Author Topic: Fuck Jefferson Davis and his confederate army [Fuck you too Jeff Davis]  (Read 270 times)

TheSheriff

Us Germans love Jeff Davis. He's an American icon.
One of the greatest men of our time, right after Adolf.

I like you.

Hellrazor818

Jeff Davis these ignorant people are too close-minded. They only believe what they're being taught on TV and in high school. They are not intelligent or broadminded enough to look beyond little details and see the big picture. Jeff Davis was a great man. He stood up for what he believed in, Lincoln was just a lying bastard who looked out for the economy of the country and his money. For example, what exactly did the Emancipation Proclamation accomplish? It stated that slavery shall be abolished in the "seceded southern states". LOL, how is that possible? The Union government had no right to govern the Confederacy so it actually didnt abolish shit. He didnt say anything about the border states, why? So they wouldnt leave under his control. The guy just wanted to please everybody, he didnt free 1 slave. In fact he owned more slaves than 3 leading Confederate leaders combined. The Emancipation Proclamation was the biggest bullshit claim in the history of the United States. Honest Abe MY ASS.

TheSheriff

Jeff Davis these ignorant people are too close-minded. They only believe what they're being taught on TV and in high school. They are not intelligent or broadminded enough to look beyond little details and see the big picture. Jeff Davis was a great man. He stood up for what he believed in, Lincoln was just a lying bastard who looked out for the economy of the country and his money. For example, what exactly did the Emancipation Proclamation accomplish? It stated that slavery shall be abolished in the "seceded southern states". LOL, how is that possible? The Union government had no right to govern the Confederacy so it actually didnt abolish shit. He didnt say anything about the border states, why? So they wouldnt leave under his control. The guy just wanted to please everybody, he didnt free 1 slave. In fact he owned more slaves than 3 leading Confederate leaders combined. The Emancipation Proclamation was the biggest bullshit claim in the history of the United States. Honest Abe MY ASS.

This is why we southrons call him Black or Lying Abe. FUCK ABE LINCOLN...

Sherman destroyed my GG Grandfather's house in 1864; my ancestor freed his slaves in 1859, after acceding to the family title. All but one of the freedmen, loyal to the end, were killed.

Sheridan burnt another ancestor's home in the Shenandoah, killing women and children.

They were great generals, but FUCK EM. Lincoln had NO right to stop the states seceding; it was in the CONSTITUTION. Davis fought to save the Constitution...He lost. Black Abe destroyed the work of our forefathers.

Hellrazor818

I strongly agree with you Jeff. Abe was a fraud. Jeff Davis stood up for the country, Abe stood up for the money. Why do your fellow Americans praise Lincoln? He didnt accomplish a thing. Jeff Davis should be considered the hero of the Civil War era, right alongside the greatest general ever perhaps, Robert E. Lee.