Author Topic: Keys to Spurs beating the Lakers  (Read 1785 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Keys to Spurs beating the Lakers
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2003, 09:18:39 PM »
 8)

fuk...that shit got WAY too close...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2003, 09:19:38 PM »
Spurs WIN ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I see they took my advice

God i hope they didnt sign tha Big Show... :-\ lol

Immortal

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2003, 09:19:51 PM »
fuck those ugly spurs...lakers surely should have won this one..they were basically killing the spurs's dream the last minute...horry unluckily missed that jumper but it would have gone to OT

anyways..its only a 3-2 lead currently...the lakers will surely win the next game or so..they got more pressure on themselves now...thats the only prob...Go LAkers
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2003, 09:25:06 PM »
fuck those ugly spurs...lakers surely should have won this one..they were basically killing the spurs's dream the last minute...horry unluckily missed that jumper but it would have gone to OT

anyways..its only a 3-2 lead currently...the lakers will surely win the next game or so..they got more pressure on themselves now...thats the only prob...Go LAkers

Lakers didnt look all that, "pretty" man. Turnovers, Kobe once again beggin for ghost fouls. And Horry's miss wasnt, "unlucky". He just missed it. If he made it, would u call it lucky? lol

Immortal

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2003, 09:40:00 PM »

Lakers didnt look all that, "pretty" man. Turnovers, Kobe once again beggin for ghost fouls. And Horry's miss wasnt, "unlucky". He just missed it. If he made it, would u call it lucky? lol

they didnt look all that 'pretty' but they finally had it goin in the last minute or so...how they came back from the 10 pt lead was incredible...they didnt play that hard today, but they shoulda maintained that same pressure they had in the last minute throughout the whole game...they woulda won though...spurs basically only got defence...they suck in free throws and that kinda saved the lakers a little

"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2003, 11:38:13 PM »

they didnt look all that 'pretty' but they finally had it goin in the last minute or so...how they came back from the 10 pt lead was incredible...they didnt play that hard today, but they shoulda maintained that same pressure they had in the last minute throughout the whole game...they woulda won though...spurs basically only got defence...they suck in free throws and that kinda saved the lakers a little

true, and if the Spurs mantained their intensity throught the 4th quarter...theyda won by 25.

Kain670

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2003, 08:13:33 AM »
Lakers don't have enough talent as the Spurs do

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2003, 02:03:17 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
besides shaq and kobe your right but our players come through when needed, Horry shot was in damn it :'(

and about Shaq having no skills damn  ::) ::) ::) at this thread

Shaq vs. Big Show  :'( :'( :'(  no fukin way this shit was brought up

this laker team can turn it up anytime they want to, they may play horrible for 3 quarters but yet at the end they find a way to make a game out of it, except yesterday we didnt win

we may not have as much talent as sac or san antonio but WE ARE DEFINITELY MORE WAY MORE PHYSICAL THEN THOSE TEAMS

but

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE HEART OF A CHAMPION

y'all talkin like this serious is over, it aint over yet
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003, 02:04:33 PM by TheOneandOnly »

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2003, 03:47:22 PM »
Lakers don't have enough talent as the Spurs do

Sacramento and Dallas probably have better talent than both the SPurs and Lakers, BUT we all sure fucking know they aint winning shit. Bottom line is the Lakers have the 2 best players in the world and are surrounded by mediocre role players. I'll take my chances with the most dominant player in the world and the 2nd best player and pick the Lake Show to win it all. And if yall don't agree, cool but IMO so fuck U!!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2003, 05:13:17 PM »
Everyone talks about the Lakers not having much talent, but who the fuck does San Antonio have? Tim Duncan is their whole team, LoL...At least Lakers have Shaq AND Kobe...

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2003, 05:38:29 PM »
they have david robinson(great inside presence and leader), bowen who is a great defender, and bunch of great role players(the lakers have average at best role players)...
the key for the spurs is ginobli, jackson and bowen making the open shots they get...if one of them has a big night the spurs win.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2003, 09:26:21 PM »
Everyone talks about the Lakers not having much talent, but who the fuck does San Antonio have? Tim Duncan is their whole team, LoL...At least Lakers have Shaq AND Kobe...

