Author Topic: Snoop Dogg NFT  (Read 195 times)

Game-Won

Snoop Dogg NFT
« on: April 05, 2021, 01:00:00 AM »
Hey,

did anyone buy the Snoop Dogg NFT's from Crypto.com/nft?
I am not a big fan of Snoop, but guessing some of y'all is - so you can check it out and get into NFT's early.

Want to know what NFT is?
Press link here:
https://www.theverge.com/22310188/nft-explainer-what-is-blockchain-crypto-art-faq
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Safe+Sound

Re: Snoop Dogg NFT
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 08:49:37 AM »
Most of these people on the bandwagon have no clue what an NFT actually is or what the tech behind it is about. Snoop's probably got a whole team between him and his NFT. He'll just pick up the check.

Game-Won

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 11:36:28 AM »
Most of these people on the bandwagon have no clue what an NFT actually is or what the tech behind it is about. Snoop's probably got a whole team between him and his NFT. He'll just pick up the check.

Like a i wrote in 1st post, i do not like Snoop.

He seems very untrustworthy & like he do anything for attension or money.- but alot people love him, and he has made some great music.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Safe+Sound

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 01:44:56 PM »
Like a i wrote in 1st post, i do not like Snoop.

He seems very untrustworthy & like he do anything for attension or money.- but alot people love him, and he has made some great music.

I mean, it's a trend hustle. He knows as much about it as the people buying, which is next to nothing. So buyers share the blame... or whatever. This is nothing new. Any trend can be used as an example.

I'll stick to buying real things like his music (if it's good).