Author Topic: Rank the music forums you've posted on over the years  (Read 1324 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Rank the music forums you've posted on over the years
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2022, 08:45:17 PM »

thecoli is the continuation of sohh …. you wouldn’t last there

damn right I wouldn't last there.. bunch of white kids posing as black. 

And I know that for a fact because my friend H20Proof (who also used to post here) was there but you wouldn't of known it.. cause he is a liberal type like those guys and wouldn't let anyone know he was white, lol... nowadays he just lurks, he was a totally when at hip-hop forums online and I knew that cause I've known the guy since we were kids in little league baseball...

hell... even my son is old enough now, he's actually a liberal and 15 and when he goes to forums he is an Ivy League graduate... 

lot of posers online.  Don't get me wrong.  I appreciate a good troll job as much as anyone.  That's something different.  In fact, there's a big difference between being a troll and a poser.  A poser is so sensitive and afraid and just wants everyone to like them.. the troll is the opposite because he actually might enjoy turning the whole world against him...

but I digress
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2022, 09:32:53 PM »
damn right I wouldn't last there.. bunch of white kids posing as black. 

And I know that for a fact because my friend H20Proof (who also used to post here) was there but you wouldn't of known it.. cause he is a liberal type like those guys and wouldn't let anyone know he was white, lol... nowadays he just lurks, he was a totally when at hip-hop forums online and I knew that cause I've known the guy since we were kids in little league baseball...

hell... even my son is old enough now, he's actually a liberal and 15 and when he goes to forums he is an Ivy League graduate... 

lot of posers online.  Don't get me wrong.  I appreciate a good troll job as much as anyone.  That's something different.  In fact, there's a big difference between being a troll and a poser.  A poser is so sensitive and afraid and just wants everyone to like them.. the troll is the opposite because he actually might enjoy turning the whole world against him...

but I digress

both posers and trolls are hoes

if u gota try extra hard to turn the world against u, then it ain’t organic

if u get under peoples skin naturally, ok .. but some cats force the issue and u can tell when they ain’t real wit it

coli is a majority black forum tho .. that’s why your cac homie is scared to say who he really is

i’m outspoken bout my judaism and take mad shit for it. but it’s entertaining enough for me to enjoy it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2022, 12:04:59 AM »
both posers and trolls are hoes

if u gota try extra hard to turn the world against u, then it ain’t organic

if u get under peoples skin naturally, ok .. but some cats force the issue and u can tell when they ain’t real wit it

coli is a majority black forum tho .. that’s why your cac homie is scared to say who he really is

i’m outspoken bout my judaism and take mad shit for it. but it’s entertaining enough for me to enjoy it.

I think trolling is an art form.  I’ll give you an example of some shit I wish I would’ve done when I was back in America last year… these Media bear cats go around in gloves 🧤 and hazmat suits and 6 foot measuring tape in front of them and shit trolling the fucc out of everyone.  That’s a whole lot more fun and effective then me spending a year of my life back in America arguing with sheep and fussing and fighting with everyone angry—this is what I mean about legendary troll jobs. 

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2022, 06:53:42 AM »
I think trolling is an art form.  I’ll give you an example of some shit I wish I would’ve done when I was back in America last year… these Media bear cats go around in gloves 🧤 and hazmat suits and 6 foot measuring tape in front of them and shit trolling the fucc out of everyone.  That’s a whole lot more fun and effective then me spending a year of my life back in America arguing with sheep and fussing and fighting with everyone angry—this is what I mean about legendary troll jobs. 

to me, that’s just fuckin wit the people

this is what i consider a troll:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2022, 07:41:52 AM »

to me, that’s just fuckin wit the people

this is what i consider a troll:

yes.. that's a troll... but there are levels to trolling.  You posted our most standard version of trolls.  But the art of trolling has advanced and varied over the years.

Even at this forum we had Mellowman and Maxi take the forum by storm.  Mellowman even had Overseer on his nuts, everyone thought he was the real Mel-Man as if Mel-Man (in his prime by the way) was spending all that time making long threads at the dubb.. and Maxi was dropping Canibus 98' level keystyles on the dubb for a time and had everyone thinking he'd committed suicide (hell he had us pouring out liquor and writing RIP dedications) and went to jail and all types of shit until someone discovered the forum where he'd been biting all his best keystyles and posted them side by side with his real ones, lol.  What about Tom when he trolled Trauma so hard with that Bubbles 80's arcade shit that Trauma left the forum and never came back?  I don't approve of it, but it was some next level trolling. 

deserves at least a tip of the cap

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2022, 12:36:53 PM »
Infinite you’re not in Amerikkka where you at these days?

