following everything your media tells you to think and believe.  I support freedom and liberty and I am against lockdowns and against fear, and therefore I don't want to live like scared sheep like yourself, behind a fuccin mask scared of a fraudulent virus scam (sort of like you are a fraudulent human being) nor do I want to be on lockdown because "lockdown" and "curfew" are actually prison terms and I desire Liberty and Freedom.  I also appreciate the document of the Constitution set forth by the Founding Fathers of America--that desired to prevent and protect us from a tyranny that could suspend such freedoms under a "state of emergency" such as Governor Newsom and the Mayor of Kansas City are using now to strip us of our Liberty.  Does that make me a redneck hillbilly?

But imagine, I want to accept your guidance.  Imagine, what you say is true and I am a redneck hillbilly.  Then, in effort to not be a "redneck hillbilly" I want to take a 2 year Sojourn to the Motherland of Africa.  I want to visit the birthplace of Kunta Kinte and James Island.  I want to study the Arabic language and travel to Mekkah multiple times.  To spend 7 years in the Middle East.  I want to become fluent in Arabic, and I even want to live and work in Far East places such as Indonesia so that I shall be far from being branded a--redneck Hillbilly.....

...^^Oh shit, I've actually already done all those things.  Now, is that the life history that characterizes a redneck hillbilly?

you can do whatever you want because you’re ashamed of yourself- journey to mecca, take trips to africa, learn arabic, impregnate a black woman who u have no plans of raising a family with, etc.. but at the end of the day, it’s clearly still encoded in your DNA to think like a cracker, and you’ve made it evidently clear over the past couple months.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2020, 12:19:11 PM »

you can do whatever you want because you’re ashamed of yourself- journey to mecca, take trips to africa, learn arabic, impregnate a black woman who u have no plans of raising a family with, etc.. but at the end of the day, it’s clearly still encoded in your DNA to think like a cracker, and you’ve made it evidently clear over the past couple months.

It’s encoded in your DNA not to think and to live as a sheep because you are too weak.  If instead your mental faculties could operate independent of your homosexual tendencies to consider “oh gee, my goodness, what would my black friend Klientele and my favorite black rappers think of me”... or ...”oh gee, I don’t know, the media and Governor Newsom say we should shelter in place and wear masks and live in fear of this virus, everyone must be dying it must be really scary”

But sadly your mental faculties do not allow you the consciousness to operate outside of that and exhibit any level of critical or independent thinking.

You my friend a Sheep.

I know you enjoy getting stoned, so LA’s Most Blunted was a decent attempt at a name for your rap group.  Became incredibly poignant and fitting name now in 2020 watching the LAMB become a SHEEP, — lol —

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2020, 04:08:06 PM »
It’s encoded in your DNA not to think and to live as a sheep because you are too weak.  If instead your mental faculties could operate independent of your homosexual tendencies to consider “oh gee, my goodness, what would my black friend Klientele and my favorite black rappers think of me”... or ...”oh gee, I don’t know, the media and Governor Newsom say we should shelter in place and wear masks and live in fear of this virus, everyone must be dying it must be really scary”

But sadly your mental faculties do not allow you the consciousness to operate outside of that and exhibit any level of critical or independent thinking.

You my friend a Sheep.

I know you enjoy getting stoned, so LA’s Most Blunted was a decent attempt at a name for your rap group.  Became incredibly poignant and fitting name now in 2020 watching the LAMB become a SHEEP, — lol —

so basically, you think my views are actually in line with yours but i’m just scared to voice them because i’m trying to
impress people? lmmfao

and you continue trying to fluff that retarded hillbilly mindset by pretending like you think i’m down with governor newsome when in reality my nickname for him is nazi newsome, which confirms the fact that ur tryin too hard

you are the prototypical cac faggot, u know that??

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2020, 12:18:03 AM »

you think i’m down with governor newsome when in reality my nickname for him is nazi newsome

Ohh really... cause he's pushing the BLM, Mask Mandate, Lockdown, Globalist agenda which you have spent the last 8 months defending on here.  So I figured you ought to be a big fan...

But depending on who is listening and who you are trying to impress at the time—I guess it's pretty easy for a sheep to switch up his positions on issues whenever convenient. 

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2020, 08:24:29 AM »
Ohh really... cause he's pushing the BLM, Mask Mandate, Lockdown, Globalist agenda which you have spent the last 8 months defending on here.  So I figured you ought to be a big fan...

But depending on who is listening and who you are trying to impress at the time—I guess it's pretty easy for a sheep to switch up his positions on issues whenever convenient.

you’re simply not intelligent enough to wrap your mind around what i’m saying

Proc pka KP

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2021, 10:38:05 AM »

Brainwashed? Infinite the Infinistan Warrior. Regional ass wiper and Mooslim recruiter. Brainwashed and molested into serving the cause.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2021, 09:43:59 PM »

Brainwashed? Infinite the Infinistan Warrior. Regional ass wiper and Mooslim recruiter. Brainwashed and molested into serving the cause.

FACTS