Author Topic: MOUNT WESTMORE - BAD MFS/SNOOP CUBE 40 SHORT (Official Discussion)  (Read 34597 times)

escowino

Re: MT. WESTMORE (New Album Coming Soon)
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2021, 03:37:37 PM »
Man I love the song Big Subwoofer! The beat and rhymes are dope to me. Can't believe y'all don't like it

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Safe+Sound

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2021, 09:07:18 AM »
I think they all should've done either one extra verse together or 4 more verses separately (so 2 verses each for the song). It would make them more dynamic and show that they all really belong together on a song (they do). But Subwoofer was dope.

Dr Dre should've produced more than one fucking song. Wtf. Something tells me it's a leftover beat or a B-list track... I hope I'm wrong.

midwestryder

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2021, 09:21:26 PM »
I think they all should've done either one extra verse together or 4 more verses separately (so 2 verses each for the song). It would make them more dynamic and show that they all really belong together on a song (they do). But Subwoofer was dope.

Dr Dre should've produced more than one fucking song. Wtf. Something tells me it's a leftover beat or a B-list track... I hope I'm wrong.
nope because Dr.Dre takes too long and can't be counted on. So no Dr.Dre should not have produced more than one song because that's how he is.

Safe+Sound

MOUNT WESTMORE
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2021, 12:25:48 PM »
I didn't see a thread on Mount Westmore (Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, E-40, Too $hort) so I thought I'd start one. We've got a potentially huge album on the way with producers like Dr. Dre involved, no features and a dedicated Instagram page. Sounds like it could be a the monster a lot of us have been waiting for before the curtain call. Here's a ~10min video of their performance of Big Subwoofer last month. Personally, I like the song but if had to be picky, they should've all done 2 verses each.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 01:56:57 PM by Safe+Sound »

Safe+Sound

Re: MOUNT WESTMORE
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2021, 12:37:00 PM »
Post by E-40 from the official Big Subwoofer video shoot earlier this month.

romson19

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2021, 12:15:51 PM »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

The following users thanked this post: Safe+Sound

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

Safe+Sound

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2021, 05:05:21 PM »
i would go rakim nas meth slick rick

I was gonna say, how is Snoop (or anyone) gonna leave out Rakim...

Westdog

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2021, 08:22:33 AM »
when will they drop the album?
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

astra4322

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2021, 08:32:38 AM »
when will they drop the album?
Never. Milion projects at the same time and no music…

thegooddoc

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2021, 08:45:19 AM »
In that article Snoop claims they are waiting on someone with lots of money to put it behind the project, which tells me the project isn't coming out.  As much as I like all of the rappers in the group,  it has been a long time since any of them have released music that has appealed to more than just old heads.  Not a bad thing, just not in demand.

Westdog

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2021, 12:31:24 AM »
its bad.  I see no problem dpoping the album, even for the fans.  they have a lot of money
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Okka

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2021, 02:40:01 AM »
In that article Snoop claims they are waiting on someone with lots of money to put it behind the project, which tells me the project isn't coming out.  As much as I like all of the rappers in the group,  it has been a long time since any of them have released music that has appealed to more than just old heads.  Not a bad thing, just not in demand.

It did feel weird that there was really no promo for the album or nothin' when they started speaking about it being done, so this makes sense.

The following users thanked this post: thegooddoc

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2021, 09:39:14 AM »
so the combination of all 4 don’t have enough money?

how bout def jam?

:hhh:

The following users thanked this post: thegooddoc