Author Topic: NAS & JAY-Z DROPPIN COLLABO JOINT THIS FRIDAY  (Read 701 times)

Sccit

NAS & JAY-Z DROPPIN COLLABO JOINT THIS FRIDAY
« on: April 28, 2021, 04:40:25 PM »

doggfather

Re: NAS & JAY-Z DROPPIN COLLABO JOINT THIS FRIDAY
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 09:13:04 PM »
track or album?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 10:14:30 PM »

Jay_J

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2021, 03:28:45 AM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 03:54:58 AM »
Nas is no longer relevant... hasn't really done anything I liked since that 2013 album.  Still rapping about police brutality and doesn't even realize the world has been on fuccin lockdown for a year, mask mandates, surveillance, and forced vaxx injections.  All the so-called conscious rappers aren't so conscious after all.... this has been the greatest tyranny and scam perpetuated on a world scale in history with the Covid hoax and the so-called conscious rappers are talking the same shit they say on mainstream media CNN and MSNBC-- so fucc um.  Nas is rich, but you got other rappers who can't even do shows for the last year cause the govt got us under lockdown... no rap concerts in over a year and rappers ain't got a fuccin word to say about that?? Seriously, fucc all these guys

and Jay-Z always been overrated so fucc him too

fucc both these cats and any rap that has been recorded in recent times.  God bless the ol school, when shit was real
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

doggfather

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2021, 04:08:04 AM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Invincible

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 06:25:18 AM »
If that's a preview of the track, then what the fuck is this shit?

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2021, 08:20:18 AM »
Nas is no longer relevant... hasn't really done anything I liked since that 2013 album.  Still rapping about police brutality and doesn't even realize the world has been on fuccin lockdown for a year, mask mandates, surveillance, and forced vaxx injections.  All the so-called conscious rappers aren't so conscious after all.... this has been the greatest tyranny and scam perpetuated on a world scale in history with the Covid hoax and the so-called conscious rappers are talking the same shit they say on mainstream media CNN and MSNBC-- so fucc um.  Nas is rich, but you got other rappers who can't even do shows for the last year cause the govt got us under lockdown... no rap concerts in over a year and rappers ain't got a fuccin word to say about that?? Seriously, fucc all these guys

and Jay-Z always been overrated so fucc him too

fucc both these cats and any rap that has been recorded in recent times.  God bless the ol school, when shit was real

doggy wants to know what u think of snoops new album

SuperSpider

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2021, 10:35:16 AM »
That hook is garbage, better not be part of the track

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2021, 02:02:37 PM »

doggy wants to know what u think of snoops new album

Just copy and paste everything I said above about Nas and place it down here.  My response to new music from Nas and new music from Snoop is the same.  I don't care.  They don't have anything relevant to say to what is really going down.  And if I wanted to hear their views on politics, and Trump, and police brutality I can just watch CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, or pretty much any major media outlet they are all owned by the same people. 

If Dog wants my opinion on Snoop he should ask me for my opinion on some obscure track from way back, and I'm down to chat about that for dayz... but that's where it stays.  Anything new ain't true... God bless the ol school

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Invincible

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2021, 06:16:43 PM »
Just copy and paste everything I said above about Nas and place it down here.  My response to new music from Nas and new music from Snoop is the same.  I don't care.  They don't have anything relevant to say to what is really going down.  And if I wanted to hear their views on politics, and Trump, and police brutality I can just watch CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, or pretty much any major media outlet they are all owned by the same people. 

If Dog wants my opinion on Snoop he should ask me for my opinion on some obscure track from way back, and I'm down to chat about that for dayz... but that's where it stays.  Anything new ain't true... God bless the ol school

Just keep checking my thread.  ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2021, 09:40:54 PM »
Just keep checking my thread.  ;)

word up

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2021, 08:28:42 AM »

Nah that’s not fair. Snoop was never a political rapper. He was rapping about Gin and juice and fuckin hoes and tbh his content hasn’t changed much so if you were a fan of his content back then I don’t see what’s so different. Plus I bet you haven’t even listened to the new Snoop. You put his last two albums together and you got a really dope album

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2021, 08:48:35 AM »
Nah that’s not fair. Snoop was never a political rapper. He was rapping about Gin and juice and fuckin hoes and tbh his content hasn’t changed much so if you were a fan of his content back then I don’t see what’s so different. Plus I bet you haven’t even listened to the new Snoop. You put his last two albums together and you got a really dope album

it has nothin to do wit snoop and everything to do wit infinite

according to him i changed too .. if pac was alive hed say the same exact thing about pac too

what our boy ‘nite doesn’t realize is that he’s simply dealing wit a mental hurdle that’s causing him to perceive things in such a negative manner

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2021, 10:31:34 PM »

No I never even listened to any of it... Im not pressured to check for new music just cause it’s new... when there’s a grip of old gems to be dusted off... Discovering and Uncovering a Group Home album that was produced by DJ Premeir back in the day is more valuable than a new Snoop album