Duncan=MVP 2nd year in a row...
Shaq AND Kobe=Runners up 2nd year in a row... ;D

naw, but i feel u. The Lakers best player, whether its Shaq or Kobe, is backed up, by another one of the best. They have eachother. But once u get past those 2, the Lakers squad is pretty shitty. I mean, the players themSELVES arent all shitty...but this year, they have played that way. The Laker role players, arent playing the same as last year at all. And i think theyve always been overrated anywayz. They play with Shaq and Kobe, 2 of the better set-up people in the league. Both get doubled, and the role players only have to make open shots.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2003, 09:34:55 PM »
they have david robinson(great inside presence and leader), bowen who is a great defender, and bunch of great role players(the lakers have average at best role players)...
the key for the spurs is ginobli, jackson and bowen making the open shots they get...if one of them has a big night the spurs win.

David Robinson? LMAO...What is he, like 80 years old now? I'd go as far as saying I'd take Medvadenko over Robinson (at least Medvadenko has a future)...Bowen? Average player, at best...I'd take Devan George over Bowen...Ginobli?? Ummm, he's good, but I'd take Fisher over Ginobli any day...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2003, 09:36:56 PM »
and about Shaq having no skills damn  ::) ::) ::) at this thread

we may not have as much talent as sac or san antonio but WE ARE DEFINITELY MORE WAY MORE PHYSICAL THEN THOSE TEAMS

y'all talkin like this serious is over, it aint over yet

it isnt that he has NO skills, but list what skills he DOES have...that arent a direct result of his size? The skills u can list, will be short compared to MANY other players in the league.

Lakers arent more physical at all. Shaq is physical, 300lbs...he better be. But alot of the team, are a bunch of whiners. Horry damn near drops a tear on EVERY single play, apparently he has NEVER once committed a foul.  ::) And Kobe is almost as bad of a crybaby. lol. I know this is gonna start all kindsa shit talkin. But really, dont look at it from a laker point of view. And watch a game, check how many times Horry complains about a foul, EVERY fukin time. Yesterday, i watched this lazy ass clown...get stripped, then throw a big fit, throwin his arms in the air and lookin at the ceiling...while the Spurs took off on a fast break, and his man scored. Phill should check his ass.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2003, 09:54:20 PM »

David Robinson? LMAO...What is he, like 80 years old now? I'd go as far as saying I'd take Medvadenko over Robinson (at least Medvadenko has a future)...Bowen? Average player, at best...I'd take Devan George over Bowen...Ginobli?? Ummm, he's good, but I'd take Fisher over Ginobli any day...

Id take Parker over Fisher lol. Fishers biggest "claim to fame" is gettin torched by Bibby last year. Bowen, offensively is very average...but defensively, hes VERY good. Even u gotta admit, he's done a pretty good job on Kobe so far. Kobe has scored alot, but hasnt looked impressive...and has, at time been takin out the offense. Robinson, of course he's old. And yur right, id take Medvadenko over him....cus Robinson is retiring this year lol. Even tho Medvadenko lookz like an extra in Rocky 5 (or whichever one was in Russia) lol. Devan George isnt bad, not anything special...but a decent role player. Fox, also a decent role player. But i still think he is overrated. Like i said before, playing with Shaq and Kobe makes him appear better then he is. Anybody remember BJ Armstrong? lol And Fox's biggest "claim to fame" is gettin served by Doug Christy in tha tunnel lol. Medvadenko actually isnt bad. He's sumwhat clumsy, but he's got a lil jumper..and a hard worker inside. Madsen...lol. Anyways, dont feel like goin on.

One more thing tho, if the Laker role players are as good as the Spurs...and Kobe or Shaq is as good (or better like most laker fans would claim), then that means when Shaq was out...the Lakers should have been toe to toe with the Spurs. Take Shaq or Kobe out of this series, it would be a sweep.