Author Topic: Eminem is iller than Mike Jackson. Why? Mike ain't gangsta  (Read 271 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Eminem is iller than Mike Jackson. Why? Mike ain't gangsta
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2003, 09:41:00 PM »
Nah, that's a real picture he did for some magazine right after he came out.  I've seen it before, the horror still resonates.  Have you guys heard that Eddie Murphy skit about Michael Jackson & Mr. T?  LOL

He points out that he wouldn't want to fight michael jackson, because we don't know nothing about him... he's like "Mike might be a bad mothaf*cka... I ain't gonna say nothing bad about him, he might come up at a party and be like "HEY MAN.  WHATS YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN PROBLEM??????"

LOL

Mike must have liked the joke he paid eddie a ton of money to be in his 'remember the time' video

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2003, 04:21:29 AM »
LOl so i guess *hope* its fake, Im not feeling his legs in the pic(no homo)

I know you would like to see whats between his legs :P

LOL  ;D

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2003, 08:02:56 AM »
Nah, that's a real picture he did for some magazine right after he came out.  I've seen it before, the horror still resonates.  Have you guys heard that Eddie Murphy skit about Michael Jackson & Mr. T?  LOL

He points out that he wouldn't want to fight michael jackson, because we don't know nothing about him... he's like "Mike might be a bad mothaf*cka... I ain't gonna say nothing bad about him, he might come up at a party and be like "HEY MAN.  WHATS YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN PROBLEM??????"

LOL

Mike must have liked the joke he paid eddie a ton of money to be in his 'remember the time' video

LMFAO!!!! Dam thats funny