Author Topic: Death Row Records / Dr. Dre & The Death Row Inmates Promo Poster [Fan-Made]  (Read 690 times)

imrobtyler

Used a combination of assets from The Chronic / Doggystyle including the Joe Cool doggystyle comics from inside the vinyl

check out my chronic 2 compilation!
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,337103.msg3141914.html#msg3141914

for more of my work check my instagram / twitter / portfolio + prints
https://imrobtyler.myportfolio.com/
[/center]

The following users thanked this post: Okka

woof

i like it ! looks like a real ad you would see in the Source magazine in the 90s

The following users thanked this post: imrobtyler

Okka

Damn, that's a great cover. Only complaint I have is that the photo of RBX you used is from a few years ago. There's not a lot of old pictures of him out there. I think the picture of Dre is from after he left Death Row too.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 12:31:43 PM by Okka »

The following users thanked this post: imrobtyler

dnjp4life

Very good, a bit more of a contrast on the individual pictures would help them stand out a bit more but other than that, brilliant job.

The following users thanked this post: Okka, imrobtyler

imrobtyler

i like it ! looks like a real ad you would see in the Source magazine in the 90s
Appreciate the love  <3 8)

Damn, that's a great cover. Only complaint I have is that the photo of RBX you used is from a few years ago. There's not a lot of old pictures of him out there. I think the picture of Dre is from after he left Death Row too.
Thank you! & it was quite difficult finding a picture from 92-94 & confirming it was that year haha, props for you pointing that out because I made a version with Michel'le but someone I sent it to for reference said I should sub her out for RBX.

Very good, a bit more of a contrast on the individual pictures would help them stand out a bit more but other than that, brilliant job.
Thank you! just personally wanted to fade it out a little bit but thanks for your input  :cheers:

The following users thanked this post: Okka