Author Topic: Time to go liberate another country, guys!!!!  (Read 384 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Time to go liberate another country, guys!!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2003, 05:24:10 AM »
LoL, Trauma enforces every anti-American viewpoint there is..  ;D

And no-one sees he's being ironic, except Mauzip.

lmao actually my answer wasnt ironic, what makes me seein his point, fuckin fools
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Kain670

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2003, 08:21:46 AM »
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
I'm making poster supporting our troops as we speak ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fuck this Sept 11th license to take over the world

TheSheriff

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2003, 02:42:47 PM »
What he did for the german people, wow.

Killed millions of them, began a war he eventually lost by a landslide, ordered all factories destroyed...? Where's the bad?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2003, 02:49:48 PM »
he's a don quichote  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hellrazor818

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2003, 03:54:20 PM »
Well, Hitler brought the country back on its feet. He caused the Germans to be proud again, made them realize that Germans are the best and the Aryan race is superior. But thats not the point. Hitler helped the economy. It wasnt at its height during his reign, but it was a lot better than before his time because as you remember Hitler took over during the worldwide depression. Germany was off worse than a lot of other countries. Hitler boosted the economy, then took us into the war which we would've won if it wasnt for the Russian winter and we were heavily outnumbered. After the war the rest of the world fixed our country, and made it one of the most powerful nations in the world. Its right up there with the US and Japan. This is all thanks to Hitler, everything went according to his plan. He made other countries fix ours. What a genius.
Today, jews control most of the large scale companies and corporations in Germany and monopolize everything they can. If the jews get out, more people will become wealthy and the gap between rich and poor will disappear. The jews are holding the continent back. Thats why we dont wanna kick them out or kill them, we are giving them a home. Israel's borders will be expanded and will hold all the world's jews. That way they can have their own country and nobody will bother them. They wont take anybody else's money and they can monopolize all their companies they want. In fact I hope a civil war breaks out in Israel so they can destroy themselves and nobody will be blamed because today the poor Palestinians are being victimized solely because they're defending their families.

Hellrazor818

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2003, 03:55:46 PM »
By the way, you guys cant deny that many Americans hold anti-semitic views and beliefs. Lots of Americans despise the Jews but they dont do it upfront. Its talked about behind doors and such. Some of the crackers on the board will tell you. (Joe Dick)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2003, 03:59:13 PM »
 ::) it's the German Damon X...