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2022, 09:14:04 PM »
yes.. that's a troll... but there are levels to trolling.  You posted our most standard version of trolls.  But the art of trolling has advanced and varied over the years.

Even at this forum we had Mellowman and Maxi take the forum by storm.  Mellowman even had Overseer on his nuts, everyone thought he was the real Mel-Man as if Mel-Man (in his prime by the way) was spending all that time making long threads at the dubb.. and Maxi was dropping Canibus 98' level keystyles on the dubb for a time and had everyone thinking he'd committed suicide (hell he had us pouring out liquor and writing RIP dedications) and went to jail and all types of shit until someone discovered the forum where he'd been biting all his best keystyles and posted them side by side with his real ones, lol.  What about Tom when he trolled Trauma so hard with that Bubbles 80's arcade shit that Trauma left the forum and never came back?  I don't approve of it, but it was some next level trolling. 

deserves at least a tip of the cap

yea but that’s where i differentiate fuckin around/shitting on someone from trolling

semantics i guess

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2022, 12:34:58 AM »
Infinite you’re not in Amerikkka where you at these days?

Teaching English in the Arab Gulf.  Will be back in america in the summer.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2022, 12:39:12 AM »

yea but that’s where i differentiate fuckin around/shitting on someone from trolling

semantics i guess

Trolling is larger and greater than you think, my friend.  To troll is to live and to live is to troll.  You say what is trolling I say what is not trolling? 

To explain the art of trolling would be but to put the ocean in a droplet of water.  You could no more begin to define trolling then you would automatically miss its meaning for to define trolling is to imprison the word and definition into a confined space, and that which is limitless can not be defined.  A troll doesn’t tell you he is a troll and thus it is only those deeply versed in the arts of trolldom who may reveal of its essence to you.

When you are ready.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2022, 11:06:38 AM »
Trolling is larger and greater than you think, my friend.  To troll is to live and to live is to troll.  You say what is trolling I say what is not trolling? 

To explain the art of trolling would be but to put the ocean in a droplet of water.  You could no more begin to define trolling then you would automatically miss its meaning for to define trolling is to imprison the word and definition into a confined space, and that which is limitless can not be defined.  A troll doesn’t tell you he is a troll and thus it is only those deeply versed in the arts of trolldom who may reveal of its essence to you.

When you are ready.

semantics

sounds to me like you’ve been trolled so hard over the years that you’ve decided if u can’t beat em, join em

i’m all for fuckin wit cats n breakin balls.. but in the end, keepin it real is what’s truly important. that over the top troll shit goes hand n hand wit bein a nerd.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2022, 02:28:38 AM »

semantics

sounds to me like you’ve been trolled so hard over the years that you’ve decided if u can’t beat em, join em

i’m all for fuckin wit cats n breakin balls.. but in the end, keepin it real is what’s truly important. that over the top troll shit goes hand n hand wit bein a nerd.

I want a resurgence of 2000 version of Sccit at the forum. 

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2022, 07:34:00 AM »
I want a resurgence of 2000 version of Sccit at the forum.

i want infinite to stop bein a simp who chases after bitches that don’t fux wit him like he didn’t listen to enough suga free growin up

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2022, 10:55:44 AM »

i want infinite to stop bein a simp who chases after bitches that don’t fux wit him like he didn’t listen to enough suga free growin up

It’s my right to be a simp… I’ve been up and I’ve been down, and sometimes it depends on the girl or the time in my life… and in case you haven’t notice I’ve been in a lull for the last two years since Bill Gates Covid hoax really started fucking shit up for me starting in March 2020

So I’m not gonna waste the energy trying to pretend I’m some fuckin baller when I’m not

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2022, 11:30:19 AM »
It’s my right to be a simp… I’ve been up and I’ve been down, and sometimes it depends on the girl or the time in my life… and in case you haven’t notice I’ve been in a lull for the last two years since Bill Gates Covid hoax really started fucking shit up for me starting in March 2020

So I’m not gonna waste the energy trying to pretend I’m some fuckin baller when I’m not

you are what u think

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2022, 12:47:31 PM »

you are what u think

^^ putting the cart before the horse ^^