Author Topic: Yo, Tech, answer this question a Christian askedme  (Read 657 times)

abusive

Re: Yo, Tech, answer this question a Christian askedme
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2021, 04:51:02 AM »

LOL NOT EXACTLY FAM

IM NOT HERE TO BASH YOUR RELIGION, BUT THE NEW TESTAMENT CONTRADICTS A LOT OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, WHICH CHRISIANS VALUE AS DIVINE

IT MAKES ZERO SENSE
Cool story bro!
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2021, 07:49:54 AM »
Damn..times have changed.. this really takes me back.  This was in the days after Sept. 11th era of politics.

I don't remember making this thread and I don't remember debating my roommate about this either.  All I remember was that he was way deeper into the scripture than I was and whatever shit he was speaking was over my head at the time.  I never really went to church growing up; and I was only a new Muslim just hearing about the Holy Land of Jerusalem for the first time.

what’s your take on the conflict nowadays

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2021, 10:19:18 PM »

what’s your take on the conflict nowadays

Israel is the country pushing vaxxine passports the hardest so I don't trust um
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Proc pka KP

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2021, 10:21:14 PM »

Stfu wannabe mooslim.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2021, 11:17:05 PM »
Stfu wannabe mooslim.

What makes a person a real Muslim by your definition?  Professed the faith?  Pray the 5 prayers?  Wear a beard?  Read the Qur'an?  Do they have to have performed the Hajj?  Speak Arabic?  Lived in a Muslim country?

...just curious what your definition of a Muslim is to see if I can meet your standard. 

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2021, 10:24:07 AM »

and all the muslim countries require vaccination to travel there.. u agree wit that?

Proc pka KP

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2021, 10:57:48 AM »
What makes a person a real Muslim by your definition?  Professed the faith?  Pray the 5 prayers?  Wear a beard?  Read the Qur'an?  Do they have to have performed the Hajj?  Speak Arabic?  Lived in a Muslim country?

...just curious what your definition of a Muslim is to see if I can meet your standard.

Either way you don't qualify.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2021, 10:32:19 PM »
and all the muslim countries require vaccination to travel there.. u agree wit that?

They are 85 dumb, deaf, and blind and misled by those who manipulate what God create.. the Muslim countries are just following what the Bill Gates owned WHO (World Hell Organization) guidelines have written for them... they have been puppets since WW1... they will continue to follow whatever is being done in America and Britain..the last Muslim world leader to have any real power behind his name was Sultan Abdul Hamid of the Ottoman Empire prior to WW1 who ruled Jerusalem in peace and allowed safe passage to all but refused to sell it to the British and Zionists and subsequently met his untimely demise

Israel on the other hand is the 10%... they are deliberately trying to mislead the blind, deaf, and dumb.  Prime Misleader of Israel Netanyahu says he envisions Israel as the vaxxine manufacturer of the world.. ain't no vaxx being manufactured in no Muslim country they are recipients...once they start injecting those Palestinians with the vaxx the generations that follow will face a subtle but significant decrease in female child births..

...I represent the 5% poor righteous teacher telling the people to trust their God given immune system, don't fall victim to the fear, and don't believe the hype of the Zionist controlled and Masonic controlled Mass Media or you will be an 85 Sheep
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 10:38:29 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »