Author Topic: Dr Dre Ghostwriter (J-Flexx) Breaks His Silence! “2Pac Change After He...  (Read 1029 times)

abusive

Thats my point, everyone speaks on it like some urban legend but there is literally zero, not one, person who has directly in the flesh heard it themselves. Its odd that we have such obscure stuff popping up online that people recorded but there is not one person online who ever heard this directly - either on the air or recorded - but always on some he say she say.

That said the proof for Biggies "I fuck with Sprinkle Me duke!" plea copping statements did eventually make its way online and for years people thought that was a phantom as well:

https://www.spin.com/2017/03/notorious-big-interview-peace-magazine-scans/

Maybe one day we'll hear BIG inciting the EW beef as he played a huge part in it all even though Pac gets all the blame because he met his subliminals with open conflict.
It's not odd if you put It in it's proper context.
1. First of all this was the late 90's. Today if drake goes on the radio I'm sure it would  available worldwide instantly. It wasn't like that back then. Biggie randomly called into hot and said it. Had it been a pre planned interview then there would have been more ears listening and people recording. Oddly enough I used to randomly record hot 97 but not all the time and not that day. There's nothing odd about someone not having a piece of obsolete technology all these years later of something that randomly happened over the span of a few minutes if that.

2. Nyc/hot 97 has an agenda to hide stuff like this a rewrite history. Case in point is tupac's interview on hot 97. I did hear part of that live and did record some of it. No I don't still have the tape. Angie's plan was to play a little bit at a time over the course of a few nights. She only played part of the interview. Why? Because she finally revealed maybe two years ago that puffy stopped the interview from coming out! That's why it has never been released.
It's a known fact that puffy had wendy williams fired from hot97 for talking about him being gay. So don't doubt Angie for a moment. Also hot 97 might have had some type of legal ramifications from the audio getting out so I'm sure they wanted to surpress it.

3. Lil cease and busta rhymes did a interview like last year where Lil cease felt so comfortable in the ongoing campaign to rewrite history that he actually said that biggie never dissed pac. Lol. Even busta rhymes called bs.

Point is that they aren't going to make things that make biggie look bad come out if they can stop it. They are going to keep pushing the narrative that pac/suge were bullying them.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

abusive

abusive

Just peeped Nore mentioning it here:

https://youtu.be/fJH92FlToaQ?t=131

"They can't be filming that here"