Author Topic: What NO ONE is Saying About The Lockdowns  (Read 2108 times)

abusive

What NO ONE is Saying About The Lockdowns
« on: November 25, 2020, 11:01:39 AM »

Published on Nov 24, 2020
TRANSCRIPT AND SOURCES: https://www.corbettreport.com/lockdowns/

If you are advocating for lockdowns, you are complicit in tearing families apart. You are complicit in inflicting untold suffering on millions of people around the world. You are complicit in casting the poorest and most vulnerable in our societies into even further grinding poverty. You are complicit in murder.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: What NO ONE is Saying About The Lockdowns
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 09:35:36 PM »
Ya boy Infinite been sayin this shit from jump^^^props.. at least there are some folks at the forum that get it
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 09:57:22 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Miami Wade County GWM

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 09:54:19 PM »
Abdulla, you're like a scab bruh. We keep picking you and you keep coming back.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 03:35:28 AM »
Thank God some people can see what's really going on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 03:40:07 AM »
Infinite, my dude. How you holding up? I know we may not have seen eye-to-eye in the past over some dumb shit which I gotta apologize for. And honestly, I was much more immature and foolish at the time. You go through life and things change. You hit your 30s and shit just hits a lil more different.

I just wanna say it is nice to see another free thinker who doesn't just get spoon fed BS like a lot of the other sheep. Much respect.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2020, 08:57:24 AM »
Infinite, my dude. How you holding up? I know we may not have seen eye-to-eye in the past over some dumb shit which I gotta apologize for. And honestly, I was much more immature and foolish at the time. You go through life and things change. You hit your 30s and shit just hits a lil more different.

I just wanna say it is nice to see another free thinker who doesn't just get spoon fed BS like a lot of the other sheep. Much respect.

Just being honest, not holding up too well.  I can't just accept it, or ignore it.  I keep trying to escape it.  I've been traveling place to place.  I even went to South Dakota for a couple months but that didn't really work.  Now, I'm actually trying Florida, where Governor Desantis has taken a strong stance again the Medical Tyranny.  But even here it's not easy and not a long term solution, by any means.  I mean, it's a little better for me here than back in Kansas City, but not much.  We tried to get rid of our Mayor in Kansas City, but that movement failed, and the lockdowns and mask mandates endure in Kansas City.  I think they recently approved an extension well into next year.

But yeah homie— keep blessin the board, homie.  Always good to hear from you on here.  People don't listen to me, but they do listen to you.
Don't forget about us at the Dubb.  Always welcome
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 12:24:05 AM »
just came back from vegas

my second time goin since lockdowns

shit won’t stop me from nuffa folks 8)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2020, 12:38:29 PM »

Yeah bro that’s one thing I agree with you on it’s still important to try to get out and I have been lettin it affect me too much...

..but that don’t mean I’m not gonna keep speaking out against our liberty and freedoms being trampled upon and mass production of fear-based propaganda dehumanizing the masses to the delight of Bill Gates

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2020, 04:17:02 PM »
Yeah bro that’s one thing I agree with you on it’s still important to try to get out and I have been lettin it affect me too much...

..but that don’t mean I’m not gonna keep speaking out against our liberty and freedoms being trampled upon and mass production of fear-based propaganda dehumanizing the masses to the delight of Bill Gates

it’s mental more than anything

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2020, 10:31:33 PM »

it’s mental more than anything

workin on dat

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2020, 05:13:54 PM »

Did you hang with Mesa out there bruh? Pictures?

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2020, 05:16:35 PM »
Just being honest, not holding up too well.  I can't just accept it, or ignore it.  I keep trying to escape it.  I've been traveling place to place.  I even went to South Dakota for a couple months but that didn't really work.  Now, I'm actually trying Florida, where Governor Desantis has taken a strong stance again the Medical Tyranny.  But even here it's not easy and not a long term solution, by any means.  I mean, it's a little better for me here than back in Kansas City, but not much.  We tried to get rid of our Mayor in Kansas City, but that movement failed, and the lockdowns and mask mandates endure in Kansas City.  I think they recently approved an extension well into next year.

But yeah homie— keep blessin the board, homie.  Always good to hear from you on here.  People don't listen to me, but they do listen to you.
Don't forget about us at the Dubb.  Always welcome

Bruh, where are you? I'm in Ft LiquorDale. What happened in the Dakotas? Where else did you try bruh?

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2020, 09:11:07 AM »
Bruh, where are you? I'm in Ft LiquorDale. What happened in the Dakotas? Where else did you try bruh?

Abdulla will you try California soon bruh? Nik is your best friend?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2020, 10:45:17 AM »
I also tried Gov. Desantis Florida because he’s taken a strong anti lockdown anti mask stance but still so many businesses and counties requiring it... my mom and legal father actually live in Florida

Why would I try LA that’s Lockdownn, Commiefornia... I’d go there for other reasons like homies and weather under normal circumstances LA is the best

Fraxxx

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2021, 01:19:27 PM »
Lol, never thought I'd actually log into the forum ever again but I really wanted to know what the Dub is thinking about the whole Corona insanity. And what must I see? Infinite, of all people, is the one to see through the bullshit! Props, I guess.

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.