Author Topic: Michel’le Told 2Pac & Suge That Dre Was Sleeping w/ A Man Name Bruce & 2Pac  (Read 874 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I think its just the Death Row way of doing things at the time. Artists leave, they get slandered. Hatin shit really. Dr. Dre left, he's gay. Snoop left, he's a bitch. Dog Pound left, Kurupt a pedofile Daz baby momma fucked Suge. Thats just what they do. Weak shit.

It's the gang mentality.. you can't just up and leave a gang without catching some static... but Dre actually fuckin started the gang... like he said in the classic Source interview in my sig... "How you gonna say Dre jumped ship?  Nigga I built the ship that you on"

And with that Dre basically put them in they place..  They was play hatin' on Dre.   Pac was a flawed human and he never claimed to be perfect.  Part of his charm was his vulnerability so we forgive Pac and Dre forgave Pac and still loves Pac.  I mean, Dre brought Pac back to life with Afeni's blessing at the legendary Coachella Concert about 10 years ago.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Proc pka KP

And with that Dre basically put them in they place.. 

UTTER BULLSHIT. Suge let him leave with nothing.

abusive

abusive

UTTER BULLSHIT. Suge let him leave with nothing.
False.

There is audio of Dre saying out his own mouth that he didn't get what he was supposed to but he didn't leave with nothing. I have posted actual court documents that state otherwise also.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Proc pka KP

I could well be wrong, the story out there was he left with nothing. Did the courts give him his masters back?

abusive

I could well be wrong, the story out there was he left with nothing. Did the courts give him his masters back?
Him signing over the master's to the chronic was apart of his deal to leave DR. If you search here you can find my post with the details. I think Suge might still own it.

Proc pka KP

Interesting if true. Thanks.

abusive