Author Topic: Dr Dre’s Vital Signs added to IMDB  (Read 2105 times)

Orbyte

Re: Dr Dre’s Vital Signs added to IMDB
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2021, 11:45:20 AM »
That gum chewing was definitely too much ;D but I bet Dre didn't have to play a gangsta in Vital Signs. Maybe it will be more like this:

4:00

The following users thanked this post:

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2021, 12:00:29 PM »
Take that @abusive, Dre is proactively concerned for womens safety even to the degree of ignoring the fact that she was surreptitiously hiding a knife because everyone knows ladies can't do anything bad so had Busta accidentally slipped and impaled himself on the blade it all would've been his fault. Am I doing it right?

Back to Dres acting or lack thereof I bet that he did a zillion takes and it killed him seeing that was the best one. Crazy because he's made a career out of playing a gangster so thats ironic if nothing else. That take though, it looked like he didn't want to be there at all but then Dre's always been kinda socially awkward so it is what it is.

Wish Dre would just move away from the gangster stuff entirely and act his age to be real though. Then he might actually do something worth attention. (cue @sccit raging)

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2021, 12:41:48 PM »
Have you seen the comments on Dres acting? LOL

"Ahh yes Dre, the finest thespian of our age. Marlon Brando, Jack Nicholson, Al Pacino, Ralph Fiennes and Robert DeNiro have a lot to learn from his boundless talent in the field of drama. When Shakepeare was writing he had Dre’s acting chops in mind.

His limited screen time brings regret and dismay to many. I often witness floods of tears and moans from those who are unfamiliar with his work whenever this man is delivering his lines. To conjure such emotions takes tremendous skill. Many times the people shown footage of him performing will leave the room, kick the television into pieces and some have even tried to end their lives by jumping out of the window (I guess they felt unworthy) Such is his greatness."

"@Dre’s acting, you a long way from the studio homie....."

"Everyone who watched this masterpiece of a movie wishes they could Forget About Dre..."

"dre looks like he was chewing a fresh piece of big red gum and it got too hot for him"

"Slow the video to .75 and slow Dre's gum chewing by another half and it's more legit."

"Never realized how much people hated dr Dre in this 😂lol hopefully no one finds out about “the wash” lol"

Orbyte

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2021, 01:55:42 PM »
Lmao

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2021, 10:29:31 AM »
If you've seen James Savages thing, this is kinda like that. And yes, it involves music.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

huffnpuffslim

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2021, 07:08:14 PM »
and to think i Im still waiting on the recipe video with Kendrick

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, West$ide Boi, Orbyte

Orbyte

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2021, 09:39:39 AM »

Hittman2001

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2021, 10:41:31 AM »
Wonder if its coming soon on Prime then.  All this is probably going to all tie into an album release like Compton.  Just talking out loud here.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2021, 11:39:29 AM »
shit needs to drop one way or another

Orbyte

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2021, 06:34:11 PM »
Fuck AppleTV just release it on iTunes, then they would still make money. I mean why spend millions of dollars on a tv show and just leave it in the can?

Proc pka KP

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2021, 06:38:57 PM »
Any info on when it might release?

Orbyte

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2021, 03:14:12 AM »
Any info on when it might release?
If Dre actually cares about this show, this or next year. Other than that, probably never.

Orbyte

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2021, 03:23:10 AM »
I think Dre had something like an exclusive contract with Apple back then. Remember how Compton only was available through Apple Music? Plus he did his radio show there and developed Vital Signs for them.

But he didn't renew his contract. Compton popped up on every streaming service last year and now Vital Signs could drop.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2021, 06:17:50 AM »
If its wack then the reviews will write themselves:

"Dr Dre's Vital Signs have flatlined"

"Quick, someone call a Doctor. No, not Dre, a real Doctor. His Vital Signs aren't looking good"

"ANOTHER WORK OF GENIUS FROM DRE. STRAIGHT GENIUS SON. WHAT?"

I'll let you guess who penned the third. Calling it now:

Straight up trash vanity piece. Take the worst Dre fantasy parts of Straight Outta Compton multiply them by his wooden Training Day acting pinned together with a script that makes Belly look like Shakespeare. We might get a decent instrumental score out of it that he won't drop legit, that's about it.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2021, 07:16:34 AM »
If its wack then the reviews will write themselves:

"Dr Dre's Vital Signs have flatlined"

"Quick, someone call a Doctor. No, not Dre, a real Doctor. His Vital Signs aren't looking good"

"ANOTHER WORK OF GENIUS FROM DRE. STRAIGHT GENIUS SON. WHAT?"

I'll let you guess who penned the third. Calling it now:

Straight up trash vanity piece. Take the worst Dre fantasy parts of Straight Outta Compton multiply them by his wooden Training Day acting pinned together with a script that makes Belly look like Shakespeare. We might get a decent instrumental score out of it that he won't drop legit, that's about it.

lmao .. i don’t think i’ve ever come across a nerd half as pretentious as you. never change my dude.