Flat Earth, Round Earth, or Never Looked Into It

Flat Earth
2 (66.7%)
Round Earth
1 (33.3%)
Never Looked Into It
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Flat Earth, Round Earth, or Never Looked Into It  (Read 446 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Flat Earth, Round Earth, or Never Looked Into It
« on: March 31, 2021, 04:03:10 AM »
As the Covid Hoax has taught us (in case you didn't always know) you can't always believe everything you see on TV.  If you were believing the TV we all should be dead right now because many were supposed to die of this deadly virus, you were also supposed to believe if you just agreed to give up all your rights and go into lockdown then the govt would soon give you all your rights back (that didn't happen).  Now the govt. says just take the vaxx and you will be immune (but they say you can still catch and spread it so wear masks)...

So unless you are in denial and just a sheep who does whatever you are told without questioning--then it is quite obvious that the globalists are running a scam on the public.

Calls into question other issues previously laughed at as "conspiracy theories".  Nothing more prominent in this regard than the moon landing and flat earth theories.

...If you have never looked into it and just believe everything because it is in a textbook or on TV then mark "never looked into it".

If you have honestly looked into Flat Earth theories and weighed them on their own merit and have sincerely concluded that we do in fact live upside down on a giant spinning ball, that train tracks over long distances actually curve downwards, and that the moonlight is merely a reflection of the sun... well then you can mark "Round Earth".
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Flat Earth, Round Earth, or Never Looked Into It
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 08:08:40 AM »
i’m assuming you voted flat earth?

explain why

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 10:51:08 PM »
i’m assuming you voted flat earth?

explain why

I realized the only reason I believed in the textbook/TV Heliocentric (round earth) theory was because it was in my Science textbook in government schools and it was on TV.  That was literally the only reason.  Because logically, using the 5 senses—it makes no sense and has never been proven to me logically.  It’s only “social proof” because other say it’s true like saying Jay-Z is the greatest rapper or saying Covid-19 is a deadly pandemic.  It’s all heresay never been logically proven (and virus never been isolated in a lab, Jay-Z had never recorded one banger).

Logically speaking—I have a very strong long term memory and I can actually remember the exact moment in school when I was first taught about gravity.  The teacher said something drops because it has gravity.  It sounded like bullshit to me.  Something drops because it has weight—why do we need to invent a gravity narrative.  But...just because my teacher was reading from a textbook I believed it.  For no other reason then that.  This was my 2nd grade teacher in the glorious year of 1989–and she said that by the year 2,000 we would be taking vacations to the moon.  Well it is 2020–and none of the many things she said would happen have happened.  There have been no trips to the moon in decades.

Other bizarre theories of the accepted Round Ball worldview that defy our natural logic and 5 senses:

—the theory that half the planet is actually walking upside down is absurd
—the theory that the moon is not its own luminary but only a reflection of the sun is absurd to the naked eye
—the theory that the Earth is curved is absurd when you consider train tracks that are built for thousands of miles and the engineers never consider for curvature they are designed for a flat earth
—the idea that a plane consistently leans downward to account for a curved Earth is absurd to the unbrainwashed mind

I’ve only been at this a week so I’m just learning at this point but the bottom line is I’m not going to believe the accepted theory until it is proven to me logically.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 01:39:58 AM »
Actually, railroads follow the contour lines of the landscape rather than going in a straight line. This is to reduce the grade on the track since trains don't go uphill or downhill very well. I believe there is a section of railroad track in Saskatchewan which goes over 100 miles in a straight line, but that is highly unusual.

However if you are driving on the roads in Saskatchewan, which is as flat as the top of a billiard table, you find the roads do go north-south in a straight line, but only for 24 miles at a stretch. I ran into a Brit who found this extremely infuriating. He said, “You're driving straight north across an absolutely dead flat plain, and then for no good reason, the road makes a right angle turn to the left, goes a few hundred feet to the west, and then makes another right angle turn to the right, and continues on straight north. Then, 24 miles later it does exactly the same thing again. It makes no sense, why do the roads do that?!!”

I said, “There is a perfectly good reason. They are correcting the road for the curvature of the Earth.” He said, “They're doing WHAT??!!

So I explained that the Canadian prairies were surveyed on a one mile grid from approximately the middle of the North American continent until they hit the Rocky Mountains in the west and the boreal forest in the north. This was approximately 2000 miles east to west and 1000 miles north to south. However, you cannot map a flat 1 mile grid onto a sphere exactly, and the Earth is a sphere. The Prime Meridian went straight north to south, but as the survey proceeded west from there, the grid started deviating from the sphere. So, every 24 miles north to south, starting at the US border, they put in a correction line and reset the grid. The roads follow the survey grid rather than going straight north, so they have a jog every 24 miles.

If you take a close look at the Manitoba/Saskatchewan border, you see that it too has a bad case of the jaggies. It basically goes north south, but it follows the survey grid rather the line of longitude, so it too has a jog every 24 miles, just like the roads.

However, after a certain distance west, the discrepancies between the flat grid and the sphere got too severe, so they did a reset and established another survey meridian which did go straight north south. They did this every four degrees of longitude. They ran the Alberta/Saskatchewan border along the Fourth Meridian, 110 degrees west longitude, so it actually is a straight line. The Fifth Meridian, 104 degrees west longitude, runs right through the City of Calgary, so Meridian Road in Calgary is also straight. Every other north south road has jogs in it.

And, if you look east west along a road, as far as you can see (which is a long, long way), you also notice that the roads are not completely straight. They have a slight curve to them. They follow the lines of latitude which at these latitudes are slightly curved rather than straight

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 04:03:46 AM »
Actually, railroads follow the contour lines of the landscape rather than going in a straight line. This is to reduce the grade on the track since trains don't go uphill or downhill very well. I believe there is a section of railroad track in Saskatchewan which goes over 100 miles in a straight line, but that is highly unusual.

However if you are driving on the roads in Saskatchewan, which is as flat as the top of a billiard table, you find the roads do go north-south in a straight line, but only for 24 miles at a stretch. I ran into a Brit who found this extremely infuriating. He said, “You're driving straight north across an absolutely dead flat plain, and then for no good reason, the road makes a right angle turn to the left, goes a few hundred feet to the west, and then makes another right angle turn to the right, and continues on straight north. Then, 24 miles later it does exactly the same thing again. It makes no sense, why do the roads do that?!!”

I said, “There is a perfectly good reason. They are correcting the road for the curvature of the Earth.” He said, “They're doing WHAT??!!

So I explained that the Canadian prairies were surveyed on a one mile grid from approximately the middle of the North American continent until they hit the Rocky Mountains in the west and the boreal forest in the north. This was approximately 2000 miles east to west and 1000 miles north to south. However, you cannot map a flat 1 mile grid onto a sphere exactly, and the Earth is a sphere. The Prime Meridian went straight north to south, but as the survey proceeded west from there, the grid started deviating from the sphere. So, every 24 miles north to south, starting at the US border, they put in a correction line and reset the grid. The roads follow the survey grid rather than going straight north, so they have a jog every 24 miles.

If you take a close look at the Manitoba/Saskatchewan border, you see that it too has a bad case of the jaggies. It basically goes north south, but it follows the survey grid rather the line of longitude, so it too has a jog every 24 miles, just like the roads.

However, after a certain distance west, the discrepancies between the flat grid and the sphere got too severe, so they did a reset and established another survey meridian which did go straight north south. They did this every four degrees of longitude. They ran the Alberta/Saskatchewan border along the Fourth Meridian, 110 degrees west longitude, so it actually is a straight line. The Fifth Meridian, 104 degrees west longitude, runs right through the City of Calgary, so Meridian Road in Calgary is also straight. Every other north south road has jogs in it.

And, if you look east west along a road, as far as you can see (which is a long, long way), you also notice that the roads are not completely straight. They have a slight curve to them. They follow the lines of latitude which at these latitudes are slightly curved rather than straight

did you copy and paste some article?   Speak off the dome

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 08:14:41 AM »
did you copy and paste some article?   Speak off the dome

just looked up your theory about the train tracks and it was easily debunked

i wouldnt know that off the dome.. but did you learn something new today?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2021, 06:58:47 PM »

just looked up your theory about the train tracks and it was easily debunked

i wouldnt know that off the dome.. but did you learn something new today?

Come on homie.. I'm not that stupid... Obviously you can find find an article to copy and paste from google that will refute Flat Earth Theories.  Just as you can go (off the censored version of the internet) on duckduckgo search engine or bitchute and find a refutation on the same topic to refute spinning ball earth theories.   

It's not much different than going on google and finding all types of documents in 2003 affirming that Sadaam had WMD.  You would of had to go to alternate sources to find the truth.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2021, 08:41:08 AM »
Come on homie.. I'm not that stupid... Obviously you can find find an article to copy and paste from google that will refute Flat Earth Theories.  Just as you can go (off the censored version of the internet) on duckduckgo search engine or bitchute and find a refutation on the same topic to refute spinning ball earth theories.   

It's not much different than going on google and finding all types of documents in 2003 affirming that Sadaam had WMD.  You would of had to go to alternate sources to find the truth.

bruh you’re overthinking right now

you said train tracks are built without curvature .. i looked it up and found that to be false. so i pasted an explanation of the way train tracks are built. simple science.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2021, 09:55:26 PM »

bruh you’re overthinking right now

you said train tracks are built without curvature .. i looked it up and found that to be false. so i pasted an explanation of the way train tracks are built. simple science.

Lol... okay I guess you still wanna play the copy, paste game. Okay, so I found an article to refute your article.

J.C. Bourne in his book, “The History of the Great Western Railway” stated that the entire original English railroad, more than 118 miles long, that the whole line with the exception of the inclined planes, may be regarded practically as level. The British Parliament Session in 1862 that approved its construction recorded in Order No. 44 for the proposed railway, “That the section be drawn to the same HORIZONTAL scale as the plan, and to a vertical scale of not less than one inch to every one hundred feet, and shall show the surface of the ground marked on the plan, the intended level of the proposed work, the height of every embankment, and the depth of every cutting, and a DATUM HORIZONTAL LINE which shall be the same throughout the whole length of the work.”

“One hundred and eighteen miles of LEVEL railway, and yet the surface on which it is projected a globe? Impossible. It cannot be. Early in 1898 I met Mr. Hughes, chief officer of the steamer ‘City of Lincoln.’ This gentleman told me he had projected thousands of miles of level railway in South America, and never heard of any allowance for curvature being made. On one occasion he surveyed over one thousand miles of railway which was a perfect straight line all the way. It is well known that in the Argentine Republic and other parts of South America, there are railways thousands of miles long without curve or gradient. In projecting railways, the world is acknowledged to be a plane, and if it were a globe the rules of projection have yet to be discovered. Level railways prove a level world, to the utter confusion of the globular school of impractical men with high salaries and little brains.” –Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny”

“That in all surveys no allowance is made for curvature, which would be a necessity on a globe; that a horizontal line is in every case the datum line, the same line being continuous throughout the whole length of the work; and that the theodolite cuts a line at equal altitudes on either side of it, which altitude is the same as that of the instrument, clearly proves, to those who will accept proof when it is furnished, that the world is a plane and not a globe.” –Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny”

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2021, 12:33:00 AM »
Lol... okay I guess you still wanna play the copy, paste game. Okay, so I found an article to refute your article.

J.C. Bourne in his book, “The History of the Great Western Railway” stated that the entire original English railroad, more than 118 miles long, that the whole line with the exception of the inclined planes, may be regarded practically as level. The British Parliament Session in 1862 that approved its construction recorded in Order No. 44 for the proposed railway, “That the section be drawn to the same HORIZONTAL scale as the plan, and to a vertical scale of not less than one inch to every one hundred feet, and shall show the surface of the ground marked on the plan, the intended level of the proposed work, the height of every embankment, and the depth of every cutting, and a DATUM HORIZONTAL LINE which shall be the same throughout the whole length of the work.”

“One hundred and eighteen miles of LEVEL railway, and yet the surface on which it is projected a globe? Impossible. It cannot be. Early in 1898 I met Mr. Hughes, chief officer of the steamer ‘City of Lincoln.’ This gentleman told me he had projected thousands of miles of level railway in South America, and never heard of any allowance for curvature being made. On one occasion he surveyed over one thousand miles of railway which was a perfect straight line all the way. It is well known that in the Argentine Republic and other parts of South America, there are railways thousands of miles long without curve or gradient. In projecting railways, the world is acknowledged to be a plane, and if it were a globe the rules of projection have yet to be discovered. Level railways prove a level world, to the utter confusion of the globular school of impractical men with high salaries and little brains.” –Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny”

“That in all surveys no allowance is made for curvature, which would be a necessity on a globe; that a horizontal line is in every case the datum line, the same line being continuous throughout the whole length of the work; and that the theodolite cuts a line at equal altitudes on either side of it, which altitude is the same as that of the instrument, clearly proves, to those who will accept proof when it is furnished, that the world is a plane and not a globe.” –Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny”

interesting

V2DHeart

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2021, 06:23:46 AM »
I have read the book by Michael Talbot and a few others, and I can believe in in a simulated earth.

The simulation hypothesis or simulation theory is the proposal that all of reality, including the Earth and the rest of the universe, could in fact be an artificial simulation, such as a computer simulation.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Proc pka KP

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2021, 08:39:22 PM »
I see the rules for this section were just updated. Is this because Infinite is getting increasingly more paranoid and delusional?