Author Topic: N'Matez - Upcoming album?!  (Read 1520 times)

SuperSpider

Re: N'Matez - Upcoming album?!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2021, 12:33:52 PM »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2021, 01:43:13 PM »
I just want that new Dogg Pound album first. I’ve been waiting years for it.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

HighEyeCue

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2021, 03:37:25 PM »
And 10 years since Nate Dogg passed away RiP

time really flies...RIP to the Great Nate Dogg

thegooddoc

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2021, 03:52:08 PM »
I should be getting my Daz and 2Pac album in the mail any day now.

The following users thanked this post: Okka, HighEyeCue

hrsmn_london

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2021, 05:24:57 PM »
Daz is a clown.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2021, 05:47:45 PM »

you mean the $500 one?

thegooddoc

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2021, 08:36:13 PM »
you mean the $500 one?

I'm done with Daz.  He hasn't produced a decent song in a long time.  He was great when he was with Dre.  Amazing how hard he fell off.

dnjp4life

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2021, 04:18:42 AM »
I'm done with Daz.  He hasn't produced a decent song in a long time.  He was great when he was with Dre.  Amazing how hard he fell off.

I disagree with this.  The few tracks that I checked out from his last solo album Dazamataz were decent.  Daz is still more than capable of making great music, he's a legend.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

romson19

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2021, 05:32:04 AM »
daz has announced a lot of projects during all these years and he always says some bullshit about upcoming albums... does anyone remember how many project he promised?

I remember i was waiting for PFN album Navvgation

and i think that cover daz & ghetto g was supposed be to this song

at the beginning daz yelling wassup Ghetto but idk who i s meech... Meech wells who produced this jonint? I really dont know
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 06:13:21 AM by romson19 »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2021, 08:26:19 AM »
^^ exactly

dogg food 2 was sposta come out in 2018

he puts out about 15% of what he announces

D-TalkX

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2021, 10:24:02 AM »
I understand that can be frustrating - I have looked forward to many projects over the years not just from Daz. But if you've done music then you know some of this is definitely false promo yes, but some of it is just a change in creativity, change in direction and/or not liking the project. Or likely fallouts because of money/points etc. I personally have 4 or 5 albums worth of material, only released one. It's not as easy as some think. So if we get 15% from Daz, that's pretty good. And compared to some that don't put anything out ever. No singles, compilations, eps or whatever. Daz has a pretty large catalogue overall.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2021, 12:51:15 AM »
I understand that can be frustrating - I have looked forward to many projects over the years not just from Daz. But if you've done music then you know some of this is definitely false promo yes, but some of it is just a change in creativity, change in direction and/or not liking the project. Or likely fallouts because of money/points etc. I personally have 4 or 5 albums worth of material, only released one. It's not as easy as some think. So if we get 15% from Daz, that's pretty good. And compared to some that don't put anything out ever. No singles, compilations, eps or whatever. Daz has a pretty large catalogue overall.

there’s a difference between simply having music u don’t put out and regularly announcing projects that don’t get released

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Okka

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2021, 01:47:11 AM »

What? You tripping. He has released a lot of classic material over the years. Hist last album is one of his best.

daz has announced a lot of projects during all these years and he always says some bullshit about upcoming albums... does anyone remember how many project he promised?

True, but he has released a lot of albums over the years. Just 'cause he changed the titles doesn't mean we haven't gotten 'em. You know what I mean?

romson19

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2021, 02:03:37 AM »
True, but he has released a lot of albums over the years. Just 'cause he changed the titles doesn't mean we haven't gotten 'em. You know what I mean?
[/quote]

not exactly homie
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

thegooddoc

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2021, 07:24:28 AM »
What? You tripping. He has released a lot of classic material over the years. Hist last album is one of his best.

I guess I have a pretty lofty definition of "classic".  The Chronic and AEOM were classic.  Daz's Death row album was good.  I can't think of one classic song that he has had or produced after his solo. I don't think anyone would argue that Daz's production didn't fall off after his Death Row days.  I'm not saying he was garbage, just not elite like he was as a co-producer.