Lifestyle > Sports & Entertainment

HOF giving Kobe a special recognition

<< < (2/2)

Duck Duck Doggy:
Duncan is a overrated dickhead yes I agree

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':

--- Quote from: Duck Duck Doggy on May 19, 2021, 08:32:36 AM ---Duncan is a overrated dickhead yes I agree

--- End quote ---

Never liked Duncan he's plain toast and so was his manager, David Robinson.. the no personality boy scout team... But I do give Duncan props for his game.  I considered him to be one of the best.  Look at David Robinson was going to be another Barkley or Ewing without a championship and then Duncan comes along... So I give him props for his game even though not a fan

Proc pka KP:

--- Quote from: Infinite Trapped in 1996 on May 21, 2021, 11:46:47 PM ---Never liked Duncan he's plain toast and so was his manager, David Robinson.. the no personality boy scout team... But I do give Duncan props for his game.  I considered him to be one of the best.  Look at David Robinson was going to be another Barkley or Ewing without a championship and then Duncan comes along... So I give him props for his game even though not a fan

--- End quote ---

Clown. Robinson and Avery was great before team up ball. Duncan was beneficiary of circumstances. Robinson, Ewing and Olajuwan were way better players

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version