Author Topic: REMINDER: Reply to Two Posts before making a new post  (Read 2123 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
REMINDER: Reply to Two Posts before making a new post
« on: July 28, 2021, 01:45:56 PM »
Just a Reminder to Encourage Headz to reply to two posts before making one new one.  Everybody is dropping stuff here to be heard and to express (me included) but don't nobody want to take time to show love and try to comment on someone else's post.  So try to comment twice for every new post.  We got a lot of single post threads here which is not good. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 11:14:48 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: kthugg

Sccit

Re: REMINDER: To Reply to Two Posts for every new post
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 08:16:41 AM »
just to clarify, this is not a rule but more of a suggestion.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 10:49:53 AM »
just to clarify, this is not a rule but more of a suggestion.

Doesn't matter, either way nobody is going to follow it, I've been pushing this since I started as moderator.  I'm just doing the echo chamber thing I usually do at this forum. 

The following users thanked this post: kthugg

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
REMINDER: Merge your posts when possible. Avoid making separate threads!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 11:00:18 AM »
Another reminder to everyone, I'm trying to limit all these one post threads that have no replies or comments.  That is not good for the forum, or for stimulating the cipher. 

So for example, try to avoid making a thread and posting your 16 bars or whatever--and then coming back the very next day and posting a new rap on a different thread.  Just add it to the same thread.  You can change the title, or have two separate titles for your verses but don't just start new threads every day for each individual rap.

Try to merge your posts to one thread whenever possible.   

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 03:34:01 PM »
Doesn't matter, either way nobody is going to follow it, I've been pushing this since I started as moderator.  I'm just doing the echo chamber thing I usually do at this forum.

if i implemented it as a rule, i could make it mandatory. but not enough posters in this section to do somethin of that nature.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2021, 05:21:12 PM »
if i implemented it as a rule, i could make it mandatory. but not enough posters in this section to do somethin of that nature.

But would there be more posters here if they knew their shit would get commented on and reviewed.  I think more would come.  They’d atleast get comments from Abusive and that girl that posts here so they’d be guaranteed two comments and then when I come around that’s three.

That’s good feedback if you are getting three responses every time you post your material here.  Would that encourage more to come??

Ebony Bree Caple

Re: REMINDER: Reply to Two Posts before making a new post
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2021, 02:06:03 AM »
Just a Reminder to Encourage Headz to reply to two posts before making one new one.  Everybody is dropping stuff here to be heard and to express (me included) but don't nobody want to take time to show love and try to comment on someone else's post.  So try to comment twice for every new post.  We got a lot of single post threads here which is not good.

I'm happy to do this as I often read other people threads and wanna jump in but if that's cool, see, like you said, some people just wanna be seen
They don't wanna hear nobody on the mic with em
But I'm gonna try this coz I only post FOR interaction or I'd be better off just writing in my word app
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

abusive

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2021, 03:29:52 PM »
But would there be more posters here if they knew their shit would get commented on and reviewed.  I think more would come.  They’d atleast get comments from Abusive and that girl that posts here so they’d be guaranteed two comments and then when I come around that’s three.

That’s good feedback if you are getting three responses every time you post your material here.  Would that encourage more to come??
I'm not seeking validation so I don't care what's said. If anything I certainly wouldn't want to hear anything from someone who felt they were obligated to comment. I'm not about to 69 with anyone either. Just because you comment on my stuff doesn't mean I will comment on yours. You need to do some promo or advertising or something to get more members instead of thinking forced comments will lead to more posters. Truth is this board is old and outdated and that's part of the reason people dont post. I have had over 100 sites including forums so I'm speaking as a webmaster.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2021, 09:28:07 AM »
I'm not seeking validation so I don't care what's said. If anything I certainly wouldn't want to hear anything from someone who felt they were obligated to comment. I'm not about to 69 with anyone either. Just because you comment on my stuff doesn't mean I will comment on yours. You need to do some promo or advertising or something to get more members instead of thinking forced comments will lead to more posters. Truth is this board is old and outdated and that's part of the reason people dont post. I have had over 100 sites including forums so I'm speaking as a webmaster.

that's a shitty attitude to have, but whatever.. the forums a long way away from being where it was in 2002 so I'm not gonna make a big deal about it.

abusive

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2021, 11:37:47 AM »
that's a shitty attitude to have, but whatever.. the forums a long way away from being where it was in 2002 so I'm not gonna make a big deal about it.
Its how I really feel tho. I'm not even trying to be funny.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2021, 11:50:18 AM »
my opinion, just post what u like. u can’t force activity on the forum, shit has to happen organically

weve doubled our numbers from last year, so at least we trending up

but we do got some work cut out in order to reach our peak

would be nice if folks could check others work, but it’s not an obligation

King of Kings Krayz1e Mesa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2021, 02:10:46 PM »
Sccif literalli begged me 2 cum bacc. Now he sent mi a DM with a ban attached. Sccif iz a bitch unmade faggift.
Fucc C-Lacc. Fucc Okka. Fucc Sccif. Fucc Nimah Fucc Dunc Fucc Rome

Proc pka KP

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2021, 09:12:52 AM »
Sccif literalli begged me 2 cum bacc. Now he sent mi a DM with a ban attached. Sccif iz a bitch unmade faggift.

You were legit banned. He should be Nazi proctoring the shit out of your account. Only problem, I heard you're just his alias.

mrswerve818

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2022, 01:24:08 PM »
Makes sense!!!
Swerve
Producer/Engineer
Terradome Records