Author Topic: NHALE - Options (Official Music Video)  (Read 195 times)

djole 213

NHALE - Options (Official Music Video)
« on: February 15, 2021, 03:59:29 AM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: NHALE - Options (Official Music Video)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 06:04:08 PM »
I ain't got no money and I ain't got no bitch.. so I ain't wanna see this shit.  I'd rather listen to the real Nate Dogg "I Don't Wanna Hurt No More" right now than this shit.  I mean the dude sound nice but he ain't got heart like his daddy
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jay_J

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 01:45:14 AM »
even at average nhale is able to make music, i appriciate anybody who does sometjhing for his passion. but he is not talented and he is not his dead. he should stop trying to be a fake nate dogg which sounds wack. that doesnt help to his dad's legacy.

look damian marley, he is fucking talented, he is a very good vocalist, very good music produer, and a good drum player. he never tryed to be a fake bob marley or a good imitation of his father. he became "damian marley". he did one of the best hiphop albums ever to me with nas for example. 

romson19

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 07:05:47 AM »
even at average nhale is able to make music, i appriciate anybody who does sometjhing for his passion. but he is not talented and he is not his dead. he should stop trying to be a fake nate dogg which sounds wack. that doesnt help to his dad's legacy.

look damian marley, he is fucking talented, he is a very good vocalist, very good music produer, and a good drum player. he never tryed to be a fake bob marley or a good imitation of his father. he became "damian marley". he did one of the best hiphop albums ever to me with nas for example.
Honestly... I agree with U. I respect his passion and i like a few joints he did etc but he sounds kind of weak and most of his songs are so short
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 12:53:23 PM »

yeah.. but that's expecting way too much.  The whole Marley family is blessed musically and spiritually—and many of them are renowned artists in their own right, not only Damian and Bob. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)