Author Topic: Bud'da - Chronic Drip (Remix Of "The Chronic" Album)  (Read 1108 times)

Re: Bud'da - Chronic Drip (Remix Of "The Chronic" Album)
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2021, 02:09:18 AM »
What are you on about? Everyone knows anything Dr Dre touches turns to gold. I mean, just take a look at this image below: The 1st one is the original, which I think we can all agree is rough, and nothing worthy of professional release to the public. The 2nd one is where Dr Dre has put his magic all over it and turned it into a timeless piece of art (explicit areas blurred out):

Exactly, maybe if Dre had been on board again then this dribble might've been something worth listening to because Dre is like a hammer you hold in your hand, he makes hits. Here's a Shag Diggler exclusive for you, its the painting how it looked before Dre worked his magic (WAV rip, no reencode):

Y'all should pay homage to Renaissance Dre, he's been the power behind everything in this culture thats good whether you recognize it or not.

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2021, 02:13:11 AM »
i love his music a lot. i love him personally too. why should i hate him because of this? or who should i change my mind because of what you think? what made you think your idea is important to people? :)

just listen to it and tell if you like it or not. don't judge people. nobody cares.

Lets take a closer look at this post shall we:

i think this is smth he did very quick to show his respect to chronic album on it's anniversary.

Justification for the obvious poor quality trash you heard dripping out of your speakers. Its not like its a surprise anniversary and he had to cook this up on the way home from work for Dre Dearest in order to keep him happy and avoid the laid smack down. Even though it sounds just like that.

he released it on soundcloud, not on spotify or apple music. so don't expect something pro.

Further justification and standard lowering instead of just saying its wack and didn't impress you at all on first spin before the force kicked in. A former Dre associate who worked on some of his greatest songs churns out this? THIS? REALLY? Come on now, thats a legend of the fall off and you know it is.

i'm listening to it now and it sounds interesting to me. i like the way he remade them with his own flavor.

I'll bet you $10 you never listen to it ever again and it won't go into regular rotation.

My main issue is people are so caught up in their memories of what the west was that they'll literally accept any subpar crap churned out my a name in the hopes they can relive their youth again. No Infinite.

Its OK to say someone dropped a brick if they did, you don't have to cheer lead everything just because like that filled with crap Aftermath beats thread which has that loser all gassed up even though the beats sound like ass and you can tell why they were literally thrown away as they are that bad. Such a lack of honesty all round in this place and thats just keeping it real.

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2021, 02:17:36 AM »
Now this on the other hand was done by a "nobody" but you can tell from one spin that it was done with a lot of skill, care and attention worthy of being associated with this album:

This dribble drip shit however is not this and I'm sure even you Stans would agree with that. No Malcy.

I give props where they're due and call foul on that wack shit I can't get jiggy with.

The following users thanked this post: V2DHeart

V2DHeart

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2021, 04:19:16 AM »
Dr Dre could have Scott Storch in the background playing some basic keys as he bangs his fists on women, in a rhythmic fashion, and could still make that a hit (no pun intended)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Jay_J

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2021, 04:39:42 AM »
Lets take a closer look at this post shall we:

Justification for the obvious poor quality trash you heard dripping out of your speakers. Its not like its a surprise anniversary and he had to cook this up on the way home from work for Dre Dearest in order to keep him happy and avoid the laid smack down. Even though it sounds just like that.

Further justification and standard lowering instead of just saying its wack and didn't impress you at all on first spin before the force kicked in. A former Dre associate who worked on some of his greatest songs churns out this? THIS? REALLY? Come on now, thats a legend of the fall off and you know it is.

I'll bet you $10 you never listen to it ever again and it won't go into regular rotation.

My main issue is people are so caught up in their memories of what the west was that they'll literally accept any subpar crap churned out my a name in the hopes they can relive their youth again. No Infinite.

Its OK to say someone dropped a brick if they did, you don't have to cheer lead everything just because like that filled with crap Aftermath beats thread which has that loser all gassed up even though the beats sound like ass and you can tell why they were literally thrown away as they are that bad. Such a lack of honesty all round in this place and thats just keeping it real.

U do it again. you judge someone else's honestly just because he doesnt feel and think same with you. thats a sickness. you should be cured. im a professional when it comes to this, so listen to my word.

yes it's a poor quality job and you can't expect him to work on a chronic remix album for 2 years to release officially. did you ever made a beat or mix-mastered any project? i remember that he was fucking with a remix on his instagram story, he was just having fun. i think its nice he finished whole as a freestyle beatmaker performance. i remember i was trying to remake some famous songs when i was younger. its like something he did  just for fun. its good that he shared it with fans. he knows its poor quality but fun. he doesnt expect me to listen to it over and over again :) i bet he never listened to it after he finished it. you miss the point really.

when it comes to if he fell down or not. they say the same for Dr. Dre and many others. let's accept the fact that g-funk and west coast music is no popular like it was before. Bud'da decided to be a movie/tv series composer. he produces film scores and soundtracks right now. i wish he'd still produce rap songs for ice cube, westside connection, xzibit and others... nobody would wish more than me.

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2021, 04:50:53 AM »
I genuinely believe you do work in mental health because most of them have their head up their culo as you've amply demonstrated so far. Go back and reread what I said, or don't. Either way your beaten housewife level justifications are quite amusing.

Watch out for those doors!

Jay_J

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2021, 05:08:01 AM »
I genuinely believe you do work in mental health because most of them have their head up their culo as you've amply demonstrated so far. Go back and reread what I said, or don't. Either way your beaten housewife level justifications are quite amusing.

Watch out for those doors!

i am not working in mental health. but as i see you know whats your problem and where you should go. good for you :) thats a good start.

honestly i didnt read all u wrote, my time is valuable to read your beliefs, guesses and judges.

as a bud'da fan im happy he shared what he did, even its poor or trash or whatever. i think u wrote your opinion too. let others write too. dont cry around to attract attention. its a forum. be respectfull and quite.

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2021, 05:14:14 AM »
i am not working in mental health. but as i see you know whats your problem and where you should go. good for you :) thats a good start.

honestly i didnt read all u wrote, my time is valuable to read your beliefs, guesses and judges.

as a bud'da fan im happy he shared what he did, even its poor or trash or whatever. i think u wrote your opinion too. let others write too. dont cry around to attract attention. its a forum. be respectfull and quite.

First its "thats a sickness. you should be cured. im a professional when it comes to this, so listen to my word" which more than infers you are in the mental health field then you quickly backpedal to "i am not working in mental health". Is it Oochie Walley or is it One Mic?

Anyone who reads back the rambling incoherence you've posted and contradictory crap you spew can see it for what it is.

Even amusing as how you admit its poor/trash now compared to the sheer effrontery you tried to state before. Anyway, seeing as you like acting like a hoe this ones for you big baby:

Jay_J

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2021, 05:17:26 AM »
just wanted to let you know: "i didnt read" :)

The following users thanked this post:

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2021, 05:33:55 AM »

Of course you did, otherwise you wouldn't have copped such an asinine plea and we already know you're rather "fluid" with the truth so it is what it is.

Why don't you start a thread requesting to get me banned? I'm sure you'll get some supporters wishing to turn this place back into the arid drought of discussion it was before I came through with my contrarian opinions.