Author Topic: I didn't even know Ice Cube and Mack 10 had a beef and haven't talked in 10 year  (Read 391 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Just stumbled upon a VLAD interview today... didn't even know... Mack blows off pretty much every one of Vlad's questions so what was the story anyway?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

wardy

There has been a rumour for years that Mack 10 gave Cubes brother in law a beat down & Cube has never forgave him for it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There has been a rumour for years that Mack 10 gave Cubes brother in law a beat down & Cube has never forgave him for it.

Yeah... I mean, I find it ironic that Mack 10 is in the interview and Vlad is talking about the deal he got with Cube in the early days and how he didn't get screwed like a lot of artists and always got treated good by his labels and how much Cube helped him on those successful albums he had in the 90's... and Vlad was smart and kind of setting him up... because if you read between the lines it's obvious Cube always treated Mack 10 right and took good care of him...

...so later when he touches on the beef, Mack looks ungrateful for all Cube had done for him
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

wardy

WC has tried to squash the beef between them & they still won't do it. It sounds like Cubes wife is a big part of why they won't speak as she won't forgive Mack 10 for what he did.

I'd like to think one day they will finally sit down & squash it but Cube & Mack both seem stubborn on the subject. 

I also think the reason why Cube never ripped off Mack 10 was because Mack seems to know the music business very well as he showed with his Hoo Bangin label & is street respected so Cube wasn't that stupid. I give Cube respect though for how he has always held down WC & got him involved in everything he does etc. Them two seem super close friend wise.

The following users thanked this post: dnjp4life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WC has tried to squash the beef between them & they still won't do it. It sounds like Cubes wife is a big part of why they won't speak as she won't forgive Mack 10 for what he did.

I'd like to think one day they will finally sit down & squash it but Cube & Mack both seem stubborn on the subject. 

I also think the reason why Cube never ripped off Mack 10 was because Mack seems to know the music business very well as he showed with his Hoo Bangin label & is street respected so Cube wasn't that stupid. I give Cube respect though for how he has always held down WC & got him involved in everything he does etc. Them two seem super close friend wise.

All good points.

And yeah, Mack and Vlad were even talking about how he got a big time deal with Cash Money and how it was like the biggest deal he ever got or something, how Wayne and Cash Money and them treated him good and he's still cool with them, etc.  Which was surprising because by that time the digital age had took off and Mack was out of his prime so it is hard to believe Cash Money didn't lose a lot of money and regret giving Mack all that money

abusive

Mac played himself by even doing the interview. If you feel vlad is a set up artist with the questions then don't even do the interview. Instead of doing a half a$$ed interview.

I have to side with Cube on this one. If you have to put hands on my brother in law that's one thing. But to do it in front of my wife? Homie must have really violated though for Mac to feel like he had to touch him right then and there.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

vlad genuinely hates ice cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mac played himself by even doing the interview. If you feel vlad is a set up artist with the questions then don't even do the interview. Instead of doing a half a$$ed interview.

I have to side with Cube on this one. If you have to put hands on my brother in law that's one thing. But to do it in front of my wife? Homie must have really violated though for Mac to feel like he had to touch him right then and there.

Agreed to your first point.

But on the second, by Mack pointing out the wife as a reason why they still beefing kind of makes Cube look bad.  Like he's being controlled by his wife.

Sccit

But on the second, by Mack pointing out the wife as a reason why they still beefing kind of makes Cube look bad.  Like he's being controlled by his wife.

or maybe he has respect for her, which is why they’re still together

• Muthafuckin' Don!

or maybe he has respect for her, which is why they’re still together

Simp shit

h2k4

The wife controls a lot of Cube's dealings/business but the beef with Mack 10 is 100% personal and I'm sure she hasn't signed off on any reconciliations.

Sccit

Simp shit

so having respect for a woman is simp shit? and you call yaself a muslim??

your mentality explains why u still single

• Muthafuckin' Don!

so having respect for a woman is simp shit? and you call yaself a muslim??

your mentality explains why u still single

lol.. I was just fuccin around...

Sccit