Lifestyle > Sports & Entertainment

Royals in first place again

(1/2) > >>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':
Ya'll scared?

Duck Duck Doggy:
Not really. I’m a Dodgers fan our teams more stacked than ever

--- Quote from: Duck Duck Doggy on May 01, 2021, 06:45:34 PM ---Not really. I’m a Dodgers fan our teams more stacked than ever

--- End quote ---

There's no salary cap in baseball and you all are in the biggest market.  You go out and buy championships.  The Royals are homegrown we have to develop our stars.  Our top player Salvador Perez has been in our system his whole life.   

It's like the Lakers they just went out and bought Lebron after being Lebron haters all those years.  Jordan on the other hand was from the midwest market in Chicago (which is still a bigger market than KC) and he had to build his team up from the ground floor.

Sccit:

--- Quote from: Infinite Trapped in 1996 on May 01, 2021, 10:09:46 PM ---There's no salary cap in baseball and you all are in the biggest market.  You go out and buy championships.  The Royals are homegrown we have to develop our stars.  Our top player Salvador Perez has been in our system his whole life.   

It's like the Lakers they just went out and bought Lebron after being Lebron haters all those years.  Jordan on the other hand was from the midwest market in Chicago (which is still a bigger market than KC) and he had to build his team up from the ground floor.

--- End quote ---

if u remember, we were trash in lebron’s first year here ...... we had to trade all our homegrown talent for AD in order to contend. and it took a decade of sucking to obtain all that talent through the draft. so no, we didn’t “buy” a championship, but nice try ........

The Royals lost 12 straight after I made this thread

